Moroccan Muslim stabs 10 kills 2 in Turku, Finland

Moroccan Muslim stabs 10 kills 2 in Turku, Finland

web.archive.org/web/20170818215647/http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/finland-stabbing-attack-leaves-wounded-170818141326018.html

web.archive.org/web/20170819015256/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/18/finland-police-report-multiple-stabbings-in-city-of-turku

web.archive.org/web/20170818220245/http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Turku#Finnish
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z41czX6XcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And how long did it take them to establish a motive? Fucking German-tier country

Bump

How do you like this open borders? Our masters love it.

And it'll get zero news coverage

Newspapers in Sweden pretty much ignored it.

Muslim attacks are the norm now in Europe. But #thishasnotingtodowithislam

It is not necessarily bad when this gets dragged out, but psst....

wasn.t there some truck attack in spain just the day before that?

ofc they did, almost anything negative about non-whites gets ignored in sweden by the media

Not even mentioning the small crimes these fuckers do.

PART

N

PARCEL

The shitskin is 18, so there is strong likelihood he'll walk out someday.

>stabs
He integrated perfectly into the Finnish society.

Doubt he will survive whenever he gets out. The sentiment towards muslims will be so negative by the time he is out that he will be lynched.

imagine having a border with a country with millions of those barbarians

I think it is time we deal with the problem and nuke france

It's too bad prisoners never kill anyone, but they do frequently give beatings to other inmates.

Is this the one that got shod in de benis :DD ?

Finland and the Netherlands politics are the same. What did your politicians do to fight Muslim terror?

NOTHING here in the Netherlands. They are talking about eggs.

>"""Finnish""" media
>owned by Swedes

No fucking shit Abdul

The lack of media coverage on antifa and muzzie crime really makes you think

Opening borders was a mistake,just close it. We're scared from the refugees too.

>The shitskin is 18, so there is strong likelihood he'll walk out someday.

And goes straight to Niuvanniemi or Old Vaasa for good. In prison prisoners have rights, shit like isolation is generally strictly limited, in forensic psychiatric hospital not so much.

o really

>mail online

>Turku

I don't know finnish so that may actually have finnish origin and be just a coincidence, but still... really? Really?

Countless of people have escaped that place. It's not secure at all.

Where's our ADS Florence when you need one?

You are Slavic, you should be more familiar with that word.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Turku#Finnish

>he'll walk out someday.

someday ?
he'll be out in 18 months, peka.
just watch.
poor little nigger CHILD, he dindu nuffin

gotta love nordic media, the shilling and damage control is already getting out of hand :D we love refugees again

The perpetrator is 18 but I read somewhere that he hasn't been in the country for long, so he might get deported. There's a good chance that he was going to get anyway which would be the motive for the attacks.

This.

Finland isn't as cucked as Sweden or Germany and the reason for the silence is because the Police wants to find out everything about a possible terrorist cell here without giving everything out immediately. I'm pretty sure they already knew something was going to happen because they could take out the suspect in only 3 minutes.

ADX*

Moroccans subhumans have emigrated to europe in the 1990s, refugees are syrians or niggers nowadays

It's not Sweden user. Finns may be alcoholic in nature but they at least have some common sense left behind the fumes.

>Moroccan Muslim stabs 10 kills 2 in Turku, Finland

Dead chinks -- could it be a good thing?

Science says yes.

The peaceful knife of Islam slices again. Such a cancerous religion.

The real, original name is Åbo.

When the civil war begins in France we will have to close the borders, I don't want "French" refugees in my country

Haha if he was like 6 months younger his charge would change from consecutive 20 year sentences to adolescent mental counselling. Kek gotta love lawgic.

knife all immigrants

The local papers for Skåne(southern Sweden) ran an article on the front page, how it's worse for the muslim community after the Spanish attacks, because they suffer from -all- the deaths, as in even the muslim terrorists that died, they were muslim brothers. Unlike us westerners, we -only- suffer from the deaths of our own.

Terrorist cunt is going to get raped in prison, but muslims love rapes. Hope they'll kill him after the raping.

Trg is a market place, not place.

dont piss off white people
>crusades
>school shootings
inc mosque shootings

That's false. Turku predates Åbo and was loaned by Finns because they probably liked it the way it sounded when Slavic merchants called it that.

>he perpetrator is 18 but I read somewhere that he hasn't been in the country for long, so he might get deported.

Moroccan has about 0% chance for getting asylum. He will get convicted and will be booted out of country once he has done his sentence.

Because its not exactly a prison but an asylum for the criminally insane.

except that old pedo jammu had few accidents in the staircases i heard

And then he'll return to Europe again , this time going in cuckmany or france.I still don't get why the death penalty was removed in so many countries.

>From Old East Slavic тъpгъ (tŭrgŭ, “market place”)

Never mind, didn't wake up properly yet...

>hurri spotted
Turku comes from old slavic word turgu meaning marketplace.

ebin

Hmm тъpг- auction in bulgarian.I really need to read up on the finish language and the languages of the slavic countries.

Tъpг-тъpгoвия-тъpгoвeц. Дyмaтa e oбщ кopeн в пoвeчeтo cлaвянcки eзици.

Open borders are good. And if you think otherwise your masters will lock your up for hate speech.

Joke's on you, here even our left thinks migrants should be kicked out.

Dumb.

that's woman logic, bet the journalist is a woman

There is an actually discussion going on in your parliament.
You are blessed.

The dindu janitor who repeatedly raped that female cashier at Malmi got beaten up pretty badly in prison though.

kek, I have no idea how Sweden is still alive. You got cucked hard senpai

Obviously a copy cat of the jewish kid driving the dodge into the coal burner.

>Based Bulgaria
Slavs confirmed for the master race

THEY VIOLATED THE WRONG COUNTRY'S BOIPUSSY!

Slavs were first to bring Christianity, hence words like risti (cross), pappi (pope/priest), pakana (pagan), suntio (sexton), raamattu (gramota/bible) among others. That's why the Germanic Catholics launched the Crusades, because they wanted our tax money to fall into their own pockets instead (which in those times was paid in grain).

Of course, our constitution states that every referendum with a majority is legally binding, if they did not discuss it we would have referendomed the migrants off regardless what the government wanted. Here the population is essentially ~90% anti-migrant aligned. The other 10% are 8% neutral and 2% pro, or so.

>>The dindu janitor who repeatedly raped that female cashier at Malmi got beaten up pretty badly in prison though.

Don't forget about the most ironic match of the century. Ramin Azim vs Abdiqadir Osman Hussein. Both pedo-rapist-murderers with refugee background.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z41czX6XcA

Abdiqadir Osman Hussein has been since then been deported.

>globalists don't give a fuck about nationalism or terrorisim...they will keep pushing their agenda until breaking point.

Even the commies did that.
>forced the turks to stop speaking Turkish, to drop their turkish customs and to drop their religion so they could perfectly assimilate
It wasn't really successful, and we got a lot of flak for it from the West, but most people liked it. After the borders were opened quite a lot of turks left willingly.
Perhaps if the countries today handled their immigrants like that, there wouldn't be so much violence in the first place.

Finally we are officially part of Europe

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/138174754
ITS HABBENYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ALLOVER THE PLACE

Muslim terrorism is not acceptable in our countries.

So we get these weak politicians.

"Oh this is awefull "

Lets bring more of them here. Kiss kiss kiss. Islam is peace! We need more of them in Europe!
The first who are going are the gay people. "Nothing to do with Islam"

And i will watch you burn.

The communists and their hindsight saved east europe just in time to toughen up men enough, so even if effeminacy comes it will be too late.

You were the first victim heh. Latvians are next.

how is it so funny and autistic, he looks like a real life shitposter

Latvians, why?

Small country, very calm, good people, and they idealize the nordic system trying to reinvent themselves. All east europe has an issue with watching neighbors with rose colored glasses and worshipping them.

Over here it is even worse, our "intellectuals" straight up dont do anything but copy books of western intellectuals.

Only poles and hungarians dont really give a crap.

But nobody gives a shit about Latvia. Not even Terrorists.

Serbian delusions again.

No wonder why you are poor as fuck.

No, it will happen. The EU is trying its schemes of sharing the immigrants, over here bulgarians are raising hell, romanians just laugh it off, so they will probably use whoever they can. I read they already tried to ship some to latvia.

And a big news here is saudis buying land, and what not.

wtf are they all coordinating attacks on the same day?

You are making us look bad with that weak temper tantrum argument of yours.

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/138174754
ITS ALREADY HABBENING

I agree, nobody gives a shit about the baltics. Atleast in Estonia, most of the refugees who have arrived, upon realising where they ended up have gone back to either Syria or to Germany, France etc

>Hey, I noticed your windows were broken, are you okay? Good, have a nice evening! Bye!

Also: local kilju skinheads == Soldiers of Odin. Nice distortion.

> gone back to either Syria or to Germany, France
>gone back to Syria

Is Eastern Europe really that bad?
Really? I dont see it as that bad.

>choosing a muzzie war zone over slightly depressed people that tend to drink

well fuck them.
we will one day find our own happiness.

>not even Fingols are safe anymore

According to eyewitness accounts and vids appearing yesterday, the reason they could get him within minutes (as well as the reason why he only managed to kill two) was that civilians armed with batons and steel pipes kept him under control until the police arrived.

I think it boils down to the benefits not being that great, harsher weather and ofcourse extremely xenophobic and racist natives. They are not wanted and its made clear to them almost immediately.

It's not the nordic media.
It's ALL the media.
In greece, a georgian without a driver's license, run over 2 greek uni students and the media blamed the road.

wasn't there more than 1 attacker. I save and mp4 posted by a fin when it happened and it shows like 3 of them running down the street screaming allens snackbar

webm related.

They are natives who are screaming "watch out" in finnish

Nah, eastern euros just genuinely dont give a fuck and dont like muzzies and blacks. They realize once there that they will not be catered to in the slightest and even despised for bringing in a conflicting culture and religion.

not even the eiffel tower gives a fuck about chinkland

ahh ok

after watching the mp4 again one of the guys on the street has a baseball bat and i remember hearing the terrorist was chased by someone with a bat.

Let the muricans bomb and divide you and let's see how you'll be in 18 years.

I wonder if the Finnish that were stabbed were more angry that someone was close enough to touch them rather than the actual injury

How the fuck has your country not had serious terror attacks recently?

finns are basically racemixed turks who went too far up north