TICK TOCK, DRUMPFKINS

TICK TOCK, DRUMPFKINS

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before long, a thought-crime database. Saw this coming a long, long time ago.

(((hate))) (((crime)))

Whatcha doin' there, rabbi?

It'll be fine. I trust Google will include black hate crimes, muslim hate crimes, Jewish hate crimes. I don't think Google would ever list just (perceived) white hate crimes. I trust Google.

then flood it with the hate crimes (((they))) do.

>tfw your language is so complex that google's algorithms can suck a dick

Psycho-Pass anyone?

Was that guy justified in driving through the crowd?

Is he arrested?

Good, show up, I haven't had a party in years.

in 2017 over 29388888888 hijabs were ripped off defenseless muslim women who are good girls and they didnt do nothing wrong. the suspects are still at large

>all 50 states
Burgers are you tired of winning???

It's hard to find a single white man in a directed search. It's always niggers, gooks, or spics. You're trusting the enemy.

google has gone full-tilt political over the past 2 years. first google news got some strange spins, then search results, then youtube, now this.

good thing some one has already been documenting all the fake-hate crimes perpetuated! hopefully (((google|)))doesn't woefully look over the eventual ends to these fake ass race baiting edgelords

www.fakehatecrimes.org/

I had hope that Bannon would usher in some regulations for google, that's out now.

Prepare your assholes.

>tfw it's all full of muslims

so have those retards who constantly espouse the rights of private corporations choked on their words yet

The fact that you think being a Trump supporter is a hate crime is the reason these sort of lists are not allowed in our Consitution.
BTW...tick tock lefties the pendulum swings both ways. Remember when it was just fine for Obama to use executive orders because you won and things would never change? Tick tock indeed.

Please police my feelings for I'm at a loss without your insight.

you know that in the USA a person doesnt have to be on the payroll in order to influence policy right? Its not like when someone leaves the team they are banhammered from life either (unless youre a democrat)

Where can I register for that db?

>collecting reported
>REPORTED
aka twitter and reddit junkies making up evidence-less stories for internet points. The same people who trot out the "my 8 year old" stories.

Wasn't there someone who twitted the same """story""" with a 4 year old?

are there crimes that aren't hatefull?

They grow up so fast

Oh, you thought it's going to be based on user submissions? It's powered by machine (((learning))).

Lmfao. Prepare to watch the left fuck themselves once again when black crime sprees come flooding into the internet en masse

No, my little cocktail sausage, mocking you online isn't a hate crime.

Rape

This shit is so crazy but I guess that's just how it goes. It's hard to believe there are millions of people living as foes. I'd like to believe that it's not too late or us to learn how to love and forget how to hate

isn't that hate towards the person that is being raped? if it's love then most likely the person have some mental illness and i don't know if that can be considered crime

There's already one
fakehatecrimes.org

>It is desirable that private companies start meddling with the rule of law
Ladies and Lads, the Eternal Kraut

Theyre just trying to please their antifa's by pretending to care

No pretty sure its just lust on the rapists end in most cases, rapists can be indifferent (doesnt care) or even affectionate (stalker) towards their victims

wheres that pic from? is it from the whale that got run over?

why did they include the boy love logo?

>tracking fake liberal news

>It's powered by machine (((learning))).

I can recall of a few recent times where some companies A.I. got red pilled and they had to shut it down.

If it collects black on white crimes they will have to shut it down real fast

Maybe that was the play all along?

>Google memo bro is a plant
>Puts Google at the center of SJW spotlight
>Google comes in like a white knight with hate crime database
>everybody trusts it
>machine learning dont care about feels and spits out truth

Why does Google need to do this? Because they know the diversity infections has led to them developing shittier products that can't compete. They need an excuse to begin a purge and get back to the days of "do no evil."

Time to make a searchable database on criminal and politically devious Jews.

he is arrested, maybe it was justified

It wouldnt help though. Its quite likely that it would simply open a way for google to lobby for regulation that actually protects them from competition

>Crime in Japan to dox people online
Goodluck, I'm behind 7nips

Nice try mehmed

I think shit like this would deserve a CPS evaluation. What's going on in a home where a 9-year-old knows enough about the connections between white nationalism, the Third Reich and the holocaust that they can connect the dots?

if only thay focused all this effort on terrorism i could imagine it would save a lot more lives.
do they seriously believe people are blind?

I'm pretty sure it's a juridical distinction between
>x on y crime
and
>hate crime
therefore it'll only collect crimes that are defined as such. How many 'X on white hate crimes' do you see in the courts? I bet not a lot.

Will not stop me sending them feedback about how their pets deserve to be killed

Why liberals support new world order what the fuck?

this i thought liberals were about freedom

Are you going to keep tick tocking or are you going to finally do something

stop using google.
dry their revenues up.
fuck them.
reframe them somehow as being racist

Wasn´t there a case where someone stomped on a kitten and published it on social media and 2ch or something put their detective autism to work and tracked down where that fuckhead lived based on the reflections in his windows? The point is the case against the guy was thrown out in the end specifically because of this anti-doxing law.