Pol blown the heck out

You can't refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full of shit. Classical music, philosophy, law, Latin

Wrong silly drumpftard, that's the culture of the respective countries, not white "people"

There's shit like Asian pride and Indian pride, wall of text refuted.

Nice repost/10

India is a country, not a skin colour. Asia is a region, not a skin colour.

Shit argument refuted drumpfkin.

Nice flag/0

You could've kept this civil and just titled your post "blown out", but you had to go and use the H- word

this post again... snore

Except black people can still celebrate black pride.

>white washed

It gets refuted soundly every 15 minutes when you repost this. You don't even bother defending it.

American culture is white, European desaendant culture, or was until the kikes helped push anti Jim Crow egalitarianism propaganda and a few tens of millions of wetbacks took advantage of it.

Wow. Fucking hilarious bro. You know nothing, shit all!

>Classical music
You've had the Germans with their pianos and the Italians with their strings. The French loved loud orchestras with brass instruments

>Law
mother fucking retard. Law is a basic societal construct in order to be a functional civilization

>Latin
So mexicans are also white?

>Philosophy
English, French, Russian, Slavic, and Asian philosophers were a thing. Yes, even Asian. Are they white now too?

This fucking post is the epitome of Sup Forums just stupid retards with baseless claims spouting like mouth breathing children that don't have their facts straight, and all of a sudden convince a group of people of their false ideals and beliefs.

Fuck Sup Forums

tldr

Just because you live in european country X doesn't mean your ancestry is from that country. Therefore "white pride" is as good a term as "black pride", at least based on that dumb wall of text.

>tfw ywn live in the British Empire

I fucking hate pussy virtue signalling white people. Why can't we just btfo the minorities like the good old days?

Except you're wrong

Because that violates the constitution which technically would be treason and equate to capital punishment.

Nobody ever talks about "pride" we want white ethnostates and that's the fucking end of it.

I'm not a history buff, but can anyone tell me if Germans were ever slaves in history, as well as Irish and Serbians? I'm pretty sure every race had their fair share of slavery.

Also, saying "I don't have white culture, I have Irish culture" is still white culture. If you admit Irish are white that is.

fuck constitutions I want a qt slave waifu.

I don't see any strong refutations in this thread

Their ancestors were bottom of the barrel tribesmen. So worthless that even other blacks sold them.

But thats besides the point. The alt-left treat white men as a collective enemy, but become suddenly pedantic when when they want to celebrate their collective culture. Be consistent you morons.

Most of us burgers are mongrels that are descended from multiple countries, and don't have any real core identity because of that. Also niggers can just get a DNA test to find out what their African ethnicity is.

when you hear "Western", that's code word for white. Western Christendom they used to call it 100 years ago. It's pride in that, and we are superior. Source: your brown famliies moving here cause they want to be like us so bad.

T-that's the point. These things that you mentioned are from all over Europe.
Except that he isn't.

Kek
>implying poor white people can trace their lineage to Europe

A lot of poor white people in America can't trace their heritage beyond a grandparent

We had a core identity until the kike, nigger, Communist alliance subverted the old ways the white, European descendants in America had made. Now in America most are "egalitarian" because all the minorites are for obvious reasons and enough whites fell for the poor little oppressed darkie meme.

So without knowing what country they are from, Blacks still have pride in the skin color? That's amazing, we can learn a lot from that.

The whole argument is hinged on the ludicrous idea that an Irishman can move to America and somehow remember he is Irish, but an African gets his mind wiped and forgets his own heritage.

It also assumes all Americans with brown skin are decenadnts of African slaves, which is retarded.

Your premise is that Anglos celebrate their heritage and NO ONE GIVES THEM SHIT ABOUT IT, yet your whole point is to give Anglos shit about it. Makes no sense.

You say Europe is a continent, not a culture or ethnicity. Fair point. But you are not talking about a continent, you are talking about a people. Every person has an culture and ethnicity. Just because continents exist doesn't mean continents don't have cultures.

So 'the only unifying feature blacks have is their skin' is about the most racist, generalizing thing you can say. Why can't a person from the Congo have African pride or Congo pride? Not bothering to know where you are from doesn't mean you aren't from somewhere. Your argument is basically 'blacks are too stupid to do what white people do'. Typical lefty stealth racism.

>Classical music was made by one country
>philosophy was made by one country
>law was made by a single country and spread to other countries
nigger detected, tell me where you live so I can gut you like a fish.

Except a lot of Americans, white Americans, are actually just an admixture various European races don't have any actual idea of their heritage. So they would celebrate some kind of Scottish-Dutch-Irish French-German-ect. culture. Which is kind of meaningless, so in many cases they instead celebrate their Regional culture, which is an amalgam of European tradition tempered by shared American experiences. So that's how you get things like Southern Culture, but oh wait- DASS RASIST.

So is America, which was founded on the assumption that only land owning white men get any day in politics. India is similarly an amalgamation of different cultures under one country like America is with different European cultures. These European cultures are superficial in comparison to the revolutionary American culture, which is directly tied to the constitution, which of you look at voting patterns is also only respected by whites. Essentially this means if America isn't a white country anymore American culture will be unrecognizable.

>insert picture of 2nd-generation Filipinos and other SEAmonkeys protesting Japanese kimono exhibit at American museum and trying to accuse real actual Japanese women of cultural appropriation while the Japanese ladies stand there and politely laugh right in their gooky pug faces
OP is btfo

>heritage spans multiple European countries
>one of which was colonized by a separate European country
>nevertheless want to be bros with them and appreciate their culture
>spend life studying and teaching that country's literature
Oh, but sure, I can't celebrate European traditions because I'm not part Serbian. This retard also says:
>They were enslaved, Christianized, and then white washed
How can white washing be real if whites aren't real?

lol you just btfo yourself

but gunpowder and peanut butter too amiright

He called it bullshit, can't you even read?

And that "wall of text" in the OP argues that anyone who is dark skinned isn't culturally aware of their own heritage mostly because they were enslaved and forced to uphold to Christianity. Therefore you as a white person can tie your own pride back to Irish, Scandinavian or German, or French. Etc.

While a black person could take a dna test and find out their ancestors are from some region in Africa but that region is alien to them and unfamiliar and they know little to nothing about it.

I don't know why I am wasting my time arguing with spergs on the internet. You all have the reading comprehension of a 2 year old. Fuck.

>lol you btfod urself

>lul

>lel

can't you say anything remotely savage? you're as bland as fucking raw potatoes.

Pan-European Culture=American Culture

>Therefore you as a white person can tie your own pride back to Irish, Scandinavian or German, or French. Etc.

While a black person could take a dna test and find out their ancestors are from some region in Africa but that region is alien to them and unfamiliar and they know little to nothing about it.
Absolute fucking retard. Having slave ancestors doesn't change anything. God damn you are fucking stupid.

You seem very mad to be just trolling and I think you might be serious so I'll say this: American blacks know they are from west Africa, they can learn about west African culture.

>Serbs
>white

Serb IDF behind OP?

So if American whites and blacks have no distinct history or culture - why don't they fucking celebrate being 'American' together? Why do niggers feel the need to celebrate their skin colour?

An Irish leftist, how novel.

> There is no pan-Euopean culture, never was.
That is no argument, never was.

Even the leftist scum at Wikipedia think there is enough "common cultural heritage" in Europe to justify a pretty long article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Europe

Which proves the concept is at least debatable and not able to be dismissed out of hand.

>law
Except most, or at least the basis, of what we are using today has been first proposed and codified by Justinian in the juris corpus civilis.

For the rest, imagine that I attached a drooling anime girl .jpg because that's all your post warrants.

And then the shill dissapears. It's strange how these people think they are doing something useful by posting retarded Facebook spam when all that happens is it makes 250 people form solid arguments against it and convinces anyone who reads the thread to sharpen their own arguments.

These leftards are so impossiby intellectually weak they ought to be ashamed, but it isn't about facts for them, or even logic. It's just about preserving the popular mainstream / marxist narrative they were indoctrinated into. Think independently please.

Implying that you can separate european culture from ethnically european people. The first cannot exist without the second. They are intertwined.

>India is a country, not a skin colour. Asia is a region, not a skin colour.
It is a skin color and ethnicity you fucking retard.
Can a white Irishman say that he is proudly Indian or proudly Asian? Living in Japan does not make you Japanese just as living in KwaZulu-Natal does not make you a Zulu.

How's your first day going, liking the board?

Go back to car bombing civilians for MUH INDEPENDENCE and then flooding your own country with Africans, Seamus.

>white pride isn't valid because nogs don't know who their dad is

fuckin wut

I wouldnt hate blacks and their pride of being uncultured cucks if they werent on how white ppl are inferior to them and how every women wants the bbc

if you're black who is not a cocain dealer but just one of the many ppl who want to make it in life and improve then i have no beef against ye

except it does?

PLEASE tell me O wise one how it doesn't change anything? LOL

It is legitimately scary that some people have convinced themselves this is truth. This doesn't read like bait, but of someone who truly believes what they're writing.

Okay, there's one large problem with this - what if you are a white mongrel - you know, like many White Americans, I'd even argue the majority.

Let's say that I'm half English/half French - I therefore have English and French heritage, yes, and that's perfectly fine?

Well, if heritage from two European countries allow for a claim to heritage or culture from both, If I'm descended from virtually all regions of Europe, shouldn't I therefore be generally culturally European?

What's wrong with my reasoning? It's true specifically in my case, as I have German, English, Mediterranean, and Jewish heritage - and even now I am not fully aware of where my ancestors come from.

My great great grandparents came to Ellis Island on boats. I can't trace shit. Furthermore, 2 out of 3 of my ancestral European countries were decimated by WW2 and/or communism. There is a good chance my bloodline was wiped out while my grandparents were here and my grandfathers were serving in WW2.

Niggers have have had more generations to succeed on American soil than my family has. What is there excuse for being such failures? This is also why I owe nothing for slavery.

>when my grandparents stepped on that boat my haplotype was wiped clean like an asshole in any part of the world but Serbia

*if having heritage from two European countries allows

This pasta is the most popular thing on facebook right now. People love it.

Welcome to the brave new world.

>no pan European culture

What is western civilization?
What is the Catholic church?
What was the renaissance?
What was the enlightenment?

>There is no pan-European culture

Well technically there's no pan-African, pan-American (native) or pan-Asian culture either.
There certainly can't be any totally inclusive pan-female or pan-LGBT culture.

Huge countries such as China and India actually have various distinct ethnicities and cultures.
Even countries with smaller, apparently homogeneous populations can have enormously different peoples and cultures.

It's a matter of where you draw the line. Any visible differences or similarities could be dismissed as arbitrary using particular criteria.
White or European culture isn't an inherently invalid idea anymore than asian, black, gay, etc. culture.

The argument that "every day is a celebration of straight/white/male culture" simply doesn't ring true in countries where media and public discourse are inundated with negative messages about those groups.

that's absolutely nonsense. Of course there is a European/western identity. It starts with Greece/Rome, goes through the Christian middle ages, passes through The enlightenment, the industrial revolution and so forth. It's a very rich and evolving heritage, however you clearly tell what belongs to it and what doesn't.

Heh, clearly this guy has been here a while, am I right fellas?

"LA RAZA" - "Black Pride"

A complete and utter refusal to acknowledge the racism that the "POC" now are infused with.

>This is what alt-left kiddie-diddlers actually believe.

Latin as a language, not a race, you retarded leafag

>There are people who actually believe culture is not tied together with ethnicity
If you unironically think Europe or any other continent for that matter would be the same as now if you replaced the ethnic group there with another ethnic group you are honestly fucking retarded.

Fuck off potato.
White people created the first world.
We won the game of empires you stupid cunt.
Fucking niggers couldn't into civilization.
Mud hut, dirt floor, best they could come up with.
Fucking abbos couldn't even develop permanent settlement.
We win. Niggers lost.
Tough luck cunt.

You utterly destroyed your own argument. You are trying to say that whites cant take pride in what their ancestors have created because other cultures have developed similar things, as if it matters. No one is begrudging Asians from having Asian pride about Confucius or whatever.

Then you using as an argument that if non-whites take pride in similar things "are they white too?". As if you are acknowledging that Law, philosophy and Classical music are 'white things'.

White isn't an identity unless we're using it to attack white people

You must fucking delusional to think that all "black people" are the same. Genetically speaking there seems to be an imaginary genetic barrier between east and west Africa. When was the last time that you saw someone who was part east and west. There are so many different groups of people in Africa with vastly different cultures that to presume that all black people are the same is moronic.

For the record eastern Europe is the true birthplace of the white race. We are the master race within the master race. The rest of you shits in Europe are just mutts.

Serbs werent really slaves but had it rough under Turks

You're right, I can't trace my heritage outside of America because my family has been here since the 1700's on all sides. Now why don't stupid niggers like you leave if you hate the country my ancestors built for you so bad?

Don't you think it is quite a logical stretch to tell a people, who you captured and enslaved, to leave. Whether they like this country or not, it also belongs to them seeing as their ancestors were just as long.

Okay,and?

Show me a single person with "white skin." Nobody has white skin. That would be "light" skin. White means European, a group of races with many common traits, such as shared culture and light skin.

OP is a cuck and should get back to chasing bugs.

I cant fucking trace shit further than my grandpartents due to WW1/2

Serbs have vibrant culture

Conflates racial pride and maintaining national identity in the first line and then goes on to argue by association that whites of any background aren't allowed to maintain a national identity.
Strawman go away.
The argument that blacks can hold divisive and racist beliefs like racial pride cuz muh slavery is intellectually bankrupt.

They overcorrected after passing gay marriage. It's a massive guilt complex

I've always wondered this.

If they could wake up tomorrow in a world where slavery never happened, but that means that they wake up in Africa, in the land of their ancestors, with say minimal knowledge of life in the United States, how many African Americans would take that deal?

No evil opression, no slavery, no cop killings, no white people, nothing.

They have to live their lives like that of a normal person in Africa?

I bet damn near no one would take that deal.

I was being sarcastic. They're all lefty loonies, apart from a few decent lads in the north.

Whites are unified in that we have civilization and a largely common ethic

Back to 9fag.

What if just remove the black slavery parts from all written history like they did with other types of slavery. Then no one will know their ancestors were slaves and they can live their lives based on the present and not the past.

Thats the paradox of the black position isnt it? The white man is the devil for bringing their ancestors here, but in doing so he gifted their descendents (themselves) with a lifestyle and oppurtunity people would and do kill for in Africa.
And yet they do nothing with it and continue behaving like savages, spitting on any of their group that go for the oppurtunities availible, instead begging for more handouts.

>HAHA stupid niggers there's no such thing as "Black pride", only "Ghanaian Pride" or "Congolese Pride". Who do you think you are pretending a skin color is a culture HAHAHA? dumb racists
said no white liberal ever

>gooky pug faces

It's true. Why are flips so flippin' ugly?

So africa is just one big unified country without individual tribes or countries. Wrong silly dumb fuck, they had tribes and villages. They would have had countries as well but apparently never managed to even make to city state level civilizations. No they weren't friends either, so they weren't sharing culture as they were slitting each other throats.

Get a DNA test then you will know where you're from. Then move the fuck back there if you don't have American pride.

The very notion of a national state was pretty foreign too. If your ancestors were nabbed im the 1750s your entire culture may not even exist anymore. And thats probably not even the white mans fault since the nogs genocides eachother constantly.

European culture is white culture and pride so I don't understand what this post is trying to say.

Tools of white oppression

Thank god for the last part. I was going to point out that I hope you realize over half the slave trade was unwanteds, or pows captured from enemy tribes. The blacks were not selling their own daughters or people from their own tribes most of the time. Unless you were a degenerate who pissed off the elders, then you were fucked.

(((us white people)))

Okay.
Foreigners get out of my country.
Fuck off we're full always works
Danish pride countrywide