Breivik was 100% right. We should ally with right-wing jews and kill leftists

Breivik was 100% right. We should ally with right-wing jews and kill leftists.
I bet right-wing jews will agree to kill leftists jews too

The ultimate redpill is to remove marxists from our society.

Other urls found in this thread:

azvsas.blogspot.com/2012/08/andrei-brevik-christian-zionist-and.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But the brainwashed stormfags will never agree to this... Maybe we should follow their propaganda and kill traitors to the cause first.

Right wing jews are more human to be honest. Fighting for conservatism fits their best interests as well as mine so I will fight with them so far as they don't try to make small government into their puppet somehow

I wonder what he thinks right now, he knew what was happening before most did. How must he be feeling knowing he was right, did the best thing he possibly could to prevent what's happening now but still managed to fail

>But the brainwashed stormfags will never agree to this
that's why we have to do everything we have to do without them or without the dailystormer/alt-right false-flag CIA faggots

I am 90% sure Right-wing jews will agree to proceed with a global plan to eliminate marxism and leftism from our society.
They won't care if leftists jews are lost.

i will rather die by the commies hands.

This. He got it right. Just kill the traitors. (And their brood). The problem with nogs and kikes will solve itself once their white enablers are gone.

And Varg will play his gay edgy ''black'' metal music in your funeral

Breivik came to the logical conclusion:
White traitors enable cultural marxism and immigrants
If we get rid of them 80% of problems solved
I didn't like his idea first but lately it makes a lot of sense

>implying i read breiviks manifesto

He says work with jews?
Can someone give me a quick rundown on breviks goals?

>Taking someone seriously who has been diagnosed with manic schizophrenia after killing a bunch of people

Conservatism is actually fucked isnt it.

>The ultimate redpill is to remove marxists from our society.

This.
It's removing the inhumane, parasitic, psychpatic and criminaly insane from society.

A simple way would be to completely remove the wellfare state, so that 'people' will simply face the consequences of their actions snd die out.

>being this naive
Orthodox "conservative" Jews believe that destroying gentile nations by pushing Muslims onto their soil will bring about a war and cause their messiah to come.
They are not your allies. They hate you and want you dead.

Read the Talmud.

>capitalist government oppress whites
>capitalist government use mass media propaganda against whites
>capitalist corporations ban white sites
>HURR DURR WE MUST FIGHT MARXISM

Incredible level of stupidity.

>A-a-alt right doesn't endorse killing people
>But leftists aren't people, wink wink!
>Alright, let's kill all liberals like Breivik would want us to!

Alt-right is fucked for good, isn't it?

>He says work with jews?
NO YOU FUCKING STUPID CANADIAN
He says the only possible way to make an international effort against leftism (that is, effectively removing marxism and arabs from white countries) is by making deals with right-wing organizations. Right now the only organization that hate leftism and want to exterminate them are right-wing jews.
The stormfronters and David Duke will spend their entire life making public speeches and stupid rallies with 0% real world effect.
None of the white organizations in USA have a plan to eliminate Marxists from within.
People that listen to David Duke will spend the rest of their lives hearing his daily podcasts while being called nazis by the media and being crushed by the zio-marxist politicians in Washington D.C

I thought breivik was all about killing muslims and driving them all away

>Breivik was 100% right. We should ally with right-wing jews and kill leftists.
Only the second time I've seen this. First was when Varg called him a Zionist. I guess the American MSM never mentioned it (((for some reason))).

You're not going to be "killing" anyone sweetie :)

Killing the slaves doesn't change anything. You must cut off the head.

You guys ready to go to space? They have orbital cannons no joke

I want to like right wing Jews/Israel/Bibi/Shapiro/etc., but they always try to push us into war. If they would just stop trying to sneak their way into our foreign policy, I'd probably really like them. It should never be Israel First, only America First.

there are two types of jew; the internationalist jew and the zionist jew. they hate each other. the internationalist jew depends on egalitarianism to survive. removing marxists would mean removing the international jew

Breivik's thought: zionists want to protect Israel from arabs and destroyers (leftists).
We should seek deal with them instead of false-flag CIA retards
Varg wants to have sex and play his shit guitar the rest of his life. he doesn't have real plan to eliminate the traitors from our society
Shapiro/Bibi etc are neocons.

>Varg wants to have sex
After 21 years in prison I would want to have sex, too. People can contribute in various ways, I happen to like his insight. He makes cool games, too.

The cold facts
Varg, Duke, Stormfronters,Spencer whatever have only one goal: media attention and twitter/youtube garbage
None of them have a plan to remove marxism and fix the issue
They want to be pure, they want to look clean on television, they want to dress nicely

DO NOT TRUST THEM

azvsas.blogspot.com/2012/08/andrei-brevik-christian-zionist-and.html

Breivik went too far praising zionists but he is not 100% wrong.
We have to start to think about our interests first and the most urgent interest is to remove multiculturalism/marxism.

Good luck getting that through the thick skulls of Sup Forumsbergs. All blacks are niggers and all jews are scheming merchants to them.

>stormfags

Kill them too then for being gullible controlled opp. fucks

The Alt-right has never existed. It was created as an enemy for leftists just like the spooky russian hackers. The "leadership" is controlled opposition and the "members" are larpers who think it's funny.

Real conservatives are still out there waiting. Don't fall for the leftist-made effigy of conservatism. They're simply defeating an enemy they created so they can pat themselves on the back and say that they've won for one short miserable point in their lives.

What's his manifesto rundown?

And the reason he's got 21 years in prison is because he hang out with degenerate people, drank and burned Chuches. Ended up killing a retard because they were a bunch of low-lives and now wants to have sex with his french wife and play guitar for the rest of his life while making youtube videos about ''paganism and european identity xD".

>all jews are scheming merchants to them.
Which is not 100% incorrect but some jews have same interest and we have to work with this.
We have to be careful with jews working with muslims, identify the right-wing patriotic and anti-arab jews and start there.

He was pro-zionism for one, and he has the perception that Jews and Christians are at war with Islam and Marxism.

>“Where the majority of the German and European Jews disloyal? Yes, at least the so-called liberal Jews, similar to the liberal Jews today that opposes nationalism/Zionism and supports multiculturalism. Jews that support multiculturalism today are as much of a threat to Israel and Zionism (Israeli nationalism) as they are to us. So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists. Conservative Jews were loyal to Europe and should have been rewarded. Instead, Hitler targeted them all.”

>Implying having a Jewish fifth column in your movement and assuming everything sets up perfectly in vitro, that they wouldn't create a Jewish ruling elite again which would again in a few generations promote white genocide, miscegenation and female gutter scum behaviour in the grand effort to kill us all
Wew

There are a lot of patriotic, anti-marxist anti-arab jews
They are better than many white people that bring muslims and promote black music and anti-white propaganda in our own home.

That's the sad truth. White traitors (just like multicultural jews) are the cancer

They are already killing us, what do we have to lose?
If everything stays the same Israel will still be strong and europe will be a very degenerate Caliphate.

not a single kike, kike

He was not a Zionist. He claimed to be part of the antijihadi movement to place blame on them. Something the jew Peder Jensen aka Fjordman felt on his skin.

He has written many letters explaining this, yet pol still spouts that he is a zionist.