Eric Clanton issues statement

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/16/18801580.php

>My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet. On April 19th I began being targeted by a dedicated swarm of internet trolls known for spewing racism, xenophobia, and misogyny onto the web. Suddenly a hit piece by Milo Yiannopolis caused the targeting to go viral. Several old social media photos were posted, online accounts hacked, addresses published, hundred of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others. This harassment campaign is where the accusations against me originated.

>Dealing with an unintelligible internet force smearing and threatening me online was not easy, and created stress to say the least, but I had every expectation that very few people would take them seriously, especially considering the character and credibility of their sources. However, five weeks later the Berkeley police smashed into two houses, held guns to peoples’ heads, handcuffed, verbally abused, and stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

>All of this after my attorney Dan Siegel had reached out to Berkeley police on my behalf, and all on the basis of an ‘investigation’ that largely involved detectives reading far right forum posts and studying unverified youtube videos. When I was interviewed at the police station detective Hong had the nerve to say to me, “the internet did the work for us.” My case threatens to set a new standard in which right wing extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.

Read more in the above link

Other urls found in this thread:

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/16/18801580.php
supportericclanton.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, but a slide thread. Download the antifa dtstabase and start searching. Bring the communists to Justice.

>bikelock fag trying to cash in on the ebil nazee outrage

Oh I am laffin. Enjoy prison you communist piece of trash.

> detective Hong
This is so fucking perfect.

i heard hes hiding out in canada, if so thats a violation of his bail terms

>However, five weeks later the Berkeley police smashed into two houses, held guns to peoples’ heads, handcuffed, verbally abused, and stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

The fact this is Berkeley police speaks volumes. He's toast.

I like how he isn't sorry at all.

Also, it's "people's," professor.

We're gonna need more trucks to haul this salt.

Bet he's not gonna target anyone's head in there now with that bike lock he used to smash people's skulls

Wait has anybody clicked Ops link. I dont recognise it.

I like how he has the nerve to say accusation instead of out right admitting he was caught and had police raiding close acquaintances of Eric's because he and those tards keep LARPing as terrorists with a cause

What a cunt.

I did, why?

>facing years of prison time
Hahaha... get fucked.
Eric, if you read this, stop assaulting random people with a deadly weapon then, hope your ass is ready for jail.

>My case threatens to set a new standard in which right wing extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.

>wahhhh i cant attack people with deadly weapons for absolutely no reason??? system is rigged
lol

Prison will turn him into a neo-nazi.

Also decent assault charges in a politically charged incident like this don't come without good evidence and confidence in a successful prosecution.

Nah it's cool theyre legit indie media I just never seen it before. Thought it might be something shonky.

DODGES RESPONSIBILITY LIKE A TRUE SPINELESS LEFTIST PUSSY!

SHOCKED.EXE

ROT IN JAIL YOU TWISTED FUCK!

>indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/16/18801580.php
All of yesterday's comments got deleted. The only one left up is someone demanding he be released.

No Honging!

What kind of nobody ass website is that

The best bit is if he planned to deny he shouldn't have gone on his sjw commie tirade. Should have shown some remorse. This is gonna fucking hurt him the Idiot.

>my attorney Dan Siegel
>(((Dan Siegel)))
lol

I'm so sad people post and believe fake news. you guys are rightfully suspicious when sjws refer to primitive shit like alleged attacks on muslims in the wake of trump's election, because it fits way too neatly into the narrative; so why do you believe it when a larper writes up a text which portrays Sup Forums the way autists here wish it to be seen and to which they fap most furiously?

>supportericclanton.com/

you know what to do

>hundred of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others
If his lawyer allowed this obvious lie to go through, then he understands this guy is toast.

>RIP Comrade
ur doin it wrong, eric

Is every Liberal a fucking narcissist?

>He's gonna have to go to the Aryan Brotherhood for protection from the taco and nog gangs
Pottery

hes mad because he got caught. typical non-remorseful terrorist.

Pretty much

Its why they do what they do

>implying
Im pretty fucking sure he'll end up a niggers bitch. And thank them for the big black cock penetrating home every night till the end of his sentence.

Why is he so worried about going to prison? It's prison!, he can play punch the Nazi all day every day, not sure if he'll win many games though.

>I may stab people and leave them to die, but at least i'm not rude

Is there an archive with original comments?

This is some great recruitment material, even normies get what is wrong with this.

Super indie journo for the cunts that think the msm is to right wing.

what a douche. it is clearly him. it was analyzed by facial recognition systems and they all said it is him with an over 99% accuracy

What this anarchist retard fails to comprehend is that NO ONE will come to his aid. White male self-flagellating cucks think their """comrades""" will come to their rescue in time of need, but at the end of the day no matter how hard you virtue-signal you're still a fucking white male.

what the fuck is a shonky?

>not denying he did it
>not showing any remorse
>only mad that he got caught
What kind of retard facing jail time releases a statement like this ?

why is he mad tho? he is gonna get a chance to live around those cultured people of color the left gabs on and on about, im almost envious of the enrichment he is gonna recieve

Bikelock made by Kong?

>stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

"Muh property!" cries the commie

>detective Hong had the nerve to say to me, “the internet did the work for us.”

Lol nice

He'll probably walk because of what happened last weekend. Sucks.

Why have we not set up save-erics-bussy.com yet?

If he wanted to deny it, why would he show remorse for something he claims he didn't do?

This cunt can eat shit for life. Fuck him.

>bike lock people indiscriminately while hiding your identity
>get found out
>play a victim

Fucking piece of shit. I hope he gets raped in prison.

Nah prison will just give him a daily prolapse as the whites will shun him

Dodgy. You know may give me viruses and malware and cancer and shite.

He's positioning himself against the police. Rarely a good move.

Yea I know I'm autistic. What you gonna do I'm in my institute.

He's totally fucked. The only people who hate self-flagellating anti-white whites more than whites, is non-whites. These beta males have no one on their side.

If he is found guilty (which shouldn't be a question), this statement will probably not do him any favors. Remorseless. Antifa. Scum.

>msm is to right wing
wtf
also checkd

>Prison will turn him into a neo-nazi.

Fucking priceless, and odds are all to true.

I'd love to see a meme of him in prison garb being blacked by tyrone.

LOL. Professor bike lock turned snitch the second the police got him. For antifa, he's a traitor. Now the known snitch goes to jail. If he survives that, let's see what kind of job he can find with a prior conviction for a violent crime.

I'd say that faggot tangled with the wrong people, and it's soooo sweet to see him getting what he deserves.

>"the internet did the work for us"

Sup Forums can now:
>call russian in air strikes
>meme anyone into the president of the united states
>get antifa shitsacks thrown in prison
>apparently locate a HWNDU flag literally anywhere on the planet
>change the course of human history
>?

Read your comment again and think about what we're expecting on Monday. First it's "Trumps so super corrupt therefore leave Hillary alone".

This is them setting up "Trump and his nazis are making Hillary a target unfairly". Which is outrageous. But exactly the projection we expect as they go down for using the intelligence community, ambassadors, the irs, and the fbi to Fuck Trump. While they also use cnn to bully Trump into virtue signaling policy changes!!

This nigger got his script from up on high in THE Jews office.

The far left arent rational.

If it were some white detective, he'd have a slim chance of getting the case thrown in California, but nobody's going to want to humiliate the Asian detective. And they shouldn't, because everything else I've read suggests the detectives did a great job, meticulous and thorough. It's likely just Eric misrepresenting their work.

Jesus Christ you people are biased, the man says he's innocent and has yet to be convicted of any crime. It's like none of you understand innocent until proven guilty...

Remember Zimmerman and Donald Trump when you sided with them and professed their innocence???

At that none of the evidence is even solid. You people literally made fake evidence that will never be provable in court.

Fighting facism shouldn't be a crime, hell literally be a political prisoner.

I'd like a gf, so maybe that

I've never met one that's not.

>this dude playing the victim

I hope he gets black bred in prison

Holy fuck, the delusion... I can't wait until they tear through his twink anus like wet tissue paper

If one of you register and host save-erics-bussy.com, I'll write up the plea.

This is truly the greatest timeline.

In those cases we were innocent by standers watching it unfold. In this were more like police prosecutors we did the leg work discovered the evidence and want to see him convicted.

>doxxing, we don't like it when it's done to us
never change lefties

>Detective Hong lurks on Sup Forums as part of his assignment
>now he can't leave
>redpills all his force
Poetry

>“the internet did the work for us.”
Top fucking kek

Maybe with a caption best start believing in nazis clanton. Or something to that tune.

What did he d?

>aggravated assault
>possibly with a deadly weapon
>grievous bodily harm

'NO, I am the victim, not the man who I almost have Brian damage'

Bikelock attacker

How about you go cuck yourself?

We can only do the possible user

The best part of this is his courses were on Ethics in Law Enforcement and he honestly believes all those poor innocent black men in prison dindu nuffin. He's either come to come out dead, or completely changed in his racial views. Kek.

They can't see it cause we are eviiiiil, because we are nazis and sheit.

I'd buy detective Hung a beer.

We are the Berkley police weaponised autism division

The fuck? He swung the lock and made someone bleed profusely. Why the fuck is he trying to play the victim by claiming to be traumatized over the police prosecuting a violent criminal?

>B-but I did it for trans niggers of color

>My case threatens to set a new standard in which right wing extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.
>police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.

YOU HEARD IT FROM THE RATS MAW FAGGOTS, THE WILD HUNT WILL NEVER END

That's a shame. I had one about how Jamal in the prison showers wasn't going to care about bikelock guy's Antifa cred. Did you see that?

He shouldn't have hid his face and assaulted somebody with a bike lock the cunt.

How can someone look like such a huge faggot?

>I want to thank everyone who came to court for me last Thursday or tried to. I know it was much quicker and less climactic than we thought.
So they expected a scene form a court room drama and just got "there's enough evidence for a case, he can go forward to actually being tried now, next".

/Ourguy/ Eric did /nothingwrong/.

Does anyone have a pic of relating all evidence and how we found out it was him. You know the kind, zoomed in image of a tatt linked to a yt vid with a red arrow kind

>smashed into two houses
Typical procedure if it was a violent crime.

>held guns to peoples’ heads
Again, typical procedure if the guy is wanted for a violent crime.

>handcuffed
No shit.

>verbally abused
Nonsense.

>stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.
Does this retard not understand that the Police have to collect evidence?

That Jew lawyer write this for you did he Eric?

>I’m currently facing years of prison time

Really light coating it there. He's more than fucked.

Eric Clanton has been charged with:

>4 felonious charges of Assault with a Deadly Weapon
>1 special allegation of causing Great Bodily Injury to Sean Stiles
>1 misdemeanour charge of Wearing a Mask to Evade Identification

Court papers actually conclude that he struck 7 people. 3 instances were specifically called out due to damage. They have the clothing he was wearing during the assault. They have his selfies taken of him in said clothing get up. They have the u-lock.

Due to how the charges have been filed, they count as separate incidents. Therefore the three strike rules comes into play. Hence:

>Mask to Evade Identification = 0 to 6 months or $1000 fine
>Plea Bargain/Plead guilty = 7 years
>Grevious Bodily Injury Enhancement = +3 years
>no convictions = 2 to 4 years
>1 conviction = 4 to 8 years
>2 convictions = 25 years to life

Eric Clanton has chosen to plead Not Guilty to all charges - including the misdemeanour.

In short, he's looking at anywhere from 5 years to life. Depends on how many convictions. But he's certainly not getting away with only the misdemeanour. Realistically he's probably gonna get about a decade.

Detective Hong and his partner
>detective Chan

Rot in prison, you violent piece of shit. You could have been anything, but you chose to join a cult and attempted to murder people with blunt objects.

Stick your excuses up your ass. You are not a martyr. You're just a piece of shit.

whatchu mean russian air strikes?

These people consider being told what to do verbal abuse.