HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/article/2009355/
archive.is/IES6u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no link. first day on the internet child?

Here ya go loser

weeklystandard.com/article/2009355/

archive that shit

He's right

archive.is/IES6u

fucking malaka

>The Neocohen Standard
wow, haven't seen that since like the 1950s

I honestly think this can't go on much longer

I mean, who is left? The state of dissolution doesn't have to carry on much longer before the whole administration becomes untenable and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigns in the near future

You're witnessing the power of the swamp and the death of democracy.

The real question is if you will do something about it.

DELET

Trump is the swamp fucktard

Gerka will get BTFO next, screencap this

1. he's in germany
2. "doing something about it" will lead to the death of America. just wait for trumps' presidency to be over Jesus.

Ok, sure. So who is "less of a swamp" in that case?

I don't think that Trump would ever resign. He would force his enemies to push him out, causing as much damage to them as possible on the way.

If Trump does get pushed out, it would be a Pyrrhic victory. All (((they))) would accomplish is stapling a massive political target to their own ass.

>3 posts by this ID
yikes
better luck next time nigger

ok kid
>in all fields

bannon coup de etat when ?

was bannon wh user

Never. Bannon is an idea guy, not a politician. As long as he does not have a heart attack or stroke out, Bretbart is going to become a major news source, probably while CNN goes bankrupt.

And then what? Vote for the next RINO globalist like McCain or another Bush? Vote for Chelsea or some third party meme candidate, which will effectively ensure a Dem win?
Nah, this is the time we, the people, are as close to the power as we can get. If we let this dismantling just happen, it's over. The swamp, the elite, the deep state, whatever you call it, they will never again risk something like this. It's not Flynn or Bannon that get pushed out, it's us.

And "death of America", what does this even mean? America was won by fighting all the fucking time, not by sitting back and being a passive little cuck.

Me
Maybe you
But that's it

I know these are bait threads, but I have to ask. Why are there two completely different stories on this? Didn't Bannon say he is going to war for Trump?

Because if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it. Sage goes in all fields.

It is not as dark as you think. Perot was pretty populist back in the day, and he got enough votes to change American history and get Clinton into the white house (bad).

My point is that this populist streak did not begin with Trump, it has been growing for decades. It has never been more clear to voters on the right that the politicians they have been sending to office at the national level are pieces of shit. So this fight really is just getting warmed up.

Now I am starting to see what Scaramucci was talking about with his vulgar comment about Bannon's self promotion and "sucking his own cock" or something like that.

It seems to me that what happened is that Bannon leaked an internal assessment (top secret, to say the least) that we could not attack NK militarily because of threat to Seoul SK.

Two days later he was out. The generals and Trump could not have such leaking of military secrets. No good for Hillary, no good for Bannon either. You just can't leak. They were nice to Bannon and didn't throw him in prison either.

And now Bannon, rather than hanging his head in shame, is pretending he was the heart of the Trump administration.

>You're witnessing the power of the swamp and the death of democracy.

Absolutely. Like Trump or not, he won the election through his efforts.

For the unelected media and deep state to delegitimise him in this way is about as sinister as it gets.

Basically if the people vote for the wrong choice in future this is what will happen.

I don't think it is that bad, but he was not going to be a Team player. I think Trump will still talk to and consult with the guy; he was useful to helping Trump win.

Bannon will blow up the white house on 23 September
Kek confirms

What that I said isn't true? I know it's more extreme than the mainstream sort of narrative that you've provided.

>“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

What did he mean by this?

>internal assessment (top secret, to say the least) that we could not attack NK militarily because of threat to Seoul SK.
More like "something that has been conventional wisdom for decades" you flaming faggot.

So? Rules are rules, you don't leak top secret materials you stupid fucking faggot. I thought the white house was 100% against leakers?

unelected media huh?

Trump is pivoting, again.

What you wrote does not make much sense in that NK's ability to attack Seoul is well known, even in popular press.

I read the weekly standard article:
"Kelly undertook a study of the West Wing’s operating system, and let it be known that he kept hearing about Bannon as a disruptive force and a source of leaks aimed at undermining his rivals."

That's a long way from leaking military secrets.

I have zero doubt that Bannon was a disruptive force, and that this was conflicting with Trump's desire to run a tighter ship.

He's right, though. The murrican libshits successfully destroyed his presidency, by forcing Trump to constantly play the reactive game, rather than get shit done.

They've set an awful precedent, though. Rather than let a POTUS they don't like focus on furthering the interests of the United States, as has always been done, they've sabotaged for their own self-interests. It's almost as if they don't think the exact same thing is going to happen the next time a Democrat is elected.

The only ones losing are the US population as a whole.

>the weekly standard
Stop shilling your toilet paper, Bill.

Bannockburn baiting the (((MSM))) with some Sun Tzu shit I hope.

With the way Roger Stone hyped it up beforehand, I will be somewhat disappointed if this isn't a stunt.