LEFTWING CUCK SQUADFAMS

Faceberg predicts the present.

Oh God, is she in Overshit cosplay?

Why are ALL lefties so fucking revolting?

The lizard people are real

That revised Orwell quote had my sides ripped for the past 10 minutes. The twerking still gets me KEKs.

> imagine big booty THOT clapping her ass on the cracked remnants of Aristotle's face in the post-apocalyptic wastelands.

>implying stormweenies look any better

> Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure with Bill and Ted replaced by THOTS but that's all there ever would be for all of time.

Don't you mean the Jews?

Leftism is an r-selection ideology.

say that again beta nigger

nice. whats his routine?

>she

Where do they even find all these freaks? Do they recruit at mental institutions?

Fake and gay

Most of these people in the early 20th century literally would have been in institutions people didn't used to take crazy people seriously, unlike now. THANKS OBAMA.

Why do they all look so... dirty?

Absolutely degenerate. I swear, these people are the reason I went full fascist. This is NOT what our warrior ancestors offspring were meant to turn into... I feel like i'm living in a dystopic future.

Holy shit

Leftism's goal is to destroy the strong, while lifting up the weak

Therefore weak people will be most attracted to it - the stupid, the ugly, and the useless

melania is way too fucking sexy

No, that's a legit woman, tiny hands. Just really ugly.

Everyone else at that festival looked normal.

What prison?

Mental gymnasiums

I 100% understand why the elites hold the average citizen in such low regard. How can you feel any positive feelings towards this kind of trash?

cunt I'll fucking deck you little beta ass bitch

These leeches won't work under communism as well, but they will be FORCED to. And they won't like it.

>file name

wow m8 you're totally fooling everyone

>these subhumans want to fight a civil war

The only consolation I have is that the people who caused our downfall will get beheaded/sent to the gulag first

I'd throw a nade in that crowd.
Chances are nothing of value would be lost.
Well i would lose a good nade.