i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>Kotel in central Sy, IS under siege, triple kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta: SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa: SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs & N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy For Min: chemical agents from US & UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>Suicide bombing attack hits checkpoint between Egypt and Gaza
>Marawi: Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports: dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/898822055226875904
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/898823070961422336
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.139479&lon=36.570160&z=16&m=b&show=/33126797/Zemmrani-mountain-pass
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.440681&lon=39.780893&z=14&m=b&gz=0;397629976;344117248;219726;0;0;3540;22315;385118;249767;378748;225734;4248;114154;7789;154495;437492;22315;390072;246334;384410;160503;436076
twitter.com/warreports/status/898814400236224518
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-brags-battle-marawi-claims-300-philippine-troops-dead/
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/898781050913964036
youtube.com/watch?v=PM-AnKlcJMw
sana.sy/en/?p=112073
sana.sy/en/?p=112125
sana.sy/en/?p=112122
sana.sy/en/?p=112118
sana.sy/en/?p=112069
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-damascus-international-fair-makes-comeback-five-years/
sana.sy/ru/?p=117426
rusvesna.su/news/1503066080
youtu.be/WKinRuVlMeU
syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm
ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500668407.html
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-race-for-deir-al-zour-province
ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500619243.html
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/898833048409526272
almasdarnews.com/article/renewed-infighting-erupts-east-ghouta-rival-opposition-groups-battle/
twitter.com/AhmadSalloum94/status/898817800634081280
twitter.com/almanarnews/status/898816288197402624
youtube.com/watch?v=hsd6Fjc9MVs
youtube.com/watch?v=r25alb0_xUk
youtube.com/watch?v=mtfRsSPh5fI
youtube.com/watch?v=c-18UYxqwuA
youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for myself

ASSAD

>be Daraa rebels
>get analed

WILL

I miss countrycuck

DeZ when?

selfish asshole

>#SAA captured parts of Humaymah village
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/898822055226875904

SAAnime tbqh

Winter warfare soon!

Shaitat commander said DeZ offensive in 15 days

>200 ISIS are giving up at Al-Zamrani crossing
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/898823070961422336

Is this the final offensive to clean the Lebanon border?

is that near arsal that snus?

By mid October imo

Yes
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.139479&lon=36.570160&z=16&m=b&show=/33126797/Zemmrani-mountain-pass

Khalid Brigade has initiated an assault against the Southern Front? lel, the Southern Front isn't properly set to fight them... The majority of their forces are stationed alongside SAA territory and have their outposts and watches specifically trained for dealing with the SAA. They likely have few if any troops at the ready to deal with South ISIS.

>The Syrian army and its allies control the southern and central sides within Humaymah and the forces are working on chasing the ISIS from the northern part of the town
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.440681&lon=39.780893&z=14&m=b&gz=0;397629976;344117248;219726;0;0;3540;22315;385118;249767;378748;225734;4248;114154;7789;154495;437492;22315;390072;246334;384410;160503;436076

I'm going to ask this again.

>Now that you got me thinking, is there any hope left for Greece? I ask because I am thinking I may live here permanently in the future. The 170% debt is horrifying, but I'm doing well financially and the island I live on is better off compared to what I've heard and read about in the mainland.

It's either This, Move to Japan, or continue with my career in the states.

If they can't handle them, they have no claim to the land.

>ISIS leader surrendered to SAA and Hezbollah at the border-crossing of Al Zamrani in Al Qalamoun

They've been there for quite some time, without any kind of clashes. Seems not as radical as their collegues from other fronts.

>Abu Azrael dragging ISIS fighters body behind a car
twitter.com/warreports/status/898814400236224518

>continue with my career
what do you do for a living?
>Move to Japan
The only bad thing I have heard about lviing in japan is that its expensive.

Corner the rats with absolute power and they turn into innocent sunnis that dindu nuffin, fuck that.

Arabic girl gets pounded from both ends

Unless there is a second Junta, hopes are slim.
New Democracy follows the same fiscal policy as P*SOK, so when they win in the next elections, things won't change really. Maybe tighter control over the refugee wave, but that will never be enough.
Unless you want to see the financial crisis take it's toll in the rural areas in the oncoming years, stay if you are that well off.
Or at least, don't go to Japan. It is unironically a shithole when it comes to living spaces, prices and working culture.
inb4 weebs defend Japan's stagnating economy

This, they should be told to dig a big trench and then be lined up and shot.

>ISIS brags about battle for Marawi, claims over 300 Philippine troops dead
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (11:20 A.M.) – Amaq Agency released an infographic on Friday detailing alleged losses sustained by the Philippine Army during the three-month battle for Marawi, a large city on the island of Mindanao in the southern part of the country.

If one is to believe Amaq Agency, 335 government soldiers have been killed in 86 days of fighting. In addition, 8 armored vehicles have been destroyed and one more heavily damaged.

The Islamic State also emphasised the role of its snipers, stating 37 deaths to have been inflicted by them. One church has also been burnt down by the jihadists, represented on the ground by the ISIS-linked Maute and Abu Sayyaf groups.
The official army death toll is less than half according to government officials. Capt. Jo-ann Petinglay, spokesperson of the Task Force Marawi, said that since the fighting began, 128 soldiers and policemen have been killed.

The figure included those killed in what the military dubbed as “friendly fires.”

On the other hand, some 500 ISIS insurgents have been killed during the battle for Marawi, army officials claim. At the moment, between 70 and 80 jihadist militants remain bogged down in an urban area measuring about 800 by 600 meters in downtown Marawi.

Thus far, Amaq Agency has released a handful of videos showing urban warfare in Marawi.
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-brags-battle-marawi-claims-300-philippine-troops-dead/

The GAINZ of today:
>SAA & Hezbollah capture Masoud & Abou Khudayr valleys and Shibat Srour & Qabr al Arsali & Khirbat al Ayla & Hills of Harf Wadi Fara & Ras Shibat al Maghara & Kornet Shmis & Shibat Souki & Wadi Douwar Khanjar & Shmays Zamarani & Thanaya al Harik
>twitter.com/C_Military1/status/898781050913964036

Can't say I disagree.

>Badiya: "Army of Free tribes" announces the beginning of the battle of "regain of dignity" to restore the areas lost to SAA/Allies

Where is that?

Best of luck, fags.

>battle of "regain of dignity"

>regain of dignity

Is this how Turks heal themselves when they have a bad back?

youtube.com/watch?v=PM-AnKlcJMw

Sweida/Rif Dimashq al-Tanf pocket.

>regain of dignity

Fast post before I leave, yesterday's developments in details:

RuAF did 290 sorties, which targeted and destroyted 790 IS strong points.
>sana.sy/en/?p=112073

International Fair begun:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112125
>sana.sy/en/?p=112122
>sana.sy/en/?p=112118
>sana.sy/en/?p=112069
>almasdarnews.com/article/syria-damascus-international-fair-makes-comeback-five-years/

Stuff in Sweida is growing real nice this year:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=117426

After intense training, SAA received another batch of T90s in Halab:
>rusvesna.su/news/1503066080
>youtu.be/WKinRuVlMeU

Worth to catch up with the peacemaking bulletin, thanks to RuMoD:
>syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm

US sayz they won't be staying in Syria after IS falls:
>ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500668407.html

On the other hand their strategists already work on conquering the whole eastern part of the oil-rich country:
>washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-race-for-deir-al-zour-province
Fucken US liars srsly

Russians and US are going to Turkey, for negotiations on Idleb:
>ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500619243.html

Enjoy, I'll be back in a few hours

havent been able to check in today n words
hows the G A I N Z been?

>Osoud al-Sharqiya CLAIMS theydestroyed with a #TOW missile a Tank belonging to the #SAA/allies near Wadi Mahmoud
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/898833048409526272
These desert rats still have advanced US weaponry.
The "threats" USA made to FSA were bogus.

>Kotel in central Sy, IS under siege, triple kotel might happen

Uh guys I just had a weird dream involving Bashar
We were talking about the war and he was worried so I tried to make him feel better
It ended up with us cuddling and me stroking his hair

>triple kotel
no

come on now snus. did you really expect the US to back off and rein in their proxies?

thats nice

why do you have to ruin it.

>Abu Yazid, the emir of #ISIS in #Zomrani Qalamoun, has also surrendered.
n...no...

That's pretty gay

>The #Turku #Finland Terrorist attacker is a 18-year old #Moroccan
(((Moroccans))) AGAIN

>Renewed infighting erupts in the East Ghouta as rival opposition groups battle it out

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (0:10 P.M.) – Moments after a Russian delegation brokered a ceasefire between the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Failaq Al-Rahman (FSA), the latter group began an assault on positions recently captured by Jaish Al-Islam on the outskirts of the Damascus.

Targeting the Al-Shari farms just east of the Syrian capital, the FSA – assisted by Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS/Al-Qaeda) – began attacking trenches controlled by Jaish Al-Islam, looking to retake lost turf and consolidate their power in the rebel-held agricultural region.

According to Al-Masdar News correspondent Ibrahim Joudeh, skirmishes persisted from Friday evening through the night with no decisive outcome coming to fruition yet.

With a localized ceasefire in place between the SAA and FSA, the East Ghouta may see a new round of infighting between rival Islamist groups that have clashed on and off for over a year.
almasdarnews.com/article/renewed-infighting-erupts-east-ghouta-rival-opposition-groups-battle/

>triple kotel
Allah bless

Also this
BREAKING: #SAA & allied forces enter Humaymah, capturing southern & central parts as OP ongoing in northern part.

East #Homs CS

Humeima in almost liberated
T2 next

so the burger is doubling down in Afghanistan. will it become a permanent garrison? is he in it for the long haul this time?

I don't want to do this but...
I told you so

of course he is

god damit, I'm getting banned all of a sudden for stuff from months and years ago, stupid dynamic ip

>of course he is
in that case... is he a bad guy in this sitation?

apparently ISIS in Qalamoun have started to surrender

twitter.com/AhmadSalloum94/status/898817800634081280

twitter.com/almanarnews/status/898816288197402624

>bad guy
that depends on the pov, he is the hero of the weapons lobby. Bad guy for anti-interventionist people. Burgers themselves mostly don't care anymore, except they have military in their family. Corrupt Afghan officials probably like it and many others don't.

I personally don't want to say a retard mentally challenged person can be "evil"

The MIC wants war, i guess he chose the "least controversial" country.

>Lebanese ISIS getting BTFO.

They can't fight back because they must respect the Sabath today.

>The surrender of one of the "legitimate" emirs in Western Kalamoun, who is a responsible official of Al-Zamrani and its region called "Ahmed Wahid Al-Abd" with members of his group

If Arabs were like Slavs, all of the ISIS members, including their families, would be burired alive

>Sabath?
Sabbath?
What did he mean by this?
Is this an "ISIS is controlled by Israel" meme?
Or is "Sabath" some Sunni thing?

You are doing me a confusion.

the former

Sabbath is the day when ISIS commanders are not giving orders. Complete Cohincidence.

>"ISIS is controlled by Israel" meme?
this one
sabath is a jewish thing

Battle is barely 7 hours in
>mass surrender
Wonderful times indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=hsd6Fjc9MVs

You know, I always forget how violent we actually are. We larp civilized people so well it completely falls off my mind.

Russia. Surgut.

Make an example out of him.

was the nigga trying to blow himself up?

Lookee here:

youtube.com/watch?v=r25alb0_xUk

It's an interview of Richard Dawkins with a "Muslim Extremist".

What can you tell me about the extremist?

Slavs are a people of peace!

Sadly, game theory teaches to treat those who surrendered as civil as possible, so that more people will surrender.

Knife attack.
Several people were injured

youtube.com/watch?v=mtfRsSPh5fI

Ok /sg/, is Putin going to run for president in 2018 or not? Because if he doesn't then Assad could be fucked

>this video contains content from channel 4, which has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
Also nice thighs

Fuck playing by the rules.

>McDonalds billboard
What's wrong with Borshch?

something wrong with her leg muscles.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-18UYxqwuA

i saw a pedro swear that maghreboi came back and talked to him "like a disciple" can someone confirm?

Game theory is another cuck tactic invented by the "logical" devils of the Western world.

I wonder what keeps the ISIS footsoldiers going. They've been losing on all fronts for months, there's no hope. How do they still put up defensive battles?

This. You don't kill prisoners until you've won the war

Every race is violent. People are violent - we're not an exception

Borsch is difficult to eat on the go

Try searching : Richard dawkins talks to Muslim extremist.

The point is that this Muslim was a born Jew. He doesn't answer questions and makes no sense. His entire act only makes sense if you see that he's a kike larping as an extremist.

can confirm the first part

blyat pizdec, fucking donkey-fucker

>t.half-persian hate all that sunni-wahhabi shitskins, they should cleaned, i mean we should clean whole north caucasus and colonize it with russians, ossetians and maybe azeris

it was doc larping

First eat borshch, then go.

>if he doesn't then Assad could be fucked

Well nah, all major russian politicians support Bashar

>Because if he doesn't then Assad could be fucked
Tell me who could possibly win who is going to drop support for assad at this stage

>when you crave attention that much so you LARP as well /sg/ known "french" rebel supporter who lives as a wage-cuck and cannot form stable relationship.

Richard Dawkins is a shill he spends over half of his time attacking Christianity which is falling in numbers in the West and has little influence apart from in the United States, he should devote 90% of his time to Islam like Hitchens did but he won't because he's a coward.

>Every race is violent

youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8