Ragefaterstorm

Is she completely gone from the internet?

Yep. She's currently locked in my basement where I am anally violating her 24/7. When she screams "I am a filthy Jewess" I nut harder.

source?

can't reveal for fear of prosecution/being found out to be a liar
She looks a bit jewishy tho

Obviously. She intended to do a hard reset on her content (go fullblown atright), but the septic communism(TM) bullied her off the internet. Doxxed her, sent death threats and so on.

Fuck. I dreamt about her last night.

So is she gone forever now?

Rip

show titty

Nobody knows. She may come back some day under a different name (or her real one). Only time will tell.

Yeah. She went full 1488 on twitter for about a week and then disappeared.

I'm drawing a long bow, but from the bits I can find she was probably approached by police and / or other intelligence services regarding her opinions, got spooked and decided to delete everything. She was probably taking things like future job prospects into consideration. Tara McCarthy basically said she was "rebranding", but I doubt that. She lives in Europe and laws over there regarding opinions will get you fucked. Proper fucked.

I don't understand how someone can put their fucking face out there to hundreds of thousands of viewers and then act like a bomb has gone off when someone identifies them. It's especially annoying in this case because she was pulling numbers and looking like she might start doing some damage, then O no, they've found me out, what a shock, guess I'll just fucking not. Like don't put your face out there if you're not really about this life.

>based skeptics BTFO some cunt riding their coat tails and attempting to stab them in the back to get shekels from horny alt right versions by being "cute girl that just parrots whatever Sup Forums says that day for attention"

skeptics did nothing wrong.

I told you dumb beta nigger time and time again, e-celebs care ONLY about your money.What did this bisexual nosepierced 18 year old former leftist tumblr cunt do ??? Nothing, she made ONE controversial video then deleted all of her vids and ran off with the patreon money.Well atleast you paid for college. You dumbasses fell for the newest golddigging scheme.

I'd fuck the shit out of her

She was locked up for hatespeech.

This tbqh

She's here.

Thank you for this obvious as fuck post. Only gay cunts wouldn't fuck her.

She is going to return according to tara mccarthy
obviously that might not happen

THIS

>Recessed Jaw
>dopey eyes
>Nose piercing
>Tumblr goggles
>all around trash looking
Yeah you wish you could get into that fucking whiteknight

Why are you so obsessed about other peoples money? That is a very commie and kikey thing to do.
And they create content that many people consume, and donating to them is entirely voluntary.

Does Tara even do vids with Brittany Pettibone anymore? It seems that Britt ditched her for Laura Southern kek!