More cop killing in Florida

>More cop killing in Florida

If you want to make Antifa and Liberals look bad...why not start a Blue Lives Matter rally?

>Police officers and riot guards surrounding you
>Antifa shows up
>REEEE FUCK DA POLICE
Who do you think the police are going to smash?
The protestors supporting their right to live?
Or Bimmy the blue haired fuckboy?

Play the game right, change the optics in your favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
archive.is/PBm75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a good idea actually. Also cops need to know they have our support at the moment with the shitty position their put in.

well-articulated good ideas deserve a bump

I'd participate

What city will you have a Blue Lives Matter rally in?

>letting a photographer get that close
Does he even operate?

Bump, lets do this

It's a perfect "I can't lose" Gambit.

If Antifa even shows up, even peacefully (doubtful), it makes them look like the lawless heathens they are, you win.

If they attack the cops, Antifa gets associated with cop killers, you win.

If they KILL a cop, you get the attention of the federal government quite possibly labelling them as a terrorist organization, which, Trump being at the head would be on the table, and every local jurisdiction police officer is going to pay attention to this "antifa" group and treat them like the old Radical Black Panther party and show up with holsters unbuckled every time they're name comes up in a call, you win for FUTURE altercations against them because every boy in blue with a badge will know who they're dealing with.

Best pragmatic option would be where the cop shootings occurred, also provides emotional connection.

if the police are ordered to stand down like they have been then they will watch you get your skull bashed in

what is a tele zoom lens
oh right, you phonefags don't konw that

What if you do it in the evening and have a candle prayer vigil. Instead of tiki torches and retarded Roman Salutes, and have a proper show of character.

Darn, It would be a damn shame if the latest cop killing happened in Florida.

a Stand-Your-Ground state.

Of course, the only real way you could fuck something like this up would be to bring Nazi Germany flags and SS officer gear, so stick to fucking tea party and Snek flags ffs.

at this point we should just hype RIGHT WING rallies happening in liberal cities to incite antifa and blm to counter-protest.
they will invariably resort to chimping out in a large scale protest and red pill everyone at minimal effort

We only have around 36 hours to make plans if we want a Sunday evening candle prayer vigil.
Since emotions are on edge, I think it best only American flags should be brought.

Here's my idea.

In fort Myers, Lee County, Florida the NAACP is trying to have a statue of Robert E Lee removed from the streets of downtown..

I want to coordinate a 'red white & balloon' rally where the right shows it's support for the monument

And everyone, instead of soros sponsored tiki torches, will have helium balloons.

Let's watch the left scramble as they try to paint a nazi white supremacist picture on a peaceful protest with balloons, the most harmless object in the world. Thoughts?

Violence is bad tho

I'm not about to defend cops who hold up a non-White state.

here's a (((((you)))) for that filename

Bump. Blue lives matter.

They'll smash whoever they're told to, like good little dogs.

OP, you're very naive.

YEs this is a very good idea. Bump

Nice idea. I'll bump

Yeah, once you're a cop you sell your soul to state interests, which is controlled by Jews working for non-Whites.

you mean they'll watch the leftists heads get bashed in with a bunch of thick clubs which happen to have blue lives matter flags attached to them (1"-1.5" thickness should be a good starting point).

Not necessarily dumbass

Be it as it may, with the implication of a cop killing vigil the circumstances would make that negligible, they're bosses would be aware of that as well.

I know a kid that was killed by a balloon. Not kidding.

boot lickers

That's not the point.

I honestly wish I had cosmic powers to make these 1% nigs white.
Unfortunatey, they're basically fucked.

Yes it is you blue pilled faggot. We don't defend Satan's blaspheme enforcement.

I like it. What if Richard Spencer or Lauren southern or some other media whore like that started a campaign where we cook supper for the dead officers' families? We could call it feeding the fallen or something catchy.

choking?

you're still missing the point.
It doesn't matter if you actually like the cops or not, you play the game and you utilize all the pieces on the board.

Natural Selection.

This is a fantastic idea.

Yup you trade the tiki torches for candles. Kick out any LARPers with nazi flags too.

Blue pilled normie scum.

Wow, great idea. It leaves me confused however because I thought OP was always a fag. This thread needs bumps

>Start blue lives matter rally.
>Police smash you pepper spray and arrest you
>They protect their precious antifa

The chant of the cuck. We will be chanting "blue lives matter" when the police line us against a wall and shoot us.

Labouring under the delusion that civil servants will mass disobey orders in your favour.

If you want the police on your side, get into government and direct them to do things or refrain from doing things. Clearly that works, as the left can get police to do hilarious things by just getting a democrat elected mayor.

Have basic security setup by the organizers just in case any infiltration takes place as well, you have no idea what this could do; by having charlottesville recently in the news, now a cop killing, then a rally/protest that could possibly be met with antifa, the same people that attacked in charlottesville, that's how you turn this ship around.

I had a dream last night that at a protest/counter protest cops just opened up on ANTIFA/Leftists. Just no rhyme or reason, just unloaded killing them all. It was the moment that supposedly sparks the second civil war. I wouldn't look too much into this, I've only had prophetic dreams like twice before this.

Why do you assume Antifa would show up and be protected? This isn't about Alt-Left scum, you are missing the point.

You got a better fucking idea?
Have another Chad Tiki Torch BBQ with "Fuck Da Police by NWA blaring in the background, and seig heil in front of every camera you can find, do the exact opposite of the proposal I laid out and be sure to invite as many anarcho-communists as you can because we have to have the heroes on their shining hammer and sickles ride in so they cum themselves at the thought of THOSE optics.

Pretty juvenile to thank some violent cathartic event will be a panacea.

More likely they either win or get ground down by police monitoring and federal scrutiny until they are so co-opted and irrelevant that they resemble a left-wing KKK. FYI that happens if they win too, see night of the long knives, red terror, Mao's Gang of Four, etc.

That happens Monday. This Blue Lives Matter thing can happen Sunday night. Sunday night prayers with candles.

>why not start an another identity politic group?
Fixed'd

>Blue lives matter
The idea is perhaps OK, but I think that slogan is bad. They are armed officers proudly serving on dangerous duty. Do not paint them as victims just for the sake of copycatting the BLM slogan.

There is literally no point in supporting the police through ineffective rallies. If you genuinely support them, vote for candidates that don't treat them poorly (through demonising them as well as throwing them on the scrap heap for disability).

If you just want to trick them into liking you, it won't work. They are employees and they will cave your skull in when the boss says charge regardless of how bad they feel about it.

What is everyone protesting against anyway?
Why are Burgers so fucking delusional? What do they spike your water supply with to make you people mentally retarded?

These people have no firearms, no knowledge of fighting, and no will to fight. I really doubt they will provide any substantive resistance.

Don't know, but in my dream two major cities were involved. I want to say LA and Boston.

You've got to be joking, Euros have absolutely taken the crown for most retarded the last five years running. Beyond the reffo thing, you have, hilariously, allowed the Germans to run the continent even though they already lost a war trying to get that power before.

If only Adolf knew that he just had to allow you to vote on Germany hegemony.

Go sit in the corner, you cultured retard.

>i-if I bootlick the police enough maybe they will protect me!
Pathetic.

When did right-wing movements get so pozzed and cucked?

You probably have some kind of charity for the officers' orphans, at least. Why not passing the hat for them during the Blue Lives Matter rally ?

I think this is just some lame attempt to trick cops into unilateral support for one side, but it's pointless because they're just doing a job.

In a town with a left wing mayor, that job is cracking your skull in two, then charging you for resist arrest/assault police. Probably vice versa in a right wing town.

Solution? Hold your gat rallies in a town with a mayor that agrees with you. That's probably not Charlottesville.

I think people are grossly mistaken if they think the average joe will go to war over some small scale happening. There is a massive number of people who just don't give a fuck and won't fight until they are under immediate threat.

When the average Joe starts losing his job, getting kicked out of institutions, losing his friends and family, etc just for not supporting the left (let's be honest, that's where this is heading) I think you're going to see a lot of people radicalized in a short period of time.

The ALT LEFT sucks.

bump

Fuck ZOGbots.

Told one of my friends who, is probably my absolute antithesis in politics, that BLM is a group formed on ignorance and that there is no epidemic that the police (a multi-cultural job that anyone can have) are specifically gunning after black people.

He naturally got triggered, and posted this:
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

I told him looking at hard numbers and not understanding the further nuance of these cases can easily cause people to take objective data to draw a subjective conclusion, and he chimped the fuck out on me.

Well, I started looking at every single individual case of police shooting blacks TWP gathered to make this article, and so far out of the first 58 looked into, only 4 of them can be seen as highly suspicious, with 8 of them being honest fuck ups or poor training on the officer's part (i.e: NOT an act of racism).

It isn't looking to good for BLM supporters. I suggest more talented folk to undertake the same task to put an honest end to this farce by letting people understand WHY the shootings took place to begin with.

archive.is/PBm75

>cops stand down in Cville
>allow antics to carry weapons
>watch as they mace and beat people
>force innocent rally attendees to a position where they can be assaulted
>kill two of their own trying to cover up the car false flag

Why should I give a shit about cops again?

Cops were ready to beat ass, user, but they ust follow orders. Do you really think those guys work out and join SWAT to not fuck people up when the time comes? This was a bureaucratic choice from the paper pushers at the station trying to not incite the ire of BLM activists. The narrative that cops are racists killing blacks has stuck with a big enough portion of America that it is having a negative effect on police responding to potential shitshows.