Fuck palestine

Fuck palestine

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, my jewdometer is going off the charts. Didn't know jews salt the blood before they drink it. It's for your matzos right?

Hi Schlomo.

Shekelberg pls

t. Shekelberg

Their god Saturn is a man eater.

That's the meanest thing any kiwi has ever said.

That's a wandering Jew, not a kiwi that has a soul.

I don't really see any reason to support Israel except pure unadulterated edgelordism. When "we kill kids XD" is always bought up in DEFENCE of Israel you have to wonder what the merits of such a position are.

הצל? מה אתה עושה פה

OY

Dead children aren't funny Goy

Hurts your case with your own tactics, don't it? Love eachother you fucking untermench

>Fuck palestine

This!

(OP)

>Fuck palestine

This!

(OP) (OP)

>Fuck palestine

This!

>Fuck palestine

This!

>Fuck palestine

This!!!

>Fuck palestine

This!!!!

Nationalists and israelis would make a great anti-mudslime alliance

That's quite funny though

>Nationalists and israelis would make a great anti-mudslime alliance

Yeah, that's what I told to you stupid LARPing faggots for the last 10 years.

But you are too 89IQ to get it.

I'm pretty sure Israeli children have died as well in Palestinian attacks. Also Israel has a very impressive military record.

>Fuck palestine

This!!!!

Don't fucking blame me Turkman

>Don't fucking blame me Turkman

I blame all of Sup Forums.
Simply too stupid, and too childish, to get a single thought straight.
Constant shilling and 12 year olds unironically posting here.

Do you Jews know what is going to happen to Israel when in US and Europe more political power will be in the hands of Muslims than Jews?
The demented elders of Zion didn't think of that, now did they?

>Do you Jews know what is going to happen to Israel when in US and Europe more political power will be in the hands of Muslims than Jews?
>The demented elders of Zion didn't think of that, now did they?

Yeah, you are so smart, FINALLY you figured out that Sup Forums is 100% wrong on "da evil Jews".

Now you only have to teach the rest of Sup Forums

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

No one believes you. I don't give two shits about filthy subhuman savages, but you are the aggressor. You're such a coward that you can't admit it and take ownership of your behaviors for what they are. Also, jews are a danger to the entire world and should be forced to be independent of all support. I'm 100% for that dumb ass farmer guy just trying to tend to his crop. But we need to put wall all around you to make sure you little rodents don't get out.

P.S. Stop drinking the blood of children. Your god is a work of fiction, and taking advantage of trust does not equal "intelligence"

Take your pills, you fucking schizo.

I understand Israel's right to defend itself. But why the fuck would you claim someone's garden over religious reasons which is something they also do and expect it to all go well?

Stfu ahmed

(OP)

>Fuck palestine

This!!!!

>Your god is a work of fiction,
But shekels are real.

Hear, hear, I pray that Israel conquer the entire muslim world. The sand pigs deserves nothing less.

Jewish intelligence must be a limited thing. Posting feces and all. Maybe you should put your thinking cap on jew.

More arab babble

What we should really do is empower the muslims so they can defend themselves against israel. Who is the bigger problem really?

>What we should really do is empower the muslims so they can defend themselves against israel. Who is the bigger problem really?

Sup Forums 2017

NOT EVEN ONCE

Are you scared jew?

>implying not blasting the ENTIRE Middle East until the Dead Sea becomes the Dead Ocean is ultimately the best and only solution since you're all dune coon abrahamic religion sycophantic cunts

Nah, Im ready for the coming war in Europe, you LARPing try hard teenage faggot

>empowering muslims

Yes, the should work out just fine.

/thread

(OP)

>Fuck palestine

This!!!!

>>empowering muslims

And this on Sup Forums!!!!!

Like it went so well wit 911.

These stupid 89IQ shills/LARPers are too dumb even get a single thought straight.

oh crap, I get it now. Jews are people with human souls... no wait, they aren't. You are a danger to all of the world. Your cruelty will catch up to you and given the internet, whatever happens next to your vile species will stay with you throughout the future.

How about fuck that entire region of the world

"W-we had no choice but to murder kids, honestly goy!"