This red button turns every single muslim on earth into velociraptors (the 2m tall movie ones...

This red button turns every single muslim on earth into velociraptors (the 2m tall movie ones, not the mongolian chickens)

Do you press it?

Yes, I have been practicing since childhood.

>meso meme
you are doing it wrong

Yes! Things are gonna get interesting

ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE

Yes, then start a dinosaur hunting business and sell dinosaur related products, meat, hides ect.

of course, today the muslims might be a little worse, but tomorrow there will be much fewer muslims

after converting to islam, yes

Oxygen levels were a million times more greater when the dinosaurs lived.

If any dinosaur was brought back to life right now, they would start chocking for air.

This is something Jurassic Park ignored.

Yes

Yes

Raptor - It tastes like prehistoric chicken!

That would sure make life interesting in Israel

Well, IIRC, they were not 100% clones, the faulty parts of their original DNA were "patched" by frog DNA (thus they could change sex and procreate - at least in the books).

They weren't dinosaurs, they were genetically engineered life forms spliced between bits of dinosaur DNA, and modern frog DNA.

Dinosaurs can't use suicide bombs, so yes.

*leans into mic*
WRONG.

>Dinosaurs can't use suicide bombs
Bird strike is a thing. Actually birds are technically dinosaurs according to cladistics so they already commit terrorist acts.

immediately are you kidding.

Life would be much more interesting

Press it and don't stop pressing it.

>Do you press it?
Of course, this way you could kill them all and not get into trouble with SJWs.

Strong yes. I have a hard time seeing the swedish government spend half their budget on integrating velociraptors into the population.

You may see a violent and hungry predator but I see a Zoo exhibit, a family pet, and a population controller. :)

I already did and nothing happened.
Raptorbutton is borked.

>family pet
lulz

Interesting question, OP. Here's another one: are you excited about ninth grade just starting?

Yes, and hope there are no muslims in my building.

So if I press it then does that mean I'm that one guy from that one anime where he could turn people and animals into dinosaurs?

Yes. Atleast then it'll be acceptable to kill every one of them.

In a majority muslim part of town, but so long as they can't unlock doors like in the movies, I'll manage.

Yes.
Winter will do the rest.

Fuck, I'd press it even if it just randomly turned any kind of person. Life would be so much more interesting. Anything is better with dinosaurs

only if they are going to destroy every quran

won't be any more depressing than living alongside muslims already, hell why not do velociraptors smell as bad ?