Does Sup Forums hate women because they never experienced love?

Does Sup Forums hate women because they never experienced love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXLy8E3b2yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I just hate it that women today only look for money when it comes down to dating a man. There is always another man too. I don't want to be part of that. I have my own desires to make myself happy.

That was creepy af desu.

Most hate women because they experienced love.

90% of the posts on Sup Forums are larping bullshit.

Women are incapable of love.

I do because I have and know it's a false idol

The only girl I ever loved chose a Jew over me and became obsessed with neomarxism and black culture so after that I decided maybe it's best not to get in the dating game ever again.

This. Sup Forums is satire

What the fuck does Betty even see in Jughead, he's such a shitter

I don't hate women. I love women, but I also realize that women are not meant to be free or to hold power, or to vote in elections. God didn't make them for that purpose. Science shows that women are much, much more happy when they are married and stay home with the kids. It's a biological thing that God gave them.

Unfortunately, 80 years of women being "free" has lead to the destruction of the woman and the creation of the feminist. No man wants to be near a feminist. That's why men should sweep up women early in their lives, marry and redpill them, then impregnate them and keep them at home.

The only reason white women actually voted 53% Trump in America is because marriage is still somewhat strong in America, and married white women are overwhelmingly conservative. Women don't actually have opinions or ideas of their own, which is why they must never be allowed to vote.

I've experienced love with a woman. It fucking sucked. She was a hedonist and a basket case. Women and hedonism go hand in hand now because life is so comfy and orderly for them.

No.
We hate them because like The Ancient Greeks and Romans after countless years of them having unlimited freedom we've found out that they are childish, selfish, self destructive nation wreckers with no foresight at all.

Quite the opposite.

This.
>Table V. "Our ancestors saw fit that "females, by reason of levity of disposition, shall remain in guardianship, even when they have attained their majority."

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

I was a 24yo virgin and I didn't hate them. I fucked a girl then had a younger gf who was a virgin and thought she had morals, was nice and cute. Her (((love))) ended for no reasons after a year like in every story you see of married men who get dumped or cheated on while being loyal and decent and not wimps.

You accidentally made a strong point.

>Does Sup Forums hate women because they never experienced love?
Some women do not experience love. Mostly because they lack potential as a valuable partner.
Feminism is their modern reaction to this and from here they can blame the white man instead of seeking the (painful) answer from within.

It is only natural for men to reject women like this.

this is extraordinarily creepy

>current topic on the news: no
>politics: no
bait thread/10
Good job 1 Post by this ID.
It's the weekend and many a lonely bitter fag will bump this. Neck yourself trash

I wish it was that simple

Lmao, is it? I am not being satirical.

>satire for sure

kys United Nations
sage

Im in the wrong place then lmao

This. Let it be known if every other post on here is satire. I REALLY HATE NIGGERS!

Does anyone NOT feel cringe and creeped out by this video and the thought of beign that guy in that situation?

No because I'm not capable of loving anything, so I don't hold it against them. I've been in relationships with 2 women totally in love with me, would absolutely have married me. Only I couldn't keep the game up anymore, I could not form a deep loving relationship. I didn't care about them at all

I hate women because I experienced love and then she ripped my heart out

No, Men only have enough tolerance for female bullshit for 2 women in their lives.
Their wives and their mothers.
Any women who doesn't fit into this category can fuck off I'll give no time for their shit.

I have experienced it. I have experienced everything there is to ever experience with a girl.

Its sweet.

Even pegging?

That's dumb logic but those quads make me hmmmmm

i have mummy abandonment issues from my parents divorce when i was like 8 years old.
Also my mother used to lie and be deceitful about certain things.
Showed me how women can behave and has made me skeptical of them.
Probably the same for others here too.

My mom says she loves me :^)

females are incapable of what males would describe as love

the ultimate argument against like 80% of all polfags

Probably because you can't hear the singing but it is kind of she'll murder you with a knife ish

You on the right

Ironically that is why they loved you.

>desu
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

By not reproducing, you are letting the jews win. Is that what you want?

I love my waifu.

women don't care about you unless you are at least 6 feet tall. it's a shit show

Sup Forums hates women because women place their self-importance, hyper-gamy and emotionalism above everything, especially society's needs.

I'm not attracted to children, so thanks to "women's freedom" and their "sexual liberation" et al, they've come out and spoken, revealing themselves to be retarded or children. So I am neither attracted to retards or children, thanks for asking. 95% of the women I talk to literally do want to be treated as a child, in their lives and in bed - tens of millions of women in this country creamed over '50 Shades of Gray' which is a barely concealed nu-Lolita story of a child-like woman being sexually abused by a sociopath. I've never been into using women for fucking, ive turned down a lot of pussy over the years - modern society is really hellish and unloving.

sage

THIS

Let's make Another MEME

Instead of PEPE the frog We make a BEAR

Panda Bear, Gryzzly bear, brown bear, black bear

etc.

They cannot call this racist, and we will be getting back our memes

> self-importance, hyper-gamy and emotionalism above everything, especially society's needs.

I don't hate women because of my experiences with them, I hate them for seeing what they have done to other people.

Personally , yes

d-does childhood "girlfriend" count?

>Does Sup Forums hate women because they never experienced love?
Maybe it's because we all have loved someone a lot in the past

>i cannot make a compelling counter-argument
>i will instead resort to shame based attacks
>like the women i defend
>*tips*

Why just Sup Forums?

Look at this thread on /adv/.

Jesus Christ, have any of you /poltards ever talked to girls? They're almost the same as guys. YOU CAN BE FRIENDS WITH GIRLS WITHOUT TRYING TO FUCK THEM!

We dont hate women. We believe that women have been led astray and have been misled.

Indeed, modernity is killing us all.

I hate women because I experienced love. I realized how weak it makes you and how women don't love the same way men do. Women are cold and calculating.

I hope that guy includes himself in the ruined population. If not, that guy's suffering from a staggering lack of self-awareness on top of whatever else psychological disorders he obviously has.

>don't know typing desu turns into desu.

Jokes on you, I hate women because I have experienced love.

Fuck....

>tfw no birthday singing cake gf

Mother fucker should have joined in. That's what she wanted. He's just scared. But yes, that chick sounds like a whore.

Women "Love" is different from Men "Love".
Men get hurt because he tries to Love like a women does. It's an effect of our ginocentric society.

not everyones a bitter virgin like u op lol

That video doesn't exist btw.

Never EVER showed your emotional side to a woman, no matter how much you love them. It's a weakness that is easily exploited by them.

Im glad there are people who have it worse, atleast no women has ever shoved it in my face, they were more deceitful, did it behind my back without me knowing till they drop the 'been seeing someone else'

All women are whores and have no loyalty

ding ding, started realizing there was an issue with women when i was more capable of fair consistent discipline than my mother when i was about 5 years old

>Jesus Christ, have any of you /poltards ever talked to girls?
yes plenty of them. the virgin that doesn't get out of his basement is a meme. I go to many social outings almost daily, met plenty of thots. 99% are vapid cunts with nothing to say, materialistic and shallow.
''yes user you can fuck me ALL DAY if you have a sports car and take me to the seaside. ohh you're still in college and you're parents aren't rich? oh oh sooo bad yeahh.....HI CHAD ''

No, modern women are demanding, bratty whores who will screw you over when it suits them. Somehow they have managed to portray themselves as victims of society and are awarded all kinds of percs but they still want more (much more). Life really is better without them.

Unless a guy is emotionally damaged in some way the only thing he needs a woman for is an easy lay at the end of the day. Seriously, have a wank or buy a hooker for a hour, its makes life much easier and cheaper in the long run.

I've experienced love, have had multiple long term relationships, and probably over a hundred ONS situations.

Women suck. I don't care anymore.

Being in relationships and one night stands has only made me hate them even more.

I'm 19 lel
This country is lost regardless of what I do. I just want to make money.

Probably. I did everything right, behaved myself, am hygienic and fit, have a great career, don't smoke or drink, and on the surface seem really nice, but nobody will ever love me. I get to have this lonely rot eat me from the inside because I don't deserve to be loved.
Doesn't matter. I can bench lmao3pl8 now so chicks don't cross my mind unless I really think about them.

it is alot better with sound

youtube.com/watch?v=lXLy8E3b2yU

Men Love isn't emotional, retard.
It's very easy to figure out

> pic related

>implying 3D women haven't be like that

Baka

Femei est europene intr-o fraza scurta.

bani? Nu... Salut Guta!

No, I hate women because I did experience love.

Yeah, theres something about weightlifting that makes you feel more homo no homo

ASTA,

Lads, I think I want to racemix with Ronnie