Israeli right-wing wants to help

I'm an American Jewish Trump supporter living in Israel. I cast my ballot for Trump as an absentee. Although these factors seem to be contradictions, I can promise you that I am not a shill or plant.

Quite simply, if you look at this graph from the Pew Center Research Forum, it highlights a disparity between Israeli and American Jews.

Just as there are identity divisions within the left and the right, there are divisions within Judaism. I was raised by a Lutheran father to support principles of conservatism.

Diaspora Jews have allowed their leftism to supercede their Judaism. In our religion there is a concept called "תקון עולם" which means it is the responsibility of Jews to 'repair the world'. Their leftist vision is replacing their Jewish one.

What you will see, on average, is that your average Jewish American is not as religious as an Israeli one. Synagogues rarely place an emphasis on the conservative tenets of Judaism, the biblical roots that are shared by Christianity.

All I am asking is that you not view us all as the same. I am on your side, and I know plenty of others like me.

Finally, and I think this is a sort-of secret in Judaism, is that the Jared Kushner right-winger is an actual group.
Large properties in Israel are owned by dual-citizen right-wing Israeli-Americans. These people subtly work in defense of the right.

Together, we can be united against leftism, in all of its forms. My father's side is 100% German, and my mother's is 100% Polish.

There's a big show coming, you're going to need all the help you can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/essay/american-and-israeli-jews-twin-portraits-from-pew-research-center-surveys/
haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
archive.is/hvjs7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am on your side

Could Israel host Dailystormer?

oy vey

I fucking wish. Israel hosts Pirate Bay proxies and there's certainly enough talented programmers here. Don't forget there's over a million white Russians who emigrated here after the Cold War

I wouldn't mind desu, each person has a right to love or hate whoever he wants so long as he obeys the law and keeps order.

>over a million white Russians
Isn't 30% of Israelis actually Russian?

Are they genetically jewish or are they only larping?

>My father's side is 100% German, and my mother's is 100% Polish.
Your mother is a traitorous whore.

So some of them are actually Jewish. However, the Right of Return (which I believe Europe need to have) requires one grandparent to be Jewish, or that you lost an immediate ancestor in the Holocaust.

There are alot of people who simply forged documents as a means to escape Russia. There are also relatively low rates of intermarriage. Walking around towns here you hear alot of native Russian

Meh, they're happy together and I'm pretty white so...

Same as British Jews OP.

Honest question, are US jews actual jews? Or are they the Cossack ones mainly? I know alot left the Soviet Union (even though there was a literal Wall keeping people in and mass poverty) for the US and conveniently changed surnames.

Now don't tell me you're one of those pretentious Ramat Aviv asheknazim with the nose up in the sky

They are actually Jews. However, they do a ton of not halachially (Hebrew word kinda like halal) shit. They have female Rabbis and other stupid shit where leftism reigns.

The leftist Jews also do a piss-poor job of educating children in the faith. I was fortunate enough to avoid this.

And honestly, rates of intermarriage among leftist Jews is crazy high. It's not wonder the leftist kids have no real ties to their religion.

Nope. I'm hoping you're not a Netanya anglo אחי

Nah, I'm a רוסי from Bat Yam bro

How are relations between white and non-white Jews in Israel?

ממש טוב אני גר בהרצליה

נייס, אתה לומד משהו?

So whites are generally called Anglos by the expatriate community. Many Israelis date Anglos specifically for their whiteness and wealth.
Anglos tend to be more sensitive and mild-mannered than Mizrahim, who are constantly fighting. I've seen a number of non-white fights and I don't live in Tel-Aviv.

Generally, people stay within their own community and race. Obviously since most people are Jews were get along ok at the end of the day.

>I can promise you that I am not a shill or plant.
There iss a problem here. You are a Jew.
In short. You should abandon all Jewish traditions and convert to Christianity, leave Israel, marry a non Jewish girl.
Then we can talk.

but I mean at a political level; is there tension, or are people generally unified by their shared Judaism

>marry a non Jewish girl
>Check flag

No surprise here.

Marxist detected

you're a follower of the Babylonian Talmud. You are a party to the pagan cult of Baal. The Bull. Hence the "Bull" on Wall Street. You might not be aware of this, in fact you most likely are not. But if you want to learn what you are a part of, and then hopefully reject all of it and find Jesus Christ as your King, then we welcome you. (You)

I like israel, don't have a lot of love for U.S. Jews. mostly liberal faggots that hate Christianity and exert their privilege whenever they can.

even Ben Shapiro, who I used to follow, can't get over himself long enough to see what happened at Charlottesville was not the fault of 'Nazis'. he really pissed me off with that one.

מדע פוליטי. I've actually gotten a pretty good education here, working on אולפן and an Israeli school I won't name, but you could probably guess. I follow Sup Forums because I'm originally American and I legitimately think shit's hitting the fan.

Gee, I wonder why all the kikes support Trump. Doesn't anybody fucking think on this board anymore??

It's like watching two Reptilians talk to each other, gradually shedding their human skins and descending into their native hisses and grunts after first sniffing each other to determine they are both of a kind.

But Israelis hate goys. Despite goys just wanting to be left to themselves

It all depends on the local Jewish Agency. Ukranian Jewish Agency used to REALLY check before sending you off, so most the xoxol jews here are real. Russkies are mostly larpers though.

A genetic half german half polish jew is not that bad. The bad thing is that the Jewish part is on the mother. If he marry a non jew girl and abandon Jewish tradition his children will be fine. As a Swede I have other problems in my country than Christian quarter Jews.
Nope

טפי גייצרלייה , איפה אתה לרוב בית מספר 3 ? או 2?
פוליטיקאי לעתיד, רק תזכור להוריד את הבייצים ולמצוץ לחרידים את הזין
Sounds like Monty Python

My father is Lutheran so I am aware of some Christian teachings. But you have to understand that Judaism offers an ethnostate. In these times, such states are rare.

What Christians don't understand is that you are simply not going to get a Jewish person to convert unless by force.

Jews have survived for thousands of years. To have to understand that me converting to Christianity would be like a Roman Catholic becoming a hedonist atheist.

Obviously I see merit in Christianity. But these same Christians say that (((I))) am part of some ZOG conspiracy, and that I have to turn my back on my ancestors.

I simply am not willing to do that. But I am willing to work with Christians

Over my dead body mudlsim , first be patriotic and then we'll talk about your shit story

renounce cultural marxism and the project for a Greater Israel.

>You should abandon all Jewish traditions and convert to Christianity, leave Israel,
why would you not be encouraging the christians to stay in israel so it becomes christian majority?

There is absolutely a political tension. However, since Israel is a parliament system, we have to form right-wing coalitions. That means that the generally anti-Arab Mizrahis and anti-Arab Ashkenazi usually align.

There is a large Christian population in Jerusalem. And their numbers are growing.

I asked this in another Israel-related thread

"Will Israel ever expand its borders? I don't see how you can possibly hold your future population in your current borders"

I don't want to be a politician, I want to be in the military

What do you (and other israelis) think about Bashar al-Assad? Should he be cast down? What do you think about Israeli spport for "rebels" and al-Nusra, since Israel bombs the shit out of SAA military installations every now and then a stray shot lands on Golan?

Can an Israeli Jew be both right-wing and anti-Zionist?

I'm not Christian nor mudslim. Pure nordic race here. A Jew have to clear himself from all Judaism. And converting to Christianity is a good first step together with leaving Israel. Else is your dead body a good option.

I'm not sure if Israel will expand. Remember that Israel returned the Sinai and Gaza. And the Palestinian demographics are stabilizing, while the ultra-Orthodox Jewish population rises.
It's a problem because the religious nuts haven't really been in power before. If they do, it'll be a huge shift in the country.

I am but a single squirt in a great stream of piss, but I look at Israelis completely differently from Diaspora Jews. Not at all the same thing and there's no reason we can't be allies, we are more than happy to help motivate your wayward cousins to make aliyah.

Robert Mercer (an American) Jew has done as much for the nationalist cause here as anyone. Nonetheless, the Jew cannot be trusted.

What's the rate of intermarriage (jew+non jew) in Israel and in the US?

In the US its at existential threat to kike population levels

The general opinion in Israel is monitoring the situation in Syria.
After the Lebanon war, we are pretty content to watch Syria self-destruct, as long as they don't pose an immediate threat.

Conversion or death, you'll have to try something a little more persuasive.

pewforum.org/essay/american-and-israeli-jews-twin-portraits-from-pew-research-center-surveys/

Check this out

Israeli State government itself state “The term Israelite is purely biblical. An Israeli is a citizen of Israel, regardless of religion. A Jew is a person anywhere in the world born to a Jewish mother, or converted to Judaism, who is thus identified as a member of the Jewish people or religion.” (Information Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem, February 1998).

Halakha (Jewish Law) also defines a ‘Jew’ as any person, anywhere in the world, who is born to a Jewish mother or who converts to Judaism themselves. Converting to Judaism makes one not only a member of the religion of Judaism, but also "a member of the Jewish people" they say

therefore. Jew is not racial, And in reality it never was.

>large Christian population in Jerusalem

Why are you spitting on them?

haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

Thats fine for Christians with non Jewish ancestors. A half jew must take a stand againt Judaism.

Here's the archive
archive.is/hvjs7

Got a number? Especially jewish man+ shiksa
The kid is jewish when the mother is jewish .

If nothing else; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Israel has what Europe needs, strong borders for a strong state.

The level of kike in this thread is incredible

I'm not spitting on them. They've built some of the most beautiful architecture and maintain a strong faith. I have nothing against Christians.

The Christians that live here are redpilled

Hello dear חברים

fix your own shitty theocratic State and leave America to the Americans. we dont need nor want jew help.

מה נשמה?

נשמע*

Haaretz is a bunch of leftist bullshit, they're worse for the state than Soros sometimes

You have to understand that Judaism is a curse upon both the world and the Jews themselves. I'm not into holocausting you but you can't continue the way you do.

I'd die rather then to be converted, unlike the cunts in the US
I'm proud being Jewish
צעיר ? מה אתה עושה פה לך לfxp

I don't care.

You're parasites, not symbiotes. We aren't even going to consider you the enemy of an enemy, you are destroying us and destroying yourselves in the process.

Still learning, my bad

i dont care what you think about Haaretz.
That doesnt change the fact its illegal for a Jew to marry a non-Jew in Israel for no reason other than the fact your Nation is run by Talmudists.

I wasn't talking about you but "you" as in jews.

I was watching _Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden?_ and jews almost gassed him, meanwhile kebab only got upset when he implied wrestling was fake.

How the hell you jews do this?

Graph:Population growth rates
Red is Israel(nearly 2%)
Blue is us(-0,7%)
Last time we had 2,1%(replacement rate) was maybe in the fucking 30s.

**...I'd Rather die then be converted....
Holy fuck my grammar

When the Jew is in a white country, he becomes the greatest liberal around, urging his "nation" and his "fellow white people" to import non whites and to degrade their society.
When he visits or goes back to his Jewish colony, he becomes more right wing than any white conservative, urging for the genocide of Palestinians, the building of walls, and the sterilisation of Ethiopians.

The Jew is a Janus faced snake.

Feel free here stormfag

these larpers will just give you shit no matter what because they're too daft to learn the difference between a jew and a zionist. Wish you the best of luck but you won't find any friends here.

I can understand your viewpoint, many years of warfare, fighting for survival, Syrian support for Palestine, alliance with Iran etc.

I'm not completely happy with the tacit support Israel gives to al-Nusra (giving them hospital support), but I understand your motives, tit for tat; it's a doggy dog world we live in. But yeah, thanks for your honest reply. Peace.

And btw. I still think jews still need to read the torah and realize that the prophecies point out that Jesus is the messiah. ;)

>there is a concept called "תקון עולם" which means it is the responsibility of Jews to 'repair the world'. Their leftist vision is replacing their Jewish one.
Sorry, but we need no repairing of our world by jews, stay in Israel.
I mean no harm to jews in Israel but you should have no influence on European countries at all.
Does Zimbabwe have influence on the West?
Well, that's exactly the kind of influence Israel should have in the future.
You are not us, you never will be. Stay in your country and never come here. Eventually we will send you the leftists jews.
Maybe you personally didn't fuck with us, but there's so many of your people who did in such vile ways, there is no way we can live together in a country.

The Israeli state is much closer to fascism/Nazism then they would like to admit. I happily support them in their fight against the muslim hordes.

Israel is a theocracy, not a democracy.
Until the Rabbinate, who are not Jews but Talmudists, are removed from power and Israel is reformed, Zionism will not spread.

At least give us a better animal cunt

Wow. So living side by side with goy in peace ultimately erodes the Jewish community to nothing. This gives me a broader understanding of why the world is like it is. Thanks

Nothing would please me more than a nationalist Greater Israel in the Middle-East allied to a Nationalist Europe.

But that won't happen, because nationalist Europeans will continue or start to hate Jews because of the Globalist ones that are over-represented in destroying our people, nations and countries.

We will only support other whites in the future.
They shall take care of themselves and be very cautious to never again fuck with us.
On the one hand they don't police their own fucking people who call for our genocide, on the other hand they viciously attack anyone who calls out these people who attack us as Antisemites.
Fuck them.

>I'm proud being Jewish
Hope you change your mind.

The idea that modern "Israel" is some kind of Pure Ethnic homogeneous State is retardedly dumb and naive.

I already just proved by virtue of modern Jews own definitions of what makes someone "Jewish" that Judaism is nothing more than a religion. And a group of people who follow the Babylonian Talmud. Judaism didnt even exist until after the return from Babylonian captivitiy.

Roman Historian Tacitus:
>"As a race (the Jews are not a race, because they have mingled with the other races to the point that they are only a people, not a race), they are prone to lust; among themselves nothing is unlawful."
Jewry had a great hatred and disdain for Rome. Yet, they lived in the city of Rome itself and profited greatly from the Roman people and its economy. One would ask, how could a culture of people despise another with such enmity and yet desire to interact on a daily basis; to bring up one's family in the midst of these "reviled" Roman people?

this is a Roman historian saying this ....OVER 2000 YEARS AGO. lel. and you seriously expect anyone to believe that "Jews" are some kind of pure race? rof

Why arent there more Israeli Sup Forumsacks? The level of shilling here by mudshits is insane, 95% of the "natsocs" are mudslime LARPers

>we need more kikes on Sup Forums

You know whats funny ?
Being an Iranian jew who had to go to Israel
My parents preferred being Jewish and moved to Israel over being Iranian
This place isn't the best, morro's are disgusting arabs, and 18% are mudslim yet this is the only place i feel free to show my pride in being Jewish and the fact that people died here because they were Jews only makes me more patriotic

> cue abdoolah

Also you just showed a Zionist soldier punching a pally loving haredi

And I bet soon they'll start to rewrite history to hide the fact that the immigration laws were not changed by jews, but by the ebil Sudanese.
Like they fucking always do. But once people find out they stop giving a fuck about their evasions and misdirections.

>implying most of Sup Forums does not already know that the problem is American jews
never gave a shit about Israeli kikes as you guys seem just fine to me.

This needs to be said about the Syrian war also. It needs to fucking stop. Even if it weakens your enemy, it also weakens the West because of the maurading hordes of rapefugees flooding our countries, draining our welfares, endangering our inner stability and so on. Also, the syrian conflict has put our christian brothers and other minorities in jeopardy, thanks to Al-Qaida and ISIS.

i dont care if jews punch themselves you kike jew.

Since when did we say fuck white people? We hate nazis and commies
:^} ahh

Based Sikhs

You're probably making a big mistake posting this on this board, I'm working on something, can I have your email? Or can you have mine? I'll tell you what it is via email.

You guys like to cut each others heads off so I guess you wouldnt

Proud over what? The satanic traditions of the rabbis, who wrote Babylonian talmud that is the most filthy religious book in history? The one that subverts everything god commanded in torah? As long as you revere the talmud, you are the synagogue of satan and cursed by Yahweh. For example, how can you be a jew if you are born to a jewish -mother- when torah speaks of the sons of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, not miriam, Salome, Martha, etc.

>hurr durr if you dont love israel you must be arab

does it hurt when you try to think?

FUCK OFF KIKE AND BUY A NEW PS1 REEEEEE

If I had reason to believe you and other Israeli Jews didn't fuck with the world or startle Arabs by stealing land I would say fine, stay in Israel and annoy no one.

Why do you and the other Israeli flags in this thread seem normal and down to earth instead of a vast theological conglomerate of evil that permeates the world? Also, how do we bring down said evil together? Why did you do 9-11?