Can we admit that voting for him was a mistake?

Can we admit that voting for him was a mistake?

no, fuck off.

>le 5d chess shill

It wasn't a mistake, but nothing can stop the decline. We are on a procedural algorithm towards balkanization. The only thing that can keep the U.S. together in the long run is a military dictatorship.

He's exposed the power of the Globalist, and how Deep that Swamp in DC is for all the world to see

>“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.” - Donald Trump

we all should have voted for JEB or Clinton

So that's what the white house looks like when you clear out the swamp.

no bannon, no wall, no repeal, no lockherup

alt-right leaders crying and getting arrested

we literally are looking like cucks. this is humiliating. donald lame ducked himself in 7 months.

no, but we can admit that he turned out to be weak-ass pussy that easily caved in to deep state pressure.

Why are shills trying to make Sean Spicer seem important?

that's a fake image, here is the real one

>Can we admit that voting for him was a mistake?
Why?
So far hes been the best president I can think of.
I have not heard anything bad about him besides
>hes literally Hitler because we say so

Its more like Bannon Said, Its over Globalist are Running the show
We basically taking orders from the Bogs

The trump card is Pence.

The other choice was hillary.

Firing Bannon was the last straw for me, I'm fucking done with Trump.

that doesn't invalidate the point in the slightest

but the guy on the right had huge conflicts with Russ-oh wait

the alternatives were voting for
- a feminist with parkinson and corruption over 9000
- a commie kike cuck
- a feminist watermelon
- a lolbertarian (and I say that being ancap)

no, Trump was not a mistake
also, if only for libtears, it actually was very worth it

are we really having this thread again?
we need to be having hourly threads on the awan brothers and debbie wasserman schulz
for months they claimed it was all a big nothingburger
and then indicted on 4 charges

But what has he actually done?

What will he be responsible for?
Will it be like Bush? Where congress turned the world to shit but he's only remembered for the one-big-deal and otherwise is casually labelled "worst idiot" with no real reasoning until one day, a few elections from now, he'll be fondly thought of as "not that bad"?

When you get down to it, what has he done?

He banned trannies from the military