How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5YaihAtnC4
youtu.be/CTMsI0I2ja4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

No different than what was happening before

cumskins btfo

I'm glad that w*sterners will die out in a few years.

New single mom incoming.

Humanity is a parasite. I anxiously await its extinction. Eliminating white people will only hasten this inevitability.

Thats pretty fucking trashy

Not much desu, she'll end up a victim of domestic abuse and then I'll laugh.
>Flag
Checks out

Lonely....

That it will make white people more racists and realise women suffrige was a mistake. So Bretty GUD :D

I fucking hate these hip sjw retards fetishising and objectifying black men and then using nazis as an excuse for it.

I swear, do you aussies just have this huge file of 'BBC' or 'BLACKED' pictures? Someday, someone's going to find out you have these on your computer and question you and you are going to look like an idiot.

Yassssss

Nothing of value was lost

cumskins btfo a second time

>eastern european
shes not even white though?

Pay me

wh*Teoids BTFO

like they'll wipe themselves out
>feel
Ah the difference between facts and the emotions you try to spark daily like the leftist cock licker you are :^)

She's mad she saw Chad with a black girl because black girls crave that superior white cock.

Ots a good thibg. We needed this to happen before shtf. The weed is weeding itself out. We are just making a list atm. Thanks for helping us out. Cya when shtf

Not THAT lonely

I'm pretty sure the twitter user isn't the same person as the girl in the picture. It's probably bait.

The more white people mix themselves out of existence they are only ensuring that the remaining white population is more and more racist and ethnocentric. Anybody with white genes liable to think race mixing is okay will soon disappear, the white people who find it innately disgusting will become the mainline white population.

>mfw i'll be dead anyway
>mfw they won't have anyone to blame when whitey isn't around

Indifferent. Stupid people making poor choices has zero effect on me. She can be a single mother with a shit brown generic experiment child - I couldn't care less.

My face when I saw this

>I will make sure of it
It makes me laugh

Diluted races on both sides. Black Lives Matter?

Do you mean Mixed Mutts matter?

>inb4 she ends up on tinder as single mother of niglet, looking for 9""""32" tall guy with 20 inch cock, 500,000 daily income

not as good as it makes her feel XD

kek

Six months later she is
>pregnant
>abandoned
>has a black eye

she'll use the tyrone as a dildo and then grow out of trying to piss off her parents

EVERYONE LOOK AT ME
I AM SPECIAL NOW
DO YOU SEE ME NOW DADDY?

women

It makes me wish social media didn't exist.

wtf i love brown people now

We should shame these women by telling them their ugly and they only deserve niggers

Good, one more traitor to hang.

(OP)
Its a good thing actually. Every race has a procentage of unvanted degenerates. We needed this to happen before shtf. The weed is weeding itself out. We are just making a list atm. Thanks for helping us out. Cya when shtf

Daily reminder to black bois, we're stealing your women.

Wanna rub the lizard ? You wanna find the truth?

Looks like a kike

And then one of you fucking betas will support her niglet and her roast beef cunt.

>I will make sure I raise 2 digit IQ nigglets as a single mom
Good riddance.

Holy shit this fucking meme puts me into hysterics

>shit is better than shit

Black bois can't compete.

I feel sorry for her parents

Traitors are always the FIRST to get the bullet. I hope she knows that

Look at that gigantic nose, obvious jew. Jews claim to be white when it suits them, claim to be not white when it suits them. Normally they don't get blakked like this Yenta.

haha good one cunt

Tfw you're allowing yourself to be used for some kike agenda and you will never know actual love until your untimely death. She deserves it for being so dense desu

Lmao fucking kike

Who's alt righter?

Being racist is not bad. Actually, it's natural to be a living thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=X5YaihAtnC4

So, what else is new?

>keep pushing babies out till you have a son

The original

She doesn't look white

not really my problem desu it's hers, if she was insecure enough to post this for internet points it speaks volumes about her psychological state

>cumskins
lmao

Is this supposed to be intimidating?

Happy to not being an anglocuck.

Get the fuck out of here racemixing subhuman

These

Mom has higher IQ than all the rest combined. But still not enough

This is true. I had an huge folder with pictures of super ugly girls for lol purposes. Then I got a gf and someday she found that folder when we where browsing pictures. It was an awkward experience...

Nigger if you have a black GF, you are race mixxing and killing the white race same as the lowest mudshark. You're just a male mudshark, stick with your own race whether you white or blak.

Why is it nice black girls are with white men but the white female trash is with black men ?
I mean, often the black female who are with white men are cute and most white female who are with black men are trash, or fat whales.

There must be an evolutionary reason. Are white trash willingly signing out of the gene pool ? Or is it some sort of genetic transfer between races ?

>it still has a Fruitskin
I'm not buying that shit

Slovak bro actually has a valid reaction. Make lists (prefferably of people you know) that are race traitors and subhumans. You don't want to be guessing on the day of the rope.

Bitch looks like she just turned super saiyan 3

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

racemixers will be shot

Only in Israel folks!

"I prefer black men" said no black woman ever.

It made me a little hard, desu.

pity for you for your desperation.

nothing towards the girl, who will be punished more harshly by her own actions than anything i could ever do to her.

American niggers have a large amount of white admixture. The only ones that bred with them in the past were the lowest caste of whites. Peckerwoods of a feather...

>caring what a coalburner do
why would anyone care?

the white guy has pissed his pants.

You mad, black boi?

Annoyed that you are spamming this, good that our shittiest women will be culled from the gene pool

Doesn't bother me since my wife is better looking. Niggers get bottom of the barrel women in terms of every trait.

Looks like a wonderful family.

>implying that lanklet wouldn't break his arms at the first hit

Popeye's penis.
I yam what i yam
and that's all that I yam!

Like I'm looking into the vacuous, bovine eyes of an Internet whore.

Ur legit scum

people like u got my country fucked

GO FUCK A WOMAN U FUCKIN HOMO

sick of municipalities having to fund
your stupid fuckin "pride week"

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING GIRLS TO FUCK BLACK MEN BECAUSE U TAKE IT IN THE ASS

" ITS2017 "

UR LEGIT JUSTIN WATERHOLE U FUCKIN

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE

There's a technology called CRISPR, Eugenics, Surrogacy, eradicating the white race is nearly impossible. posting coalburners doesn't trigger they're the ones having ape babies not me, they're just dilluting their lineage nothing of value was lost.

While CRISPR if successful would make black people extinct. like seriously who wants an ugly monkey as a baby??

its bait thread, fake tweet and that pic is spammed on all boards without that twitter background. atleats bother to google search before you cry

youtu.be/CTMsI0I2ja4

> Flag
Checks out!

>Is this supposed to be intimida-
*honk*honk*