Do you still support Donald Trump after firing Steve Bannon?

strawpoll.me/13740145
strawpoll.me/13740145
strawpoll.me/13740145

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4907499/steve-bannon-war-donald-trump-opponents/
strawpoll.me/13740145
archive.is/M3LRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only cucks here are those who can't see that Trump is a "jewish" (or whatever you call it) puppet who has just fired one of the only few decent guys in his... team.

There's not really anybody else to support, is there?

Russia sucks. So what? That doesn't change the fact there is no one to trust in the Whtie House.

I supported trump because I knew that he wont set the balkans ablaze.
Otherwise he is just another zionist puppet.
The deep state controls who ever is elected.
Same with their actions.

Except Trump.

>see pootin iz kontrolld by deh juden because he is in pictures wit dem

Bannon brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

We elected Trump, not Bannon, of course we support him ;)

/thread

his highest advisors are all jews now, they'll wisper in his ear and make him dance to their will

GOOD GOY!

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon said Friday in an interview hours after his departure was announced by the administration.

time.com/4907499/steve-bannon-war-donald-trump-opponents/

>strawpoll.me/13740145
Until he starts doing dumb shit yes. My NatSoc friend was talking about how done he was with Trump, saying he is a shill for McMaster and Kushner now. I said lmao, you think the guy who talked shit about Republicans and Dems who also dicked the media has suddenly seen the (((light)))? For all we know, Bannon could have wanted to leave or it could have been planned, considering that the interview was pretty stupid of an idea (assuming bannon wanted to stay) as Scaramucci did the same shit. IMHO, he is either trying to keep McM and (((Kushner))) close to either trick em and distance himself from the alt right. Say what you want, but the alt right will cannabilize itself like the SJWs did anyway lmao.

Archived that
archive.is/M3LRk

It is great because now he won't be listening to rural white trash lies and can be a GOP pawn. We have got to take all the money away from the white people. Esp the white people in rural communities. They can't win wars, they don't deserve money. Win Iraq and Afghanistan and you can get money back.

>Fired by Trump
>But thats good because....uhh...war opponents?

KEK

>Flynn
Flynn was a G, but he took money from Turkey q.q

He resigned
Goddamn it that's not the same fucking thing as Trump going "you're fired"

This is some 4d fake news shilling on this fucking board I swear

Steve Bannon a shit. Literally the only person I didn't like about the administration.

The alt right isn't even real

pol is now evenly split on support for Trump after this. Interesting shit.

yah bish hadda go nah mean nug?

Lol, and so did Scaramucci lmao

Lol

>He resigned

It's obvious he was forces out by McMaster and Kushner.

Guy who builds his reputation on firing ineffective people fires people. I'm fucking shocked!

>NEIN NEIN NEIN!
>He wasn't fired
>...because....uhhh.....uhhh.uuhh .....MAGA!!! >NEIN NIEN NEIN!!!..ITS GOOD ITS GOOD! JUST BELIEVE ME! ITS GOOD

Wow! Triggered Much?

>Guy who builds his reputation on firing ineffective people fires people.

Bannon was ineffective? He was the only one with a sane foreign policy.

>ineffective people

What exactly was Bannon ineffective on? Wait..let me get some popcorn before you answer. I love tall tales!

It's interesting how this happens after Bannon said that white nationalists are clowns but I don't support the decision. It wasn't a peaceful resignation that it for sure.

But Trump has been off of it for ages now. The alt left comments were good but nothing particularly amazing considering he already said racism is evil.

Trump was always a stepping stone into the right direction but he is slowly shifting himself into being quite a polarizing individual for the far right.

THIS

However you feel about Bannon, one thing is clear: Steve Bannon is an adult with coherent ideas and policies.

Meanwhile, Trump is a fucking child. He talks crazy grandiose non-sense half the time and the other half of the time he is a slimy jewish used car saleman. Without Bannon Trump is done.

Who?