Are there actual, legitimate humans out there that unironically find reddit funny?

Are there actual, legitimate humans out there that unironically find reddit funny?
Will it ever stop being funny to these people if they exist?

Not even sure what the joke was. How can you even have a joke where the words nigger, rape and kike aren't used in relation to a real life (and very recent) tragedy. Is this funny and this place ruined me?

Comment chains that devolve into le funny puns xD are the most brutally unfunny thing in existence.

It's impossible to discuss anything if you can't call the person you're arguing with a faggot. That should be the baseline of all internet discourse.

Reddit is 90% this

EVERY TIME it gets to the third reply somebody tries to force something """"""funny"""""" comment.

God, and to think some of these people come here to shit up our culture..

Le epic pun

I am an x and I can confirm this

Reference to Gay of Thrones or some show

Just picked the first one to see if it held up. I wouldn't care as long as it was funny, this is so fucking devastatingly unfunny.

Inevitable cuckposting towards the end.

>don't write the epic sarcasm tag
>everyone thinks you're serious

Even Reddit used to be a lot different years ago

this

reddit would almost be tolerable for niche subjects if it wasn't for the pun circlejerking

Don't come here to whine about your shit post retard

WELCOME TO REDDIT

This.

This what really grinds my gears the most about Redditors.

Honestly, they should just stop coming to our site.

Bunch of annoying locusts, if you ask me.

the majority of the user base, much like here, is autistic /ns

Yeah the culture has shifted in a dark direction

they have a point though. they didn't need to tear down the entire thing. just make a couple holes, put up a plaque and call it done.

>he thinks people forced into a communist regime and leftist a are the same thing
>the absolute state of American edjumakashun

there is still an intact piece as a memorial. lefties dont know this of course

This is why I hate the comment section of liveleak. Bunch of unfunny retards making garbage puns.

>people taking down the actual wall at the time it was an actual wall
>statues of people involved in a war 150 years ago

the wall is not a monument, statues are
parts of the wall became a monument only after the fact

there is zero comparison to these people smashing the wall and taking down confederate statues

you have to be literally retarded to equate the two

it's not so much the wall itself that i wish they didn't destroy. it's the graffiti. that can't be recreated and none was documented.

the wall would have been a monument. every single person in that picture was aware of its historical significance.

More like bunch of annOYing locusts, lol

>there are people who would probably unironically laugh at something like this
Uma delĂ­cia

Reddit is nothing but a bunch of lame buzzkills, I should know, they are on Sup Forums every FUCKING day.

its been astroturfed to hell and back

Failure to launch on a shit attempt at 'sarcasm', the fucking most banal form of wit.

Is that autist you? Did you really get so booty blasted you made a thread here?

>Found the incel