Is he actually retarded?

Is he actually retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/narrative-collapse-is-charlottesvilles-james-alex-fields-the-next-george-zimmerman
dailystormer.lol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ikr...the commies killed more than 150 million people

No, he's a fucking deep state shill.
His past is very shady and his conversations with Gavin McInnes proved he was doing nothing but trying to get as many people to go to this rally solely to have them discredited by the media.
He's a provocateur , he was a strong Obama supporter when he ran in 08 .

If he was a normal person doing this the FBI would have nabbed him ages ago, but the fact that he goes on saying literally anything he can come up with is proof to me him and Spencer are deep state plants.

fuck off antifa, fuck off with your meme flag autism we see through you

>His past is very shady and his conversations with Gavin McInnes proved he was doing nothing but trying to get as many people to go to this rally solely to have them discredited by the media.

Is there video or a transcript?

This
She deserverd it

Hos twatter got hacked by weev

He is not a deep state shill.
He is actually disabled and has alot of free time

He's a state shill like The Daily Shoah, Daily Stormer and Spencer.

Jason kessler is not a shill
Also his twatter account was hacked

That's possible. Twitter wouldn't admit it if it was.

Spencer disavowed him. Spencer is not deep state you fuck in my shill faggot

Antifa
>Hurr durr anyone who disagrees is a Nazi
Stormfags
>Hurr durr anyone who disagrees is a Communist

Weev admits he hacked kesslers account

I believe he threw himself under the bus because of all the "muh controlled oppo" memes so his comrades could disavow him.

Weev is probably trolling.

>lefty faggot : she didnt deserve to die
Sup Forums : yes she deserved to die and i hope she burns in hell

Jason Kessler was the victim. There is a 100% chance he will be acquitted and the alt-left will have a nigger-tier chimpout.

vdare.com/articles/narrative-collapse-is-charlottesvilles-james-alex-fields-the-next-george-zimmerman

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?
>hurrdurr i hacked his account leelz

It's a cop out. If it's not, it should show you that the DailyStormer is a bigger bunch of fucking faggots than anyone ever could've thought.

He is 100% right but clearly there was no point in that tweet and it gives ammo to the left

*I meant James Fields.

at least the nazis have facts that backup their claims

Heather Heyer only died because of her enormous inertia and being extremely inelastic ball of lard she consumed a significant portion of the kinetic energy of the impact. The gravity did the rest.

>all these anons not on gab
Someone ain't paying attention.

I feel like this unite the right rally was a fucking nightmare. our alt-right movement is DEAD. we are literally a laughingstock. our leaders are fucking crying and getting arrested. what the fuck guys? looking like a bunch of cucks.

FUCK. no bannon, no wall, no repeal, no lockherup

It's always retarded to display your power level like this, this bastard is pounding nails into the coffin of the right and I cannot believe that people here are falling for this bullshit! People like him need to be excised like a tumor, they are spreading disease everywhere they go. Kek curse them!

Gab ai need's to be pol's back up

Is this pasta?

Yes, who could have possibly forgotten about the 375 million killed by Communism.

>demonstrates to Jews that the goyim know
>acts surprised when they shut it down

Who cares about fucking Heather Heyer. Spencer cucking is the big story here.

Kessler
>pro Obama
>pro Iran deal
>pro gun control
>compared Republicans to Dahmer
>claims to be "red pilled" by NPR instigating Baltimore riots
>suddenly becomes white nationalist

This guy IS a wrecker.

This sounds funny to Sup Forumstards but it's like scat covered Krytonite to 98% of humanity.

Try to have some tact and use your brain. Caller a fat pig commie HERE, but don't tweet to the wider world.

Who is Weev

179 billion were killed by camminism.

He's a CIA Deep State operative.

It's literally his job be an insufferable cunt to discredit Trump supporters.

Iluminate him. Ilumination of undesirables ahould de a'n optione.

Hacker and tech guy for the Daily Stormer.

He did it for publicity because the Daily Stormer is back up under a new domain. He's also said he thinks Kessler's a shill and blames him for the way the rally turned out, so he's probably trying to discredit him.

dailystormer.lol/

I don't know what to think about him. 2008 was practically a lifetime ago and I myself was an occupyfag, and many far right minded folks had that same phase. If you think about it, rage against the (((1%))) was not misplaced.

>bitches about meme flag
>uses meme flag

Well it does raise the point that under communism she wouldn't actually have been a land-whale.
Communism could have saved her life from heart disease.

Of course he is.

They say that you always fight the last war instead of the current one.

That's why the maginot line in France was such a disaster.

Well the entire government apparatus is designed to stop white men. They litterally only care about subverting white interests that's why BLM and Antiffa are running loose.

The government is blind to the true horror that is about to engulf it.

He's simply stating the truth.
Commies are insane blood-thirsty ghouls. If you don't want end up dying in GULAG while your wife and children provide "relief services" to blacks, you have to kill commie trash right fucking now.

>If you think about it, rage against the (((1%))) was not misplaced.

This is why a lot of lefties are ripe for redpilling on JQ.
They've essentially already been indoctrinated to hate them.