Anyone else here unironically believe in god?

Anyone else here unironically believe in god?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994
youtu.be/DQTCS6aWRSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do and there's Christian threads on here sometimes. So yea, all around there are.

"Christian identity, verboten, pdf"

Search for it, read it, live it.

If God wasn't real then how would I know that the Koran, politicians and bedfordshire police are all evil
Checkmate atheists

I do. I mean, sometimes it's hard to, but it's part of being human. Also she is fucking gorgeous hnng

What do you mean by god

>god
what do you mean by god?
What is your understanding of a/the god?

Angary Chink Detected

is that a wu-waz clan member?

I do.

While I think Christianity is good for civilization I can't really wrap my head around believing in God. I'm happy to let the brainlets believe so western civilization doesn't tear itself apart.

We gotta do something about those ragheads who take their shit too far though.

Yes.

i find aliens existing is more likely than an intelligent creator god. or maybe "god" is an alien.

You'll be first in line among the atheists at the gallows no matter whether Christians or Muslims win your island.

>anyone even knows I'm an atheist.

I don't think I've ever articulated that to anybody. If someone asks I still say Catholic so i don't sound like an asshole.

I believe but I also believe in the possibility he has abandoned us. We have become so fucked up and imo there has never been a time as apoctalyptic as now. So I'm sitting here wondering why the fuck has Jesus not come back to save us.

Hey man

EVER READ REVELATION ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Staying in the closet is your best option.

This migrant crisis in Europe is God's standard protocol for destroying sinful nations. Isaiah 1:4-7 is what i mean. It confirms my faith and convinces me that God hasnt abandoned us and is actively punishing the godless. Best move is to not be in a godless nation.

Yes, many here believe in god, I however believe in God.

Of course there is a God. Definitions may vary though. At the very least, the Earth and Sun are gods in their own rights.

I only believe in God as a necessary justification for the divinity of the Crown

let's differentiate between believing in a god and being mildly worried that he might exist after all, because I know a lot of christians who adhere to the latter persuadion.

I question where America falls in God's plan. One person says we're favored as Israel's ally and being relatively free of immigrants burning our fields, they pick them rather, would indicate this. However another person says we're babylon and will be torn into four pieces never to rise again. And I can see that too.

>relatively free of immigrants burning our fields
kek who the fuck says this, we're leading the charge into self-destruction.

Modern day Israel is a godless country who's people will all stand condemned before God. Since propping it up, America has been "blessed" with abortion, birth control, and devastation of the family.
America (in its current form) is already passed the point of return. The west fell in 1789/1776 when sons of voltaire and the jews were allowed to found our governments on man's ideals and not God's law.

Cultural Catholics arent Christians. They just sign on for the perks without bearing their cross

Of course there is a god. Only brainlets would believe otherwise. Like Jesus says, many can see, but can't see, many can hear, but can't hear. The kingdom of heaven is inside you brother.

only niggers believe in god

I can't say I believe in any Christian god, but I can't say that I know that there is no god out there. We, as 3 dimensional beings are not able to see what's outside of the 3rd dimension. There might be come omnipotent being out there. There also might be some alien with super natural powers that could break the laws of physics somewhere in the universe, like superman.

Thanks for posting that, Ameribro.

Faithlet detected.

Without God, we're nothing. We may advance technologically, but will perish because atheists have no need for children these days. It's only reasonable to be a believer and reproduce like God ordered. Also, like Heisenberg said, “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you”.

Ye

I agree, we should all drink to the bottom of a glass of cyanide and be with god

doesnt matter, theres only 2 religions anyway
the messiah was here, or he wasnt
think really hard and you'll find the root of jewish ire over christians

Go get a dictionary, faggots

You Australians have got another option: just start a fight with an emu.

I believe in God

I don't. On the off-chance a god did exist, I'll destroy him and his lackeys until humanity's future is just right.

Orthodox Christian

I want a gook gf

so many retarded believers this is why Sup Forums is below 95 IQ

OP, there is you and your imaginations to keep you mentally stable. nothing more snowflake

Polish women are better

catholic here. always been, even through my years as an art student in mega leftist paris.

No. I think it's kinda dumb.

I don't like them. Most of them are stupid whores and the ones who aren't whores are usually ugly.

Yes, but making a thread about it invariably results in a lot of blasphemy.

wrong board faggot, go to /X/ paranormal shit and not politics. mods delete thread

I think you didn't get the maymay. I meant polish (mongolian)

I'm an agnostic. In the sense that I believe that knowledge of God, that Gnosis, is, and forever will be, beyond Humanity. So I don't consider the God question beyond that stance.

I do wholeheartedly.

No, I can think for myself.

Sup Forums is retarded because of atheists like you. It's clearly your imagination that makes you believe in a universe from nothing, a scientific impossibility.

Ah I get it now, but I don't like mongols either, their faces are too round.

I kinda want to have sex with one of these white-looking Asian girls, like one from Asia and not an Asian American, but not have kids with her or anything. I just wanna hear them moan in whatever gook language they speak.

Hahaha! Another pseudo intellectual.

Read this and see if you see.

That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2 Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3 Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.
14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’

belief is for subhumans. go find god/the next dimension yourself.

amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994

>edgy teen
>still believes theism is the cause of all the evil in the world
>thinks he could kill all religious people and not just get his white beta ass curb stomped by the first Muslim he meets

Back to r/atheism with you neckbeard.

I want to rape IU

Hitler is my Prophet and i pray to him
God is real too

So many retards in this thread, trying to justify their irrational belief. Gigakek

Calvinist reporting in

No. If there is, it clearly has left us. There is no God watching over Earth, only your Satan

So knowing a God that probably isn't real has left his creation behind, I would never worship him. I would enjoy living in sin and filth and give my life to Satan

I see alot of chinese women basically daily who try to look european. Here all commercials are of white people or white babies, despite whites (myself included) compromise like 3% of the population. Many of them use contacts to hide their black eyes, color their hair to hide their black hair, get surgery to make their eyes look more european, bleach their skin to look white, wear more liberal/revealing clothes, etc.

No, but i respect people who think there might have been something like a consciousness or force behind the big bang that we could call God.
Believing in angels, people rising from the dead and a prophet on a flying horse is to me amazingly stupid. The same goes for people who believe because they're scared of death. The worst kind are the people who convince themselves and others for their own nefarious reasons.

but user, I was watching Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher and he told me it was Politically Correct to not support the Catholic Church because they're full of men who've sworn themselves to chasity in the name of the love of God, their Lord Jesus Christ; yet somehow the organization is filled with pedarists that have sex with little boys and girls.... which is completely wrong and will be lambasted.....

Unless you and your country are muslims in which case you do it all the time, rape people and throw acid and stone people if you refuse to marry or choose even try to choose your own husband; yet news media doesn't seem to bring any of this up during their "not all muslims" boot licking appeasements

I do believe in God. Honestly, before I go to work, I pray and thank Him for what He has given me as well as Him sending His Son to die on the Cross. Like someone said earlier, it can be tough, but it was never going to be easy to begin with.

God is this whole creation. It's everything. We are his conscious extensions.

You are god, you can visualise, create and achieve anything you want.

he aint about words and logical explanataions; he is about your perception and emotions. When you pray to god, you are praying to self; Just trust me that you want to talk with "him" in affirmatives.

God's are good. In mother Russia we have 36 of them and they all like us. I believe in Bobrov Tshemnotatsevicha, he is giant beaver with hire man hands. He likes fisherman's.

Yep

Yeah, and he's going to kill kpop fans and niggers first when he gets back

How are you no cutting yourself with all those edges?

i believe in something beyond what we know

might be god

Classic
Believing in something while having zero evidence for its existence is called an irrational belief, truth hurts, sorry

God is dead.

everything dies

I will pray for you tonight :)

I don't believe in god, I know god

Pray for his death, I imagine

Nah, wishing death to anyone is a sin. I'll just pray for him to believe before it's too late.

aye

The swiss are one of the most godless and degenerate countries on earth. I fear God has a special judgement for you.

>i am god
No, no you aren't. This self-deification is a common delusion among atheists. You are an empty vessel.

God makes intuitive sense to me, explains a lot of the order in the world and the fact that life and consciousness exist, but more importantly that I myself exist. I don't see why I would exist if there was no God to design me and know me and plan me; I don't believe I came about arbitrarily via matter just bumping around other matter and sperm shooting into eggs randomly until the right combination over billions of years formed me, I'm not that "lucky", I think I was planned/designed by a great intelligence.

Not being arrogant, I think we all were planned and designed by God, I don't think mozart can just appear out of rocks and slime "given enough time" as science leads people to believe.

yeah

I AM God.

>I knew Australians lack mental power and they submit to false beliefs

>"I AM" is God.

fixed

>God is this whole creation.

God is present in creation yet he also transcends all creation. He is much greater than creation and pre-existed the world and will exist when the world ends.

>You are god, you can visualise, create and achieve anything you want.

Then how come you can't convince us you're right?

>I AM AND I ARE ALL WE
fixed

Absolutely

Matter exists, why? XYZt space exists and you are navigating it somehow, why? You take the blinders off for one second it'll change your life. Sure it's easier at times to live an immoral life and pretend your sin isnt the root of your depression, but in the words of my favorite theologian Rev. John E. Cash: sooner or later God'll cut you down.
youtu.be/DQTCS6aWRSc

Absolutely

If only Thomas had been successful ... If only the english tried harder ... If only your people didnt butcher Christian missionaries handing out food and clothes.

I really wish the stories in the bible were true.

I wish there was a heaven for me when i die.

But...i think there is nothing after.

>I AM that I AM
fixed

Enjoy your life of soul crushing atheistic depression. Only God will fill that God sized hole in your heart.