Realy makes you think

Realy makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinda

*shuts down your gay meetup*

So let me get this straight. USA financed and helped bolsheviks take over Russia. Gave away to the Soviets all Eastern Europe after WW2.
But you just can't stop choking on their jewish dick.

*misses because he's to short to see past the plant*

Fuck off with your comonwelth pole or it will end up just like in good old days, when Latvian ss genocided poles.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Shhh, come to papa. You need some love, my dear clay.

No it does not. What am I supposed to see there?
>inb4 JOOS
Watch me not give a fuck.

can somone edit this so it says 5'9 on mattis and 6' on the others?

USA>Russia

>Latvian ss genocided poles
Soviet lies. It was the cheka.

Nice try sweetie

You need to relax and stop trying to divide our last bastion of white people

Fuck off i don't whant to live in one country with you, Latvia for Latvians poland for poles.

Nomierinies, rietumu prostitūta. Viņi nav necik labāki par sarkano ordu austrumos.

Labāk rietumu pusē nekā austrumu, jā es zinu ka ASV ir deģenerāta valsts bet viņi tā pat ir labāki kā krievi mūsu valsts ir maza un mums vienmēr ir jāizvēlās, starp mazāku ļaunumu un lielāku.

>he thinks USA will protect him
kek

If Putin strikes we are on our own silly boy

This. Americans won't move their asses unless one of their base is attacked.

That's why we have bases everywhere

Yours one looks especially retarded. And fat, he probably ate all of your potatoes.

that manlet american can anhiliate your baltic countires with a snip of a finger

Different flags but all white men. White power

Come home, Latvian man

An avarege Pole is not that tall at all.

Actualy no he lifts, he is not fat he is big.

This guys are like 180cm, it's pretty averge, it just americans were short since they from tank division, and they always use manlets

The soldier in your photo is an MP not a Tanker. MPs aren't sent to Armor units based on height.

BLACKED

Kāpēc gan latviešiem vienmēr kādam ir jāielien pakaļā, vācietim, krievam, tagad amerikānim, kas tālāk, ķīnietim, turkam?

Never trust a short man farther than you can see him unless you know hes a good hobbit

Any pollack who has the non photoshop version plz.

ok i found it