Lady killed in Charlotsville

So this is the lady that got ran over. Ive seen hours of footage of the charlostville incident, but have seen ZERO evidence that this bitch even existed (besides her mom on tv). There has to be video.

>SO where the fuck is the video of this chick getting ran over????

produce something or i say bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZEVWcGG0b8?t=28s
itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah, a bot. hello bot.

Interesting how all that shit was 'typed' in under a minute.

..bots are unusually bad today.

Take it easy on grand conspiracies user, it's easy to get lost down that rabbit hole.

You have to try and ground yourself before you are unknowingly gone.

REPORT THESE SPAM POSTS

>those digits though

God she's so fucking fat.

I say the bitch doesn't exist. should be hard to find somth'n to prove that she was actually there.

user, what you are suggesting is that there is a person on hand by the government or some organization that is on standby awaiting death. Who is a fabricated person with no connections to the world whatsoever, opposed to the odds of this being a person getting hit by a car that visibly drove into a crowd and died due to being unhealthy body after intense pressure on heart/body.

I want you to really think about this, it's fun to fantasize about blowing the lid off of things, slaying the dragon with one fatal swoop. But I want you to challenge yourself on why this theory does and doesn't make sense.

Alternate angle: youtu.be/TZEVWcGG0b8?t=28s

She was lampshaded by Nazis!

Whose jellybelly was that shake-shake shakin' on the gurney then? You remember the video I'm talking about where a man was pushing on a body that looked like about 100 pounds of chewed bubble gum?

You know, her entire stomach was jiggling like two bathtubs of expired yogurt during an earthquake. The cameraman shot it standing still, but it appeared as if Michael J Fox were giving her a hug. You know the one.

>produce something or i say bullshit.

It might very well be bullshit, if you look at all the shills.

>I say the bitch doesn't exist. should be hard to find somth'n to prove that she was actually there.

Yeah, photos of her before she was hit.

What proof is there you exist?

she didn't get hit by the car she got hit by a car that got hit by a car that got hit by the car.

There's drone footage of her toppling over.

If it was a false flag the victim would have been a black trans child in a wheelchair.

I love how all pics of her online are super zoomed in on her face. Why not show the full body pictures?
Makes you wonder.

>quoting yourself
newfag detected

Fatties are a godsend to the industry.
Lots of fat for the soap production and an abundance of skinflaps for lampshades

>Makes you wonder.

Cville was a setup. The only question is big of a setup is was, and if the car of peace was fake or not.

>The only question is HOW big of a setup is was

Antifa was well armed.

One more image.

she wasnt run over. that was day 1 bad info from the media. she was on top of a car when it got hit

she came there with friends who blew her off and she was feeling depressed. some people called to her and told her to come over. she climbs on top of a car because she couldnt walk in between the car and the vehicle in front of the car and it gets hit.

she wasnt dead after she fell on top of the car. she dies later. there is a theory she was given something by a emt on the ride to the hospital. the lady on TV wasnt her actual mother either way

>SO where the fuck is the video of this chick getting ran over????

You won't see it, you won't see any proof that she's dead, and you won't see any proof that a helicopter crashed, and you won't see any proof that two police officers died.

Because nobody died. Look up operation northwoods

>Funerals for mock victims
>To affect that public psychologically

There is proof that CIA was the first crisis actor (This fucking kike is literally CIA pretending to be the "shocked witness who filmed the horrible scene")

>antifa and BLM kill police and whites whenever
>overlooked
>panicked driver runs into crazed mob, killing ONE
>fucking shitstorm
i'm getting real tired of this shit

can someone post the vid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS how weak can humans get
also nice choice of words
>toppling over
hamplanets

>I have seen ZERO evidence
...bcoz U wouldn't know evidence if it were shoved up UR ass?

>There is proof that CIA was the first crisis actor

They really are the retards we bully them for being?

>antifa and BLM kill police
L0Lno, as if

This?

she died of a heart attack because the person performing CPR on her broke one of her ribs and it penetrated an artery of the heart, it's really pathetic.

>...bcoz U wouldn't know evidence if it were shoved up UR ass?

Post it then?

This Nazi looks like a fed as well, with all his nazi gear being brand new.

no
no
no
this is too fucking perfect
IT WASN'T THE FUCKING CAR IT WAS HER OWN BODY THAT SHIT ITSELF HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA
yes thats the one, thanks m8

the only other times people post close up pictures of females faces are when they photoshop cum on their face
hence this is the first thing my brain automatically assumes everytime upon seeing this picture on the catalog
this is what this place does to you in the long run

You're looking for someone getting run over when you should be looking for someone standing on one of the cars the challenger hit falling off and getting crushed under her own weight.

itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/

According to this account which claims to be by the person who gave her CPR, it sounds like she may have died from a broken neck? He says bystanders were trying to immobilize her neck, and also that she had a badly bleeding leg would. Who knows though. I agree that there's a remarkable lack of info and coverage out there of her last moments, unlike so many other incidents of this type I can recall.

Did you see the damage to the car? Only something massive does that damage.

>Now you know where to look
>Watch the vid, investigate, lurk moar, delivar your own OC
You bring nothing to the table but jaundiced skepticism. You are the cancer.
kys

Sup Forums encourages retard grand conspiracy nonsensical fanaticism far too often.

I swear I've only seen 2 different pics of this chick. Which certainly is suspicious, but not proof she doesn't exist.

Look at those cum stains on that cunts shirt. She dribbles or must have been a leftist bukkake.

I met some people from Charlottesville i London, he was wearing a "Charlottesville Bagels" t shirt.
They claimed to know the deceased.
Needless to say I kept my power level under wraps

I was going to ask this too. I'm not an EMT, but is it common to give CPR to a victim that has had some physical trauma? I think in the normal, common-sense thinking it might have been due to shock, but seeing how large this individual was, there could be a whole lot of other respiratory factors at play

Lesson: don't go to a literal warzone if you aren't combat ready.

>be standing on car
>(((protesting)))
>car slams into the one you are standing on
>fall off, break leg (because fat)
>hit head and go unconscious
>retarded lib with no medical training immediately starts CPR even though you're still breathing
>does it too hard, cracks your ribs
>die

>car slams into the one you are standing on
ho fuck is this true? And this is the bitch the media is treating as some sort of victim?

I can't believe it took a fucking leaf on Sup Forums to give me an objective fact that will get Challengerbro off, but not out of the consciousness of the brainwashed masses.

>she died of a heart attack because the person performing CPR on her broke one of her ribs and it penetrated an artery of the heart, it's really pathetic.

yeah i'm gonna need to see the sauce on that

Time to lampshade antifa:
they trying to hack sites and dox hard working americans who want the truth. Well they are using a tag on twitter called #OpDomesticTerrorism
We need to use that tag against them.
So start tagging antifa and antifa websites on twitter and various other socialmedia w/ that tag. time for a lil Sup Forums disinfo!

so he didn't kill her?

i'm searching for this cpr theory and i'm finding absolutely nothing.

the evidence points to a professional driver doing a FF

She died from her own weight it turned out so that's something

Rest in piss you fat communist shitbag

hey OP, there's no record of the car driver, either.

this is just like sandy hoax.

is the guy in the challenger arrested? is he going to get off free?

Lmao

OPERATION: red pill charlotsville
spread the word of this EVERYWHERE we can't allow the media and cucks to have thier way with our man just because they think he did it
no more

Hahahaha is that a fake body or something

Or, there's a picture of a landwhale and a desperate old woman who needs money so why not lie to hundred of millions of people for muh feelings.

that's not even mythbuster tier jello

Guess she wasn't Dodge body ready.

and according to some (((survivors))) fat is fuel for body fires

There's a periscope video of a girl who is right next to the crash. You actually get to see her go up on the windshield and fly off to the side. Someone here must have the link.

I'm just tired of seeing all these super up close face shots of this big fat whale

>wow she's so beautiful :'(
>why don't we zoom out to take in her full beauty?
>QUIT BEING SEXIST

It does look it all arrived in the mail the day before, and he didn't even have a chance to iron the flag.

Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place in Charlottesville.

jesus! it also looks like they are trying to clean up the piss and shit off her.

you wanna know the crazy part? people have been running over protesters for years, but no one says shit until after trump was elected. total hypocrites.

How do you know this? Are there pics of her falling off the car?

A legel permit doesn't excuse you from ramming a car ISIS style through a crowd. If ISIS bothered to get a LEGAL PERMIT to protest in Barcelona would that make it ok?

having people with bats and clubs attacking your car gives you a pretty good reason to not stop and get out after getting in a car accident

you have to admid the whole thing is fishy and the timing is suspect, right as the commies start obviously losing public social ground this happens? a literal nazi who beats his wheelchair ridden mother runs over the daughter whose only evidence of existing is a facebook and CNN say so, daughter of a wealthy DNC contributor who gives interviews calm and composed like sandyhook parents only a day after her daughters horrific murder?

a car whose plates dont match the driver or the car driven

paid actors to be protestors bussed in from out of town hired through craigslist ads.

i dont know man, thats too much for me to just accept as is.

Yeah because if ((they)) were pulling false flags, and some have been calling them out with proofs
>we birth false identities years in advance naow!

Come on, OP don't be a GWB

ok. i believe now. can't fake that giggle.

*jiggle

This. You are allowed to leave an unsafe place to get to a safer place.

And that is what the driver did. He surrendered to police as soon as he was safe.

Who could blame him if he panicked?

she doesn't. she died

It's a nice enough car, maybe the guy considers himself a pro driver and two foot drives. (Something about always keeping load on the engine makes nice cars perform better?)

pffftftftftft

i keked

nice flag
nice post

The whale probably just had a concussion and was unconscious, either that woman took the pulse but couldn't find it under the fat, or she randomly did CPR like she saw in movies/tv show.
She could be the one that actually killed the whale.
There is no reason to perform CPR.

replied

>pic
>lady

A lot of people are required to take CPR/AED courses for their jobs, and they teach you to not take the pulse. They teach you to try to wake them up by tapping on the shoulder, listen for breath, and then immediately start CPR. I completely agree, that woman doing CPR probably killed her

She was a coalburner.

How could it a an inside job, if he car came from the outside?

There is no proof of death and many say her "mother" was an actor. She actually called Heather "Ms. Henchel" and wanted everyone to wear purple at the "funeral"-Soros Purple Revolution. Reminder-nobody died at Sandy Hooke.

she looks like a reptilian
also like she was made in a test tube and sexually abused all her life
>when the elite use their fabricated false flags against you to put their genetixally engineered reptilekin semen demons on public display
just wew

I have been searching constantly for a coroners statement but nothing has been released.
If she died from her own fatness eternal keks

antifa = armed feds
literally (((the state))) waging war on white american men
how will it turn out?

Her belly button looks like an abscess

Did we get a positive id on this bloke yet?

when you get hit with huge impact cpr is actually the worst thing you can do. The only thing you can and must do, is keep him/her conscious and do NOT touch him/her because of fractured bones etc