Jewfag here

jewfag here
whats is this obsession with us really about?
kind of hilarious really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/edward-i-the-king-who-made-a-mint-from-the-jews/
thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U meant deadfag

It's about you fucking off with this "life style Vlog" style thread.
Now bw a good kike and gas yourself.

>getting kicked out for more than 100 times
>blame internet

what?

the entire reason modern coins have little ridges around the edge is because jews used to shave a little bit off the sides of the ancient gold coins. Just shaving a little bit off at a time.
Robbing the wealth of the people, keeping it for themselves. An english king once had to hang over 200 jews in a single month for this crime. Little has changed overall.

Why do you mangle penises?
Answer me!

where you going to flee next when you get purged from america?

honest question

The Jews living here during the founding harbored way to many people responsible for the destruction and Russia, Germany, and Britain. The Jews are literally harboring global terrorists. Not all are bad. Most are slaves themselves.

Fucking idiot that was romans

people confuse the topjews for regular jews, it's by design really. the elite use whites and jews as slave races and then when the population wakes up we are set against each other so we don't attack the real enemy. and then afterwards everyone feels bad, jew puppets are put back in power by the top jews to act as scapegoats for the next cycle.

regular jews and whites need to unite. we need our own jews to outjew the top jews. it's what the topjews are afraid of, the puppets uniting against them.

we need to extend a hand of friendship to the jewish community. the enemy of our enemy is our friend, and the top jews will destroy the regular jews, will set them up for destruction. so the alliance is natural, we should team up.

You kikes are given us a bad name!

Looks like someone is too unimportant to get invited to the zog meetings after temple.

eat shit, jew

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

This aint your board kike.

Now fuck off you cunt.

Lurk more before posting.

I grew up in a small town middle of nowhere, but my white ancestors built this whole country and alot of the science from before the middle ages and after. Disciplined and dedicated. God fearing people, who celebrated great culture, pride, dignity, honor, family values, and I have to work in a coal mine every day for my whole life, dusty and dirty, mind numbing, body hurting, every day my whole life for a pittance, and all the jews have more than a million dollars sitting on their ass all day in the ac, ordering hookers and blow for lunch, making what I make in a year, in a few days.

It's happened quite a number of times through history in multiple countries. It's called coin clipping.

This screencap is from the Times of Israel. And I am the idiot.
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/edward-i-the-king-who-made-a-mint-from-the-jews/

Don't be a dick.

Usury, propaganda, baby genital mulilation, promoting marxism in the west. Thats just a start.

Next you'll be saying the Chinese put holes in their coins so orthodox Jews could fuck their wives through it

wait, so how is it my fault again that you couldn't study hard and get a good degree like I did?

You are a low level Jew, of course you know nothing of the machinations at the top.

and on top of that, don't even get me started on the degeneracy, anything to make a buck, complete disregard for the sanctity of human life, for the care of cultural, community, national values. They would sell my 10 year old daughter into slavery if they could, or make her a delicacy if their (((fda))) wanted some extra shecks

the media dividing usa is mostly jew.

and that holocaust survivors book
that explains in detail the rollercoaster into the oven...

yeah..
not having it.

muh cherokee
muh black
muh jew
muh potato famine
muh dutch hunger winter
muh genocide.

not having it anymore.

a bunch of college dropouts need to blame someone for their NEET lifestyle instead of recognizing that it's okay to fuck up and that your society is here to help you succeed, you just need to reach out to a friend or counselor

Some people just don't have that option. Not every family can afford such niceties. Goyim know this.

They want to cum inside us.

It's fascinating to find a person so degenerate they'd stab their mother for a nickel if they could.

that is bullshit.
Plenty of scholarships available for bright but poor kids.

jews destroyed the USA by importing niggers, you cuck

Chinese coinage had square holes so they could be put on rods and filed without the coin rolling.

> posts jews who hate kikes
> IM A GOOD JEW
fuck off kike
Post Feynman too - then we'll be fooled

I'm not going to lie.
I never wanted to believe in the IT'S ALL DA JOOS meme.... but...

You guys do have media control. And I mean, really dominant media control. And you guys use it to spread lies. It's all true.

And then anons post pics of Jews writing articles about how white people need to die off and how that's a good thing, and you've got people like Soros that fund for antifa and BLM, and idk. You guys are tearing our nation apart, funneling money out of all of us, and are literally trying to wipe out Christianity and the white race.

Biggest plot twist of the Bible. The Jews turn out to be the bad guys.

Oh I know. I give this line all the time to my friends when I reject the notion of free college for all. But even I must admit that there simply aren't enough for the demand. It is competitive sure, and thats why it is a merit based system, but some smart young lads inevitably get left behind. Mind you, I'm not blaming jews for this in any way. In my experience however Jewish families tend to be, as the well-heeled say, comfortable. You know this.

Fuck israel

hah.. blame the middlemen, classic.

All I hear in this thread is whining and sour grapes.
And you claim to be the superior race? wtf?

When it comes to getting a job you fucks first hire Jews. And also there are Jewish free loans and only for Jews charities and all other judaism shit.

holy shit that is smart

>muh dutch hunger winter

''not having more researched historical facts''

you don't eat cheezeburgers

We have an inferiority complex and the only way we can deal with it is to hate on all Jews, irrespective of the individual. Please enrich us with your superior Jew sperm. I want to have a half Ashkenazim son, so he can grow up to become the CEO of some bank.

its not about jews, its about zionists
had you been a real antizionist jew, you would've been blended in and no one would ever know or care
zionists are the real problem, and in the end you're a bigger tool than we are

Lmao the "middlemen" who killed Jesus.

This is why we hate Jews. This fucking kike attitude. You CANT HOLD IT BACK THATS HOW MUCH OF A KIKE YOU ARE.

You guys are a sound community and that leads to success... In 50 years itll be about the asians. Regular americans need to come together and help eachother, the problem with getting rid of religion is it ruined the community. Im not religious at all but even i recognize this.

Actually no. I was tough for me in college because my parents had to pay out of pocket for me to go and we weren't very rich and I felt like shit getting my parents to pay so much.

My two hispanic roommates got to go completely for free. No worries, no fusses. Everything is paid for. Both my parents work and had to pay a huge . amount for me to go.

That's when it hit me that the system is designed against us whites. I kind of sound like a black person when I say that, but it's true. Hispanics and blacks get to have families of 5 or even 10 if they want to, and they'll get all the gubment gibs to pay for everything. Housing, free tuition, free food. My parents had to bust their ass to get 1 white person through college. How can whites ever compete with the demographics?

Not to mention blacks and hispanics can get lower grades then you as well. Idk. Makes you think.

try harder, most businesses in this country are owned by non-jews.

Which I guess sheds some light on this issue. This is really about just a few whites in the bottom of the IQ curve looking for scapegoats.

>regular Jews
>slaves to the elite

Lol they don't ever do manual labour wtf are you on. I've never even seen one in the 10 years I've been in the service industry either.

Lampshades. Perhaps even soap.

This. That whole immigration act was made so the kikes could immigrate here too.

>niceties
>pittance
>well-heeled
Why the fuck are you typing like HL Mencken?

yes dude, the jews are puppets. why run shit directly when you can run shit through a puppet race that will take all the blame? and it's not like they don't use whites either, just in different roles so we can be turned against each other when we start to wake up. it's all very strategic

I wasn't talking about working in a small goy business. I meant corporations and good paying easy office jobs, Shlomo.

most large corporations aren't owned or managed by jews.

This time we wont stop till all of you are dead

that's what they said the last hundred times. it's an endless cycle and it's well designed to widely distribute blame away from the topjews.

rather then falling for this trap again, let's just unite with the jews and turn against the puppetmaster topjews?

they want us to turn against the jews, they set it all up so that we would when the time came. why play the game their way? why not play instead of being played?

I'm terrified dude, your memes will destroy us

As a white person, I'll admit the Jews are technically superior when it comes to practical things. You guys seem to have higher intelligence. Lots of jews end up as doctors, first rate lawyers, bankers, top officials in governments all over the world, I mean, even if it's all subversion like some Jew-haters say, it all comes down to smarts no matter what.

I think that this upper echelon of Jews, however, sold their souls to the other one. That's why they have these vast and powerful empires here on Earth. I just hope for God to return now, and break the chains you satanists created.

our common enemy will destroy us both if we don't unite together and get over the fact that jews are so jewish most of the time and whites killed a bunch of jews a bunch of times. we need to get past that and work on outjewing the topjews. what do you say jewfag? the jewgoy alliance will save the world

Dude stop bluffing there's actual nazis out there, in the country of unprovoked mass shotings.

Here's a good place to start

there are barely any actual nazis. edgy larpfags led around by hired actors at a staged event and a bunch of online shills. the msm blows it all out of proportion for an establishment objective of discrediting the entire right. don't get jewed by the topjews, be the jewier jew and outjew them all. join us

its all a fucking joke, they are the bottom of society.
They can't even hold a decent job much less organize any kind of cohesive movement.

At least the germans were educated and diligent.

I dont have time to even read this shit.
You know, having a real job and stuff

Read your Talmud again.
That would be the reason.
You folks REALLY need to do away with that shit. You were not chosen for THAT.
And it's making the world hate you.
Because some of you folks get real groovy with the Talmud.

not you cannonfodder but your rabbi overlords.

We can't stop you.
Only God can stop you now.
You've subverted way too many already, and to my disappointment, so many white people are so easily indoctrinated. That's how I know whites are not superior to Jews. No way. They're way too easy to be manipulated to be as superior as they claim.

Btw, I don't think you're actually a Jew, but the larps can be fun too.

>jews good doctors
>jews scientists

lol no. the rest of your professions list is accurate

this is a start.

and whats with this shit??

we haven't subverted anything.
We are thought from infancy that we must thrive in school and in business because we are exiles - we got nothing else.
And so we work on it hard, and we succeed.

Look at the asians recently, doing better than us for similar reasons.

Your decadent conformity is your own problem, own up already.

>Actually no.
>he specifically said bright

Middleman minorities (jews in Europe, Lebanese in west Africa, Chinese in SEA etc.) typically gather resentment because people aren't generally economically literate enough to understand that activities that don't produce tangible objects can still be pretty essential services, notably retail and finance. They are also usually distinct from the general populace in terms of culture, ingroup-outgroup behavior makes people think access to common resource is a zero sum game even in cases where it isn't which causes pogroms 'n shiit. There are also legitimate concerns about corruption caused by wealthy interest groups which leads to regulatory capture and whatnot.

We're the most generous magnanimous race on earth. They used that. They are vipers in contrast.
Whites give foreign aid ( most of it to (((them))) ), if there's a natural disaster in some far off place? Who shows up? If little black kids are starving? Who shows up? If the world wants science, learning, philosophy, art, literature, exploration, who shows up?
White people.
And in all this, for thousands of years the white man tried to let the lowly poor Jew into his nations, over and over again, only to kick them out due to their subversion.
They have done this dozens upon dozens of times only just now accomplishing anything.
And it may horribly backfire on them again.
They weren't so smart as to not be locked up in camps.
And that was THEIR FAULT. Not the Germans.
Again.
And now they are doing the only thing they know how to do. Destroy.
Whites build. They destroy.
They are snakes. And entirely unified in their racial hatred...of everyone else.
This is not superior.

It's really not that fucking hard.

You want the biggest redpill? 90% of people are fucking stupid, and only convinced by succinct rhetoric. Not dialectics.

Who knows, maybe you're part of that 90%. Seem to be acting like it. And yes, I have a job too gaylord.

our most recent example is (((the rebel))) medias stealing donations of people that were suposed to go towards victims of crime and terrorism.

You people (mayyyyybe not all of you but a damn good amount) are sneaking dirty fucking rats and wen you gain any kind of power you fucking abuse it to the point of destroying your host. you are literal parasites and i really hope for all of your sakes you leave western nations and return to your desert in the mid east.

jews are in way too many positions of power in banking and law and media to be a coincidence. you are used in this role by the topjews so that you are all blamed instead of them. you are manipulated and brainwashed into doing what you do, just as we are manipulated and brainwashed to do what we do. and then when people start waking up, the whites notice the jews and attack and the topjews escape.

i don't want to do that again. it needs to stop. we need to join forces. the jews would be a powerful ally for the goys, and it's the only way to fight the topjews and win. we need each other

Bullshit. You have waited patiently for a few or a single Jew to climb the ladders of power and influence in white society as we graciously let you.
Then, once a single one of you is in place, he will promote ALL OTHER Jews up around him.
Therefore taking that sector of control.
Once done you insist on Affirmative Action for whites. So we can not do what you do.
Because you're snakes.

Look at this nigger, saw us on Vice and decides to stop in.

Welcome, now fuck off.

We do help each other, what a fucking concept.
There are more whites in positions of power than jews, how come they are not helping you? Thats not my problem to fix

they could be /our/ snakes. we have a common enemy that seeks to destroy us both.

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about tool. Sit on your uncles lap and spin fuck boy.

My own problems? Stop turning this on me. I'll own up to all my problems, sure thing.

That doesn't mean that you haven't taken full media control in the US and that you haven't been subverting public opinion for God knows how long now.

Have you ever lived in America? Turn on the tv and watch the news here and it insta-hits you like a bag of bricks. Everything is so obviously manipulated, it actually angers you. There is some weird concerted effort going on here to silently kill off the white race with demographics, and the Jews are on top of these broadcasting stations, and it fully corroborates with all the Jew articles you constantly see talking about how "whites are dying off, 10 reasons why that's actually a good thing!"

Jews have a tendency for success. This is a result of good parenting. Sup Forums is basically to the Jews as the blacks are to the whites. Sup Forums sees that Jews tend to have more successful lives and assumes that means they were somehow wronged by the Jew. In reality Sup Forums is just retarded.

well no, the top positions of power are almost all jew puppets of the topjews. so... yeah. look buddy i'm trying to create a bridge of common interest here. lets get past the who did whats and focus on the people who manipulated us all into the positions we're in

look for yourself

I just explained it to you. Affirmative Action.
Your concept. A double standard. You can hire all Jews. But whites can't hire all whites.

You damn well know what your kind is pushing and its the annihilation of my race through massive immigration of every white majority country. You have pushed immorality through Hollywood on my nation. You are a sick, twisted people. You've been no example to the world at all. You've taught us nothing.
You must be worthless to God.

probably all the blood libel pineal gland foreskin recipes

The average Jew citizen who pays his mortgage over 25-30 years like the rest of us is ok, it's the Zionist fuckers who control the banks, media, Hollywood, the UN, etc who are the bad guys.

What goes in the options field? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with go back to Blormfront you massive cockweasel. Nobody gives a fuck about your LARPy make-believe pillowfight against brown people who killed your god.

I mean fuck, even if the Jews controlled everything, what is some autistic faggot with a Sig Sauer tucked into his sock going to actually accomplish by putting some Rothschild in the hospital for a few days?

On the day of the rope, you NatSoc faggots are hanging with the rest of the collectivist scum.

Look at this you've even got me phoneposting like a Sup Forumsject.
McGasChamber when?

fpbp

Kike.

At the cost of CIA doxxing myself, I went to Berkeley and I wanted to be a doctor. The cost is honestly too high though, and the loans and the work involved would have crushed me. I'm instead trying to move out of the US now because the only reason I pushed myself so hard in school anyway was to ensure I didn't live around black people and mexicans. Save me the "racist" speech, it's no place for a white person to grow up. My hispanic roommate also wanted to be a doctor and he got a free ride through it all. Berkeley, the med school, everything was free. Sorry, but it's true. This nation is racist as fuck, and it's against white people. If you're lower middle-class and white, you're fucked. My only goal was to get out of the spic neighborhoods anyway and there's cheaper methods of doing that if you're willing to learn another language which is what I'm trying to do now.

they've been twisted by the enemy, and so have we. these roles have been chosen for us. we don't have to play this game anymore. the jewgoy alliance will outjew the jews and happy merchants and crackers and everybody can live in peace and slowly become healthy societies with healthy people.

> they could be /our/ snakes. we have a common enemy that seeks to destroy us both.
I honestly can't take you Canadians. Really. So damn naive it is cringe. EVERY TIME.
The Muslim isn't their enemy. The Jew is the enemy of the Muslim. The Jew can use him. The jihadi is simple and the Jew knows what he will do in white countries.
So the Jew encourages immigration of the Muslim slime into our nations. To destroy the white man. And breed us simple.

Because Jews are the master race