>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/Cabpj
military.com/daily-news/2017/08/19/look-us-s-korea-war-games-and-how-north-may-respond.html
m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170819000062#cb
express.co.uk/news/world/842455/donald-trump-south-china-sea-dispute-US-britain-brexit
twitter.com/CJTFOIR/status/898543673570447361
archive.is/AY2AZ
kurdistan24.net/en/news/c3c716ed-e719-4cfa-bca8-dd58e509e688
nrttv.com/En/Details.aspx?Jimare=16149
reuters.com/article/us-usa-afghanistan-idUSKCN1AY1SY
tribune.com.pk/story/1485593/trump-cut-military-aid-pakistan-thinks-washington-ripped-off-islamabad-report/
financialexpress.com/world-news/donald-trumps-afghanistan-solution-may-involve-getting-tough-pakistan-sheltering-taliban/815254/
financialexpress.com/world-news/pakistan-army-assures-us-of-cooperation-in-restoring-peace-in-afghanistan/815032/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Bae: Come Over
Jones: Can't right now
Bae: But I just saw a globali-
Jones:...

Just a reminder to any nigger who says the wall ain't coming; it am.

[DOUBT]

What is your favorite American art that represents our political virtues as Americans?

>another case of "(((white))) guys"

NO FOODSTAMPS
NO GAYS
NO NIGGER USA
NO FOODSTAMPS
NO GAYS
NO NIGGER USA

>wake up
>prepare that comfy Saturday A.M. breakfast
>look for Trump tweets
>two thus far

I NEED SEVERAL MORE W/ MY COFFEE, DONALD...ESPECIALLY THE SHITPOSTS

Please don't tripfag for no reason, thank you.

The one I made in photoshop

Fuck paper mache and fuck black people

I like the dogs playing pool and smoking cigars.

I'm sure this is just 4d chess.

What's a wall to a Castle?

Everyone should buy patches from this guy, they're good shit mangs.

I am not Ai, I just highly recommend his products, for they are perfectly priced.

that's right goyim, tear down the statues of pregnant women! put statues of strong independent womyn who don't need no man!

Pretty plebian taste, to be honest.

Was busy shitposting elsewhere and forgot to turn my trip off. All is well

top lele

This is why we will win.
We celebrate beauty, they celebrate ugliness.

>I am not Ai

>pic
I don't understand why people here give so much shit to California and Texas for being full of hispanics when in fact Nuevo Mexico was always the bastion of hispanic people. Also it's the only state in where hispanics always have had a strong influence, even in the same level as whites, if not more.

>All is well
Not really and I woudn't know if you were lying or not so saying anything at all isn't really important, is it?

>Mfw one year ago I went full autist and put up Trump stickers all over my liberal city
>90% of them are still up

I might go put up some more in prominent places, im surprised they havent been taken down.

>replies to a dox thread
>violates rules
>gets banned
>cries
I thought ancraps were for private companies and shit

Wait. Chelsea said Lucifer wasn't represented in churches.

Because pic related

(((They))) blanket ban any replies to a thread deemed to be a "dox" thread, regardless of what yous ay.

Drain the swamp, sewer, or perhaps cesspool!

>bannon out
>Trump to double troops in Afghanistan

ahahahaha

Its a million times better.

I just don't understand they could have done anything. A torn up paper statue of a pregnant african woman?

Like what?

First for Trump betrayed his base again

"Diversity" for white guys means something different than it does for SJWs.

The toilet, Washington is a shitter

Tbh Afghanistan is a lost cause.

>he thinks libs leave their houses

>Hillary statue getting the shoe

>it's another Maltafag took the blackpill episode

((((you))))

Except you know, the thread is still up and no one else was banned.

I am not sure quite how ignorant you are about the matter, but I will pretty safely assume very. The security situation in Afghanistan has been deteriorating for some time, the two events are not correlated. One had to make the decision of what to do but stemming the tide was good unless more territory should be allowed to fall to Taliban. Also Bannon resigned two weeks ago, for those who may have been caught in the disinformation.

Do you have a hookup for them?

As always, Ann is 100% correct

And you cannot dispute a single point

How long will trumpflakes call reality just a black pill?

>U.S.: Info of Ukraine Selling Rocket Engines to N Korea 'Sounds Reasonable'
archive.is/Cabpj

>A Look at US-S. Korea War Games and How N. Korea May Respond
military.com/daily-news/2017/08/19/look-us-s-korea-war-games-and-how-north-may-respond.html

>U.S. Pacific Command chief to visit S. Korea: Japanese newspaper
m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170819000062#cb

>UK to boost US in South China Sea dispute
express.co.uk/news/world/842455/donald-trump-south-china-sea-dispute-US-britain-brexit

>US-led Coalition forces conducted 27 strikes consisting of 40 engagements against ISIS in Syria & Iraq: 17/08 REPORT
twitter.com/CJTFOIR/status/898543673570447361

>In pictures: ISIS rockets hammer US military base in northern Iraq
archive.is/AY2AZ

>Iranian official: US supports Kurdistan Region's independence
kurdistan24.net/en/news/c3c716ed-e719-4cfa-bca8-dd58e509e688

>U.S. HAS NO PLAN TO STAY IN ROJAVA AFTER ISIS DEFEAT, SPOKESWOMAN SAYS
nrttv.com/En/Details.aspx?Jimare=16149

>Trump: no decision yet on Afghanistan strategy
reuters.com/article/us-usa-afghanistan-idUSKCN1AY1SY

>Trump to 'cut all military aid to Pakistan', thinks Washington is being 'ripped off' by Islamabad: report
tribune.com.pk/story/1485593/trump-cut-military-aid-pakistan-thinks-washington-ripped-off-islamabad-report/

>Donald Trump’s Afghanistan solution may involve getting tough on Pakistan for sheltering Taliban
financialexpress.com/world-news/donald-trumps-afghanistan-solution-may-involve-getting-tough-pakistan-sheltering-taliban/815254/

>Pakistan Army assures US of cooperation in restoring peace in Afghanistan
financialexpress.com/world-news/pakistan-army-assures-us-of-cooperation-in-restoring-peace-in-afghanistan/815032/

>BASED NEOCONS IN TRUMP'S CABINET
>BASED JEWVANKA and JEWRED
>BASED TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN

SO MUCH WINNING

Reminder to not give two faced Malta (You)s

>suddenly Ethiopia

Is there any discernible difference between Malta and a CTR shill?

>CNN Coulters uninformed concern shilling
>100% correct
Wrong

That doesn't disprove my point, quite the opposite. You can see New Mexico always accepting mexican immigrants, as opposite to Texas and California.
In those states the mexicans migrated to the south because different reasons, like the gold rush (Cali) or the revolutionary movements and the civil war (Texas), but in New Mexico people never left, they always lived there, mainly in Santa Fe, the biggest city at the moment of the Mexican-American War.
The only state similar is Arizona, but that was part of Nuevo Mexico, anyway, plus it didn't have any important cities at that time.

Very true. The great shift in art in the post modern sense was that it went

- from the work of art itself being the object of appreciation and the only thing in consideration when deciding if it's good or not
- to the context around the work and the author interpretation being the center of the work, the object of the art being secondary or even irrelevant

As an example: the Michelângelo Sistine chapel ceiling: could have been painted by any other artist and it would cause the absolute same impression, like it or not
- the cross inside a piss jar. Would be grounds for lynching here in Portugal but got even a NEA grant from American federal government because of the contacts the artist had

I'll give one thing to the Australian in the previous thread: this wouldn't happen in authoritarian governments. Unregulated democracy (and not capitalism) is what allow for that

> to California and Texas for being full of hispanics
Because they weren't in 1940

Considering how like at least half the farms in central PA are run by the mob, I'm not surprised by what I'm seeing.

I did not know actually. Possibly mod retardation then? They were deleting Seth Rich threads because they "did not know who he was" and thought it was spam, so honestly their retardation knows no bounds.

Except no betrayal or any such has occurred. People are obviously and rightfully sad about Bannon's departure but you are sincerely drama queens sometimes, you especially when you pretend to support trump in any way. You're simply a stooge more than happy any time something mildly controversial happens. Its really pathetic, do you have nothing better to do than spend so much time here?

>dude Bannon is out I am so glad!!

They are just the official ones from the Trump website that are like 10 for 5 dollars.

If you put them on the back of street signs like the unfinished metal part they are a bitch to take off

How long will it take to put down this rabid ankle-biter?

Most of those countries will become European and Anglo ones once the RAISE act passes.

Because nobody knows that New Mexico exists and quite frankly we don't give a shit. It's always been blue.

We have some Indian tech workers coming here, however they usually leave after awhile.

>a 'larper' turned out to be legit
Holy shit...

>Trump without Bannon
We Jeb now!

why do they hate hillary so

>Most of those countries will become European and Anglo ones once the RAISE act passes.
>Ethiopia
>become European and Anglo
w t f are you high?

Also I take exception with things being attributed to Trump's base when Trump's base is clearly the top of pic related, not the bottom. They most likely don't know a single name in Trump's cabinet nor have any attachment to them.

Online supporters would be a more apropros moniker

lol sure thing

Ethiopians are Caucasian

British flag, Bannon was already out on the 7th.

Fucking hell..
What a disaster, NeoCons came out on top of course
Trump very easy to contain and demoralize

I'm talking about immigrants of origin, not the countries themselves.

>They most likely don't know a single name in Trump's cabinet nor have any attachment to them.
why would they support
>(((kushner)))
>(((mcmaster)))
>(((ivanka)))
>(((mnuchin)))

also they way you write speaks about your motives, you belong to the trump personality cult and results don't matter to you

>If you put them on the back of street signs like the unfinished metal part they are a bitch to take off

Yeah, I was remembering my skaterpunk days when I'd put band stickers all over town.

>Crooked Hillary

He hasn't called her that since the campaign. Nostalgia flashback or foreshadowing?

In addition I would commend the mental gymnasts who were so great at being able to translate this into some sort of betrayal, it is really a feat.

What are /ptg/'s expectations for Eclipse happenings?
How much further can things accelerate in just two days?

Oh my god, thee people need to go away. Fuck a wall, I want a dome.

> Ethiopians are Caucasian
And a race of kangz

ethiopia was christened before anglos

trump has a stroke on national TV, Pence takes over

What a loser
Trump will not attend traditional event

You act as though there is anything even moderately denouncement about Mnuchin. You belong to the anti-Trump cult who can find no right in this administration and results don't matter to you. Whatever is done that is positive is ignored, and whatever is bad is celebrated. You have no interest in the US being improved whatsoever and I find that truly sad that you would support the party of non-whites and Jews dominating a nation of 200 million whites, or 1/5th of whites. Its truly sad.

The moon bodies will appear

nothing because eclipses mean jack shit

Its a nothingburger but I predict some people going blind or suffering eye damage.

My point is that Trump's base dot k ow any of those names. Would you agree?

Also results are the only thing that matter to me. Can you say without speculating about the future what Trump did that goes against what you assume is the desirable result? No fortune telling, only specific actions

I expect it to get dark for a bit

stormweenies find a home yet?

>You have no interest in the US being improved
correct!

>what I expect to happen
Nothing. Maybe some leftists chimp out about statues again. Also constant Shareblue shilling about "muh Bannon"
>what I want to happen
THE Happening. Also for Fluffy and Malta to fuck off forever.

didn't he miss the correspondence dinner or whatever?

>seriously responding to Fluffy
Ignore him.

Thread is slow and you seem to be willing. What is your political aspiration, what is the perfect course of action, tr end game you desire?

I remember reading the US pushed alternatives schools of art just as a way to oppose the influence of the USSR, that still followed the Impressionism Movement.
Then, that's the reason "artists" like Warhol were pushed hard in that era, to oppose culturally the Eastern Bloc and to distance the young from that kind of art.

No, results don't matter to YOU.

That's why you're dissing the greatest win for rightwing politics in decades because Trump isn't literally Hitler and gassing all the people with echoes around their name.

Then why would anyone listen to what you have to say when you are admittedly on the side of nonwhites and Jews worsening America? Why do you love Jews dominating government and why do you hate white people?