Who is the best example of new media in the internet age and why is it The Young Turks?

Who is the best example of new media in the internet age and why is it The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YkWvIkED0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clearly it's trumps own twitter account.

Ben Shapiro, Louder with Crowder, Breitbart, Tucker Carlson tonight

It's all propped up, promoted by youtube suggestion and trending, and by google searches.

Look at the ratings for their videos.

TYT is all bunk like the rest of fake news. All money, all propped up, all hollow.

That is an incredibly gay photo

Genocide Denier Defense Force Assemble!!!!!

What a bunch of LARPing faggots

They're still growing exponentially.

Why?

Guess who Cenk's bull is? I know that motherfucker has some slaveowner fetish in him. It's there lurking just beneath the surface.

I like how their ties are missing as if they're walking home from a long days work of doing nothing

Ugh what dorks. Of course try to represent the black one as the "cool" one by having his untied bowtie around his neck. Plus tuxedos represent the wealthiest Americans and these guys claim to be for the working class. I guess that 20 million dollar investment from George Soros got to their heads.

They are not growing exponentially, they're growing slowly.

>They're still growing exponentially.

so is my cancer, that doesn't make it a good thing

I think it's a cool photo. I love Cenk but I freely admit the guy has a big ego, you can tell he chose this pic because his stride was caught. Ana was totally cut out and everyone else is out of stride, classic Cenk, he's front and center.

Not true, they just got a huge boost in funding and their subs go up every day.

this actually
TYT has always seemed like a forced meme, to me, and what I've seen was mostly incoherent leftist bleeting like the rest of the category

Huge boost in funding doesn't automatically mean they have exponential growth. They have to use that funding efficiently which I doubt they will. Their subscribers keep going up but not at an EXPONENTIAL rate, rather at a slow and steady pace. Keep in mind, many subscribers accounts go inactive so they are still "subscribed" but aren't active viewers. The average video views are pretty low compared to other channels that have sprung up very recently.

>Huge boost in funding doesn't automatically mean they have exponential growth. They have to use that funding efficiently which I doubt they will. Their subscribers keep going up but not at an EXPONENTIAL rate, rather at a slow and steady pace. Keep in mind, many subscribers accounts go inactive so they are still "subscribed" but aren't active viewers. The average video views are pretty low compared to other channels that have sprung up very recently.

Well we may just have a different definition of exponential, either way, you at least concede they are growing, some accounts going inactive not withstanding.

fpbp
/thread

There is only one definition of exponential... Pic related.

Pretty much every active youtube channel is "growing" that doesn't make their growth noteworthy or impressive. Having 50k views per video after so many years is pitiful.

fpbp

they're not growing, they're at crawl speed since the election

cause cenk is gay
also way to put women in the back, how progressive

I hope they're gassing is webcast

>pic related

ok fine you got me on that one, i'll settle for linear

>50k views

Now that's just dishonest, put tyt into youtube search. 200,000+ plus on new videos, some as high as 700,000.

>nig can't tie a tie

as long as they actually report facts, they can give their damn opinion however they want, i'll make up my own mind

alex jones doesn't report facts

they got a recent boost in views from the Chancellorsville coverage but this pic shows that directly before the Chancellorsville incident their views were pathetically low.

This. It's actually kind of scary to me watching Alex Jones rise from being this rightfully mocked comedian/conspiracy theorist/radio host to huge media figure. When people like him are taken seriously the world has gone mad.

I swear I'm not being biased when I say this, I watch TYT daily and I catch them in so many lies and misinformation.

Charlottesville* wtf auto correct!?

their last five uploads, nothing over 100k
dont cherry pick videos it makes you look pathetic

Imagine these dweebs actually dressing up and seeking out some dingy back alley and walking impressively end to end over and over just for this picture.

>Look at us, we r proveshanl news discussors. Take us serus.

I really hope this shitty pic didn't take them more than 1 try... Anna isn't even in the fucking pic lol

same with cenk and don lemmond
the difference between jones and them is the ideals they believe in, but they are conspiracy theorists....remember russia?

>when the Alt-Left apes ur swag

youtube.com/watch?v=1YkWvIkED0s

No one watches those tards

>when your Qatari sugar daddy money can't buy enough Chinese botclickers 'cos they're busy padding out NYT and Guardian pageclicks

>I catch them in so many lies and misinformation

Do you have any examples? Not just news presented from a liberal perspective but a real smoking gun if you've got it.

Russia, something which was investigated by the FBI, is different to claiming we are literally being invaded by interdenominational demons who feed on the blood of the innocent.

I've seen so many clear obvious examples of lies over the years but I have a terrible memory so I can't remember them all but a couple recent examples is they claimed that black man was beaten by neo-nazis unprovoked, when the black man actually was attacking people and cracked a white guys head open with a mag-light directly before they attacked back in self defense. They've been repeatedly lying saying the neo nazis planned, initiated, and predominated the violence in Charlottesville, when it was the other way around. Another example is when they claimed Christopher Cantwell was crying like a little pussy bitch because he got a felony arrest warrant, when he was only getting a little teary eyed, and any reasonable person would be sad if they knew they were going to be arrested. Honestly I've seen countless examples of flat out lies but it's not important enough for me to have written them all down.

I have followed Alex Jones sice 911 I give him credit for not switching his ideology when it's not popular he has the balls to stand up for what he believes is right even if it gets him kicked off half the radio stations he was on for challenging the bushes raping of america

I believe that Shapiro believes what he is saying.

>why gay?
woman is hidden. the men are gay in every way. the style and tone- the horrid pretension. the delusions that these 'rebels' don't belong on the view arguing about nonsense w/ rosie o'donnell who's disgusting in every way.
that photo is fucking gay dude.

None of what you said really strikes me as a lie meant to deceive or omit but rather examples of bias in reporting. I agree they have their bias moments but all media figures do. They still report the facts.

You strike me as someone who reads between the lines. Respect Jones as you may for being consistent, as I do also (his Piers rant was a great example of a man sticking to his guns, so to speak), but do you not agree that he was harmless as just a small figure, but now he has real influence. Any sporadic islands of truth a reasonable person may find with him is just lost in a sea of bullshit.

>Right wing e-celebs
This is how i know you're retarded.