What happens there? Is it really that bad?

What happens there? Is it really that bad?

Has anyone from Mongolia ever posted on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yj6IgL5ck8
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
instagram.com/bayarmaabatjargl/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtaa7SfKQp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what I wonder.
Is English not popular there?

I think I read at some point that they have the coldest capital city in the world. That has to suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yj6IgL5ck8

Swastikas, lots and lots of Swastikas.

Can anyone do pic related but with the finns and the mongols instead?

i think the second language they learn is russian but i can be wrong
i want to hear from actual mongol how daily live in such country like mongolia is like

>tfw a country at the other side of Asia is using the Bulgarian alphabet (I know it's cyrillic but for the sake of historical accuracy I'm calling it Bulgarian - after all, we took in Cyril and his brudda, helped them, and made our own thing after that - and it's our thing that the other slavic nations took.
:3

bump

Throat singing.
Yurt building.
Mare milking.

Nice job

Hot chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Best part of finnish culture.

they just like to ride the horses. perhaps they are forming the next big hun invasion

He's Turkic, not a Mongol.

According to pol we're related to them, that's all I know about Mongolia.
Some Hungarians unironically larp as bleached Mongols

I did a paper on insurance, read a few articles on the economy of Mongolia. They have an extremely underdeveloped economy. Herding is practically all that goes on down there.

Are you retarded ?
Everyone who posts here is a mongoloid.
Mong.

Macedonian. Clement and Naum of Ohrid, not Tatarogypsia. Go back to your Mongol brothers.

breddy nice and THICC for an asian chick

I have lived with three Mongolian women.

I moved into a shitty three bedroom apartment (no living room, one toilet) where a fat Bolivian guy and a middle-aged Mongolian woman lived. Within a FUCKING WEEK of moving in she tells me that her two Mongolian sisters are moving in also. Suddenly in this tiny three bed apartment there are five people living. They took 30 minute showers every day at like 11:30pm in the bathroom next to my room making it impossible to sleep. They blew their noses in the shower for minutes at a time. When I had a day off from work I'd hear the postman knocking the door with a package and these FUCKING GOOK CUNTS would be sitting in the kitchen pulling faces like "eww why won't this guy quit knocking our door!" even though it was THEIR FUCKING PACKAGE that I'd have to sign for and give them. The bathroom was fucking covered in mould and little black bugs but they didn't give a fuck. When I eventually moved out (after an argument) the Mongol landlord woman pointed out that I had turned off the old, loud fridge which she had placed at the center of my bedroom for whatever fucking reason and claimed I would have to pay another fifty pound from my deposit for her to repair it. Living in London has turned me from a gentle, egalitarian, soft-hearted boy into a cold, callous vehicle for hatred and contempt. I have lived several places where the landlord and fellow occupants were foreign and almost every time (except for a Pole and an American) the people have been absolute fucking savage scumbags. FUCK MONGOLIA.

The last time I saw a Mongolian poster he said but two words.
"Help me"
What the fuck is going on over there?

kek this must be a pasta

>no throat singing mouthwash

Mongolians sound alright to me

Danny Devito's looking good af.

Mongols are all thicc since they don't eat garbage like the chinks and japs

So diverse :,^)

In what context did he post that?

From what I've read recently they experience an economic boom.
bump for intrest

How's things in your country?
>Mongolian flag
"Help me"
-1 post from this ID

Mongol-bro used to post here often but I haven't seen him in months. The most i can remember is that it's a poor post-soviet nation with really strange population density where almost 60% or something live in the capital, Ulaanbatar. Alcoholism is a big problem and they've been having a resurgence of a labour (communist) party that has been meeting stiff resistance from the current sitting party who are staunch anti-communists and nationalists. Pretty sure they're the same party from when communism collapsed and rebuilt the country. Other than the standard industry that exists in most cities they mainly have lithium mines, copper, rare earth metals, and substance farming. Your average mongol doesn't really know English. Khoomei is a quaint cultural thing like our folk music. That's all I can remember.

seems cooler than most of you faggots

reads comment, sees flag, sees pic, totally makes sense.

They have a stable democracy and basically nothing else.
Which is great, because this is how a country looks when it's free from geopolitics.

I wonder how much the import tax was on that Ram..

just this all day mostly

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

The absolute state of the united Kaliphate

post more thicc mongols you literal faggots

What's the social media sauce? So hot, and I don't like Asians

They have post quite a lot
Lurk more Newfriend

btw this dude is pretty interesting if you care about recent mongolian history

It could use a million or so Africans to make it more exciting.
Near homogeneous countries are always so boring and peaceful.

MOAR

They have taken over the sumo scene in Japan, nearly 80% in top division are Mongols.

maybe i havent noticed
desu i see dudes from africa posts more often than dudes from asia except south korea and japan ofc

instagram.com/bayarmaabatjargl/

Unironic really fantastic music

I remember there was mongolian who made ama thread and then another mongol came.

Which African nation?
Shit like South Africa and Egypt are not rare

>What happens there?
Nazi's, Yak milk, throat singing and comfy tents

He looks like a background character in a khergit bar.

>"He also had Hungarian roots, and claimed descent from Batu Khan, Genghis Khan's grandson, which will play its role in his dream of reviving the Mongol Empire.[5]"

WE WUZ

eerie.

I've posted under african nations plenty of times.
Cameroon
Botswana
Cote D'ivoire
Senegal
Gabon
Tanzania

My fucking dicc

instant boner

bump

>Nomadic tribes
>good MMA fighters
>People living in tents
>Beautiful landscape, mountains
>History
>A whole lot of nothing between cities and villages

That's about it.

They are based

whats up with nazism in mongolia? why it seems so popular? years of living under communist regime?

try to read the thread next time

Went there once, it's poor as fuck and many big corporations are trying to steal their gold, plus China is trying to slowly erase their culture and history to annex them.

Also surprisingly there were rich arabs trying to buy eagles or something
The steppes are amazing though, truly a wonderful place, I just wish they'd be left alone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtaa7SfKQp4

Quite literally the most red pilled music on the planet comes from mongolia.

Lack of political correctness, racially heterogeneous population and culture, and a threat to their ways of living(the chinese).

>China
Can we already get rid of this cancer?

I'd mount that so hard the clans would ride under my banner across Asia thinking I'm her daddy

You mean homogenous you dumb nigger

von Sternberg was a fucking retard