Japanese idols are the ultimate redpill

>can't date boys or get fired
>they're qts
>japanese, so likely to be right wing
>most popular idol in japan right now is a qt trap lesbian only interested in pussies and hates dicks
>depends exclusively of fans money so they better be good girls if they want to eat

While white woman is encouraged to take the BBC japanese idol is banned from the japanese showbiz if they get caught with a boy (nothing happens if is with a girl thol) why aren't you a wota yet?

Enticing! I'll pass, however, as it is my firm belief that Indian girls are cuter.

They’re perfect. Fuck the racist idiots on Sup Forums who hate nips/gooks

Japs are based

You forgot the part where they suck the dick of everyone from the janitor to the CEO in every production company to get ahead of the 23783456 other random sluts trying to become idols.

They can't propagate the Aryan race so they're worthless

What about junior idols?

"open ponts vite mun and let I look at you benis"

>most popular idol in japan right now is a qt trap lesbian only interested in pussies and hates dicks
This is the opposite of redpilled. Sage. Fuck you faggot

What about idol boys?

>short haired qts
>not redpilled
end yourself

Asian women are good for quick sex and nothing more. They are subhuman cum receptacles. Luckily, almost all asian women are worse than white women about birth control. Meaning they use it.

Die stormfaggot

and you want to ruin this perfection with racemixing. logic.

go back to your hole paki larper

>boys

>implying anyone can get into Japan
wut

see

>Luckily, almost all asian women are worse than white women about birth control.
>Meaning they use it.

You couldn't have wrote that in the first place?

2020. WAIT FOR IT.

Worth it.

Are those really boys? asking for a friend

There's no salvation for your so called "white race" just seek the most reasonable escape: Idols.

Say no to anime.

Kitarie looking good here.

That's Team8, an underground semi-idol group, they are allowed to date so no one really cares about them.

Does it matter?

No, it's everyone. Your pure idols sucked a lot of dick to get where they are now.