So glad the gentleman on the left now has a GoFundMe upwards of $350,000...

So glad the gentleman on the left now has a GoFundMe upwards of $350,000... He was obviously just trying to protest peacefully while keeping a means for defending himself. Why else would he need a baseball bat and mask to cover his face?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VVIH7
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
youtube.com/watch?v=SERR17jHiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0RDi4zWSI
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No probs. It will all be spent on whores, rap, bling and bananas

so if I pretend to be cracking "nazi" skulls then self dox myself before setting up a gofundme I can't get money? awesome

if leftists are stupid enough to spend their shekels on a nigger
let them

BUMP make this viral!

Bump again, make gofund me cancel his shit.

there is a likelihood you could get at least several thousand

bump!

Who is that?

Footage of the incident:

>The video user made:
>vid.me/VVIH7
>Duerst The Wuerst original video
>youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

>More angles:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SERR17jHiVg
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0RDi4zWSI

Any chance of getting his gofundme shut down and money returned?

Wait.....how do I get some of this $$?

Thats insane money.

What does he claim to need the money for?

Holy ghetto lotto Batman !

I take solace that he'll buy two $100,000 cars which'll be out of date in 5-years and the rest will go towards back child support.

He'll be dead broke in no time.

Bump!

make it viral! Whats the hashtag?

All part of their plan. How many globalist Marxist high rollers do you think paid into this parasites gofundme? All part of the plan. A perfect oppurtunity to give the apes more reason to go out and destroy society and then cry victim. Go riot negroes, you can't lose. If you get hurt all you have to do is start a gofundme page and make bank. You din du nuttin wrong!
(Soros rubs his hands together)

A fool and his money is soon departed

This guy is up to something...

You can watch this nigger get beat at 2:25

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

As you can see our guys LET HIM WALK when they could have easily ended his life. We treated the BLM monkey fairly.

Wish someone could prove fraud and arrest him when he uses that money for rims and blunts

Report this!

Search for "i was beaten by white supremacists."

So the alt-Nazis need to sue him for assaulting them. That would be hilarious.

oppressed by the white man

Trayvon 2.0. Had a metal bat and was stalking and threatening a white dude. Didn't realise the white dude had friends and got his ass beat. (((MSM))) used photos of his beaten ass to further vilify the alt-right, and now he's won the pity lottery.

Great footage

Man I wish I could get free money from left-wing suckers, I've been thinking of starting a few pandering websites and raking in that clickbait cash, I mean why the fuck not, everyone else is doing it

>www gofundme com/i-was-beaten-by-white-supremacists

Here's the link. Anons get over there and report this filth.

Insane.

Look for a fight > get thumped > Liberals send you more than they probably make busting their asses at horrible jobs in 10 years!

Strange days.

He should not be allowed to profit from his criminal activities. Seize the monies.

That pic looks like pic related

>White supremacists ruined my yeezys
every fucking time

let a nigger rich baboon be a nigger rich baboon

fucking hell...

>Nazis litterly carrying guns openly
>MUHH 2ND AMENDE DO NOT TRENDZZZ

>little nig has a couple of baseball bats
>OHH THE HUMANITY! WHAT A BARBARIAN! WHY WASN'T HE ARRESTED! THINK OF THE KIDS

You sure made your point Cletus

Let the liberals give their money away to niggers. It's probably mostly white liberals donating. At least the money will be wasted on swishers and old english malt liquor as opposed to going to a more threatening anti white political movement.

The nig would've been carrying a gun if he could've passed a background check... Nice try, shill.

Is it possible to make money on gofundme, pretending to be a nigger who was attacked by white supremacist or there is some kind of id verification ?

Imagine being this retarded.

Fundamental problem in our society. Niggers act like worthless fucking niggers and the bleeding heart, cucked whitey throws money at it instead of rope.

>So glad the gentleman on the left now has a GoFundMe upwards of $350,000...

no he does not

He was fighting nazis. That makes him a true American. Didn't you fags start a GoFundMe for based stick man?

He's gonna blow that money on strippers, newports and malt liquor. Blacks don't know how to plan for the future

Oh, you're right... it's only upwards of almost $200,000 right now. You stupid faggot... It may as well be one million, because whatever the amount, it's undeserved for this piece of shit leftist leach...

Google gofundme I was beaten by white
supremacists

What doesn't get spent on automobiles and jewelry will be grifted away by his "peoples." That money will go straight into the local economy and he'll be back to zero balance within a year.

Any black or spic here? Claim you have been attacked and drain money from leftist retards.

A fool and his money are soon parted

what happens to the guy in the grey shirt??

an hero?

he was going to mend the racial divide by offering the traditionalist workers party a friendly game of baseball you fucking racist

Where is the gofundmeme? post link

He gets hit at 5:37 in the first video
>has a black bat in his hand
>You can see that he was aproaching the rally with the bat.

>the other videos are garbage and don't show what led to the smackdown.

ty anyway leaf, i reported his gofundme.

SEIU @ 4th & Van Buren.
Meet (((us))) there
>sniggle (that means laugh fagits)

yes

Obviously to share with his community

These ""people"" are fucking pathetic

Time to invest in nigger stores in Charlottesville.

I have been thinking about doing this. I am going to wait for a big happening and give it a shot

It's illegal in Virginia to use a bat in this type of event, especially since he held it when he approached the rally goers, shown in first vid here.
Report him to the police for holding offensive weapon while approuching a group of people.

>he even confirmed it was him in his Go fund me.

Are Americans still asleep?
Any Virginiafag awake?

Why would you want that money returned to leftists? Nignog is going to spend it all on consumer goods and forget to pay taxes.

You can push the idea even futher if you are the artist type. Just create a random Shirt with their usual slogan, publish it and ask huge groups how social medias to help you. You can reap a lot of money by doing this, most people don't search who's behind products. For examples, just take a look at the merch created at each attack "Pray for X" or the MRA who sold the mug "Male Tears".

you can put him in prison or jail.
He had an offensive weapon while clearly approaching the crowd agressively.

DINDU NUFFIN'

> youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

At the 6:40 mark, who's the antifa sweetheart with the sunglasses that breaks the knee of that old man and proceeds to beat him in the face?

That's his "producer" and gofundme adviser.

Time for the gibsmedat

>www gofundme com/i-was-beaten-by-white-supremacists

they'll give him $350k, then the people who fund the alt-left will force him to be a mouthpiece for their movement.

Not one single "reputable" media outlet will report this fraud???
Not one will correct the false narrative that has been written in like 100 articles?
Not a single one???
Thats where we're at?

Legalfag here, this shit (or things similar to this shit) happens a lot with niggers. I'll tell you exactly what will happen.

>nigger obtains lawsuit money (or in this case kickstarter whatever money)
>he immediately goes out and commits another serious crime
>he now needs that money for bail but he either A) spent it all or B) his gramgram keeps it and ignores him
>he rots in prison either way because he's a nigger

In this case though we can skip the initial court proceedings since there's video evidence of him trying to ambush someone and kill them with a bat. So that fund money is going directly into the government's pocket.

>make it viral!
this. he needs to go to jail for his crimes and the media needs to be exposed for their complicity

Let's hope so

i reported the GoFundMe, also told them i'll report them for fundraiser fraud if they do not take down the page.
Don't know if it will have any effect because i gave my swedish cellphone number.

webm of relevant part

He'll blow the money in a week on shoes and other garbage. The left loses their money to virtue signal. Win win.

Be a woman (probably pretend) and you get at least ten thousands.

his bat is thicker tan his legs

Report him to the police for brandishing baseball bat at a protest.
>He even gave his personal info ffs

No one cares about the fact that the white guy in the background was knocked out just 5 seconds earlier by antifa, or that the people beating the nigger were simply trying to protect their fallen buddy.

fuck you shill. he is getting reported, he's not getting the money, and he's going to jail. doing nothing is not an option

reported

But why intentionally lie about something so inconsequential? 200000 or 350000 it's still complete shit

That's where we've been. At least since Trayvon Martin. And likely longer than that.

Sveeeden....sometimes, some of you are alright...

Yep yep yep

why are they wearing fake beards?

dust mask pulled down

>whores
You mean your white mother with her white ass

No sunglasses on that person, not a match.

Nobody is a nazi you fucking moron.
Go read a book you worthless dipshit.

KEK MY SIDES
my lil sistre trows harder punches than the dude bawahahaha
fucking numales

OSAMAAAAA!!!!!

Good pic

its funny cuz we stole the bat back from the nigger after