Last time Russia could have become "western" and a "democracy"

Not during Yeltsin or Karensky but way before. 15th century, with Novgorod. That was a merchant republic with mixed burgher and aristocratic government. That was the last time there was any chances for Russia to avoid developing their historical hard-on for autocracy that Muscovy brought.

We can blame the Germs on that, thank you Teutonic order, order of Livonia and Brothers of the Sword.

Why would Russian want to become a (((western democracy))) ruled over by merchants?

this is bullshit
where is moscow ? nah

I'm visible hand of autocracy. OBEY.

Because western democracies are the richest and most comfy countries in the world, while Russia is basically third world tier.

At the time they (Muscovy) were still dicking around with smaller principalities (Nizhny Novgorod, Galich, Belozeroo..). They came to deal with Novgorod in series of 2 to 3 wars in mid 15th cent, annexing them in 1480.

The

Back then it was just growing

>XV cent
I suppose for those times all slavs were speaking same pretty identical language

Democracy doesnt exists, it is one of biggest scams around. Wish to put label "western" on yourself is a retard flag. Wealth depends much more on people and what they can and do and not on government form (unless we talking about communism). Russia was just fine until kike takeover in 1917.

But Russia is pretty decisively Eastern, not Western.

>a fucking feudal shithole

Come on bro. it was not fine at all.

hmmm

Serfdom was removed in 1861 (bit too late, i agree). Until communists basically brought it back of course.

>>a fucking feudal shithole

Like Roachdom?

The only reason that is true is because of the Rothschild banks controlling their currencies
The same reason why Russia's economy is weak as fuck right now

He's correct you filthy unwashed Hooker smoking roach.
Get a job!

Novogord actually asked to polish king to protect it and include into his kingdom, but he refused, because the country would become too big. The same king helped create borders for Muscovy

>Democracy doesnt exists
this. The West isn't a democracy

meme republic

Russia never had a chance.