TRUMP WILL RESIGN, your end is near, Drumpft!

Art of the Deal co-author predicts Donald Trump is about to resign

>'Trump's presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till the end of the year. More likely resigns by fallif not sooner,' says Tony Schwartz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zft8umPXYjc
thehill.com/homenews/senate/347195-dem-senator-calls-on-jewish-members-of-trump-cabinet-to-resign
msnbc.com/all-in/watch/schatz-jewish-members-of-trump-cabinet-should-resign-1027988035873
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoralization_(warfare)#Psychological_warfare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Schwartz

Yes he will resign, but will he destroy the planet before he does?

PRESIDENT PENCE

looks like this is the final nail in drumpfhtzs campaign

Imagine my shock. Really amps up my almonds.

Now that Bannon is gone there is practically no one remaining that will be able to handle the pressure of being around Trump.

The Democrat strategy has been announced and what happens next is the remaining members of Trumps staff will be picked off one by one until they stragglers are forced to resign all at once.

Anyone who remains or dare join the Trump administration going forward will be publicly shamed and labeled as someone who will work with a racist Nazi bigot.

Trump ultimately will be forced to resign as no one will remain to keep the whole thing going and Pence will be too tainted to take over.

If Democrats want to destroy Trump all they need to do is pressure all those around Trump until they start to resign and that will help bring the whole house of cards down. Trump can take the pressure but the rest of his staff cannot.

Remember: Goy, Bye.

"Brian Schatz: Jewish Members Of Donald Trump Cabinet Should Resign | All In | MSNBC"
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zft8umPXYjc

"Dem senator calls on Jewish members of Trump cabinet to resign"
>thehill.com/homenews/senate/347195-dem-senator-calls-on-jewish-members-of-trump-cabinet-to-resign

"Schatz: Jewish members of Trump cabinet should resign"
>msnbc.com/all-in/watch/schatz-jewish-members-of-trump-cabinet-should-resign-1027988035873

This wouldn't be so bad after all they will start lynching the lgbt community with electrodes.

Arsenic tastes like almonds. Random thought.

Yes, he will resign just like he had no chance of being president.

Exactly what I was thinking.

this again?

Were the kikes really so dump as to openly goypost?

Schwartz indeed.

Yep. What do they have to lose at this point? Trump is surely not going to do anything.

Is this how Bernie can still win?

Another "prediction". Fook off!

>tfw won't have trump for 8 years
Gonna miss Trump, I really hope he doesn't resign. There's never going to be another president like him

I emailed the author and told him I was willing to give him 20/1 odds on Trump resigning this year and 10/ odds on Trump resigning next year and 5/ odds on Trump ever resigning, and he didn't take the bet.
If he ain't willing to bet at twenty to one, he ain't serious about his assessment.

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 1488th time this year.

posts BLM meme flag
uses reddit spacing
disregarded

>I really hope he doesn't resign.
Well he can't just sit in the White House all alone while all of his other staff have resigned.

Seriously, all the Democrats have to do is start a massive campaign to shame his staff and that will be it for Trump.

Trump is such a pushover and giving up Spicer, Priebus, and Bannon to satiate the blood thirsty media has done nothing but put more blood in the water.

Are we just gonna fucking do this for eight years?

Sage

Is it confirmed spicer is still leaving?
Can't he hire new people?

>disregarded
I don't care.

When Trump is forced to resign in a few months after the coming staff dropout you will be watching the government disregard Trump.

Anyone still believe elections matter?! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>Is it confirmed spicer is still leaving?
Sup Forums's good pal The Mooch took care of Bannons good friends Spicer and Priebus. Now Bannon is gone.

>Can't he hire new people?
Clearly, you are deaf, dumb, and blind. Anyone who gets near Trump is tainted and working for Trump is a guaranteed bad move if you plan on having a career after you get fired by Trump in a week or two.

Yeah it's not like there's millions of Americans, many unemployed who wouldnt take a job in the white house in a heart beat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoralization_(warfare)#Psychological_warfare

You are an idiot.

Yeah, here that Trump?! Just hire some unemployed fucker just so you can have yet another unqualified idiot to fill a space in the White House.

Well considering Trump keeps fucking up non-stop you really do not need psychological warfare.

At this point simple public shaming will be all that is needed to end the Trump administration.

Just go down the list of staff and cabinet in the White House one-by-one and start shaming them for working for a "Nazi sympathizer".

Says increasingly nervous nigger for the seventeenth time

>Nervous man predicts oppositions downfall for the 10th time this year

Give me a break.

t. incredibly nervous xir for the thousandth time.
you've really corrected the record on this

That would be true several months ago. At this point Trump is a serious liability to his own administration and the media/left/establishment/right are out for blood.

Trump has shown too many people what is behind the curtain in DC and now nothing can stop them from putting an end to Trump.

That being said they are not likely to really stop Trump but rather those around him. Make it impossible to work at the White House.

If you do not think the media can do any worse you would be mistaken.

>Yeah, here that Trump?!
really getting their 60 bucks a week worth out of you

>members of Trumps staff will be picked off one by one
Funny you should mention that.

You laugh now but just get ready to see what an angry deep state can really do.

more like the 17 thousandth time

>At this point Trump is a serious liability to his own administration
>Trump has shown too many people what is behind the curtain in DC
>That being said
oh to be a sore thumb and not know how badly you tick out

said the deep state for the thousandth time this year
if they are so powerful, how come they lost

that is Trump's MO, he just wants to win doesnt care about running anything, loves to sucker a bunch of investors then clean them out as he cashes in in bankruptcy.

declare victory and resign because of some sudden health issue like erectile dysfunction

Liberals are so delusional.
Also remember mike pence is worse. Not worse to reblicians but worse to liberals
Seems like every week there is some retard predicting this.
Liberals need to accept reality

All of the the Trump Jewish staff have been asked starting yesterday to step down in protest.

What the anti-Trump factions have learned is that Trump is going to be nearly impossible to remove but not his cabinet and staff.

Trump can take the banter but the staff members and low level cabinet can not. Take them out and leave huge holes in the administration that the Dems will try to even further stall and obstruct.

Trump will either stay and cause endless turmoil or wait until his daughter Ivanka and son in law Jared give him permission to resign.

That's fine, Mike "shock the gay away" Pence will be at the reins and the LGBT Community will be burned off this planet with a trial by literal fire.

>mfw the goyim actually thought they could take down the Establishment

>if they are so powerful, how come they lost
Implying they have not whittled the White House down to a point that merely shaming them to force them out is not winning
They do not care about the election anymore they want blood no matter the cost. Trump rocked their government, taxed funded boats too much.

They were some dumb goys am I right?! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

if they do this I am voting republican down the line, instead of looking at the person, for the first time on my life

UNLEASH PENCE

ZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPP

There's been an orchestrated effort since November to tie Trump's hands on cabinet choices, and now you're seeing them get picked off one by one.
Say what you like but the campaign to delegitimisate the elected government is succeeding.

Hmmm, indeed it says (((Schwartz))).

Which is German word for "Ze Nigger"

>he will resign x2000
>he's finished x20000
>this is the end for him x200000

That was before he was elected...

Now you just sound even more desperate.

How so when the media never once criticized Preibus?