If you could wipe the whole world of muslims except one country, which ethnicity would you spare ?

If you could wipe the whole world of muslims except one country, which ethnicity would you spare ?

I'd say Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdLLxD4h0nE
youtu.be/lAFSAl2OFAc
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk
aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/tajikistan-shaves-13000-men-beards-radicalism-160120133352747.html
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/tajikistan-shaves-13000-men-beards-radicalism-160120133352747.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whichever has the smallest population

Burmese Muslims - Burma is the only state that has in recent history effectively ethnically cleansed Muslims and led to a declining total population.

Not even Russia or china have been successful in establishing that trend.

Tunisia

> Turks

Yeah, nope.

But what about the queen of Sup Forums?

Forgot vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdLLxD4h0nE
youtu.be/lAFSAl2OFAc

I used to live in that exact street, enduring their nationalistic rallies for years.

Iran you bunch of useless dolts

Syria

Russia

I'd spare the muslims in Russia

and then give Lenin our assurance we'll turn a blind eye to any insurgent killing in the Caucasus.

''persians'' or levantines (mix or arab and european)

Kurds.

>der Verein TURAN
>all of them look liike fuking Arabs
Fucking kek, Mohammedans are inbred sandniggers

Also, as answer to OP's question, either Iran or Lebanon

just blew a wad off in my hand. thanks

Pakistan or Afghanistan
Did a Chechen cucked you Vladislav???

>If you could wipe the whole world of muslims except one country, which ethnicity would you spare ?
Kazakhstan, those guys seem at least civilized.

>But what about the queen of Sup Forums?
Just evac the queen beforehand.

Israel is included in the wipe, right?

London

looks like a sex doll

[spoiler]that i'd buy[/spoiler]

spaniards

>Turks
Are you fucking retarded?

Iran.

Iran

She's probably Serbian.

Mauritania.
Tell me one bad thing Mauritanians did against Western countries, I double-dog dare you.

indonesia

FPBP

Getting independence

Iran

>from the French

They all are equally bad. But Kazaks seems to be a good choice if I had to.

>Pakistan or Afghanistan
Why?
Don't you know they fuck little boys and marry their cousins?

What is your point?
Frace is a western country

The one with the smallest population. I don't care if they are Sunni or Shia, they are all disgusting and a cancer to mankind.

>europe not green

>she

germany. they havent suffered enough

Contrary to the popular belief Shias are the real scums.
Sup Forums is a bluepill board and some will defend shias over Sunnis. baka tbqh

Persians. Will leave them to sort their ayatollah shit on their own, but other than the opressive regime, they are good people.

Bahrain
>small population
>there currency is worth more then all middle eastern countries
>elites go down to fuck around and fuck off

North Albania is catholic, bosnian muslims have smaller concentration than that, Macedonia is 33% muslim which are all albanians so i dont know about that map.

Chechnya. Then just let the Russians take it.

Madagascar

>flood russia with muslims
meh i dont really agree i rather let some dumb kingdom live instead of a guy to flood muslims into russia.

I don't really hate Turks as long as they are somewhat secular, don't get me wrong. But in case you didn't know that already, Duisburg is a hotspot for islamist indoctrination. Also we got nationalist Turks and Kurds stabbing each other every other day, part n parcel. Also we got one of the biggest "refugee" camps in whole Germany. It's almost a wonder that we didn't have any terror attack here in DU, but I guess they don't shit where they eat.

>I'd say Turks.
I'd start with Turks

Persians/Iranians

Chechnya is already Russian
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

The Nazi's at Antartica.

>I don't really hate Turks as long as they are somewhat secular
5 percent or lower, this includes every other form of MENA diaspora that I met in my life
Muslim secularism became the biggest meme nowdays in European society,
Of course they exist but it's an eminently low rate

Iran obviously

Iran. Or Indonesia maybe. Muslim asians are funny.

Iran because of their history and non-sunni
Fuck the disgusting turkshits

this is the correct answer

Iran, obviously.

Palestinians.
Not because I like them, but because if there aren't any other Muslims anymore, the Israelis can and will genocide them without risk of reprisal.

id spare those white ones in azerbajan or chechnya,kill all muslims in the middle east especially pakistan

i use it on all wh*te shits, genocide all snow niggers
bash snow nigger babies heads at a wall

Iranians are the only ME'rs I kind of like. Though frankly the gook muslims are far less violent, so maybe one of them.

That bunch of commies?
Also, too many live in Western countries. You should chose a group with little to no diaspora.

Azerbaijan is a North Korean like country. Only 100k of there population is non-Azeri. I'd choose Iran over them.

Turkish secularism is a thing though.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk

Atatürk was a dictator of some sorts, but he forced his people into secularism and that was a good thing. And now Erdogan is ruining everything again, but that's another story. Point is, most older Turks are pretty secular, actually. They go to the mosque every now and then, they celebrate their Ramadan and sugar fest, but just out of tradition. Just like we Christians go to church every now and then to pretend we are believers.

Turkroaches obviously, we need someone to make fun of in the middle east.

UK

>138173705
why are there mudslimes in the balkans? wtf?

>why are there mudslimes in the balkans? wtf?
what was the ottoman empire?

This man get's it,also what happens to a Arab girl that get's found out that got fucked in the ass whille she is studying in a foreign country??

Indonesia because there are like 250 million of them and that would be so much added bloodshed when they're not even extreme muzzies. They are also the farthest from Europe so theres that too.

The OP said ethnicity. So ethnic Chechens would be the only Muslims left alive.

Iran, obviously

Oman.

Only 3.5M towel-heads and they are of the friendlier variety.

Maldives

Spare the uk

t.german

maybe forgive them
depends who fucked their ass
if snow nigger then it's the ovens for them

Tajikistan too wants to get rid of Arab virus. aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/tajikistan-shaves-13000-men-beards-radicalism-160120133352747.html

Jai maa Kaali!

Alright, who gave the third worlder internet?

Lebanon.

Where else would I get my sluts from? Moroccans have rat faces and Anatolian rapebabies aren't my thing.

unvis.it/aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/tajikistan-shaves-13000-men-beards-radicalism-160120133352747.html

I've met tons of Turkish secularists, that's why I'd prefer them over the rest.

And I don't understand Sup Forums's favoritism of Iranians. Is it the Persian meme or something ? Most of the Iranians I've met irl were weird.

Kazakhs

British

This Nepales cunt knows what's up !

Persians

Jordanians. Their King is a strong, compassionate leader who flew his own combat sorties to avenge one of his pilots who was burned alive in a cage. They also seem to have survived the arab spring in stride and do not have issues with extremism.

we have a kurdish family here in Sweden, the same family have been honor killing them self for like 20 years . latest ( happen 4 days ago ) was one father being murdered by his brothers. you wanna know why?

because he dident wanna kill his own daughter

>not venturing to retake constantinople

FUCK YOU user AND YOUR FAKE TEMPLAR FLAG

Libyans. So they continue keeping all non muslim niggers in africa.

Maylasia.
All of the Middle East needs to disappear

Iranians

Levantines

my friend that goes to studies medicine has couple Arab girls in his class and some of them he fucked analy since they had a thing for him being Serbian since Jannisaries are kinda their fantasy which he was offended by he forgive them since the ass was too good for him to even care.

kurds aren't commies
only the enlightened progressive ones are commies
the rest are responsible for 100% or iraq's fgm and ~90% of honor killings
despite being 17% of population

this what (((they))) fear the most. turks abandoning the accursed umayyad ar*b satanism disguised as islam. if turks break their chains and realize how they were fooled for centuries, they will go on a genocide spree on the semite race and the kike enabling w*stern men

oh no our wymmin pls no le fuck i'm so triggered

the closer you get to lands like Saudi,Syria,irak and iran, the more retarded everyone gets.. dosent matter what kind of people.

FTFY

the muslims in Russia are the most radicalised
ever heard of the Chechens?

I think they were Libyan but Libyan women in general have a thing for Serbian men.

semites are innocent
it's the snow niggers
kill them all mehmet
rape their men and sell us their women

Yep, can confirm. Some Sup Forumstards think the Kurds are great because they fight ISIS (which they do, I'll give them that) but basically they are on the same tier as gypsies. We got the same shit in the city I'm living in. Honor killings, randomly stabbing Turks, then the Turks stab them and so on. Well at least they contain that to their own ethnicity, so they are not a real danger for white folks. Yet.

pic related

kosovo.
they are basically white.