IRA DID NOTHING WRONG

IRA DID NOTHING WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_strafe_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS

Ah Abrahamic religions all killing one another to say their small changes and their version of god is correct while all others are wrong. Endless fun where many do shit like the IRA and Im sure in up in that purgatory/straight up hell thing. Fags.

Yes they did, they were born Irish

Brutal

Indeed, killing a*glos is helping humanity

!00% agree although now they're pretty cucked

Past the 40s they did.
Being commies & blowing up innocents is NOT the way to get the anglo Out of Our Land.
Collins would be ashamed.
I Believe that by The Year of Reunification (2022) There Will Be a Nationalist Army (IRB, INA perhaps)

>self proclaimed communists
>killed hundreds of white English people
>cause instability in one of the biggest NATO countries during the height of the cold war
>somehow did nothing wrong
what have you been smoking, user?

They are our allies in the fight against the Eternal Anglo.

Heil Irland.

What is the fascination with the IRA and the troubles in this place? Is it part of the whole 'I have Irish blood i feel involved' syndrome? My entire family is Irish, I don't feel the need to romance this shit.

>self proclaimed communists

[citation needed]

Night night Gerry zzzzzzzzzzzxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxozzzzz

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_strafe_England
>"Gott strafe England" was a slogan used by the German Army during World War I. The phrase means "May God punish England". It was created by the German-Jewish poet Ernst Lissauer (1882–1937), who also wrote the poem Hassgesang gegen England (lit. "Hate song against England", better known as "Hymn of Hate").[1]
>It was created by the German-Jewish poet Ernst Lissauer

>t. pootatonigger

They were Marxists and killed people because of their autism telling them that geographical independence = political independence. They also got infaltrated up the ass by MI5 so it's obvious they weren't good at what they did

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army

SMASH SMASH THE IRA

Romance Our Actual struggles against the anglo for Independence & Full Ownership of Our Own Country from the day they set foot here until the 40s all you want
But you shouldn't glorify misguided communists who killed just as many Catholics as protestants, these are the ones who fought during the troubles, had they had their way Ireland would be like sweden now.
Give it a couple of Years & with the Swinging of The Overton Window a New IRA will form, one that is actually Nationalist instead of communist, like the Original IRA & hopefully with the sense to realise that planting bombs in random public areas won't get anglos Out.
You have to aim for the head of the snake.
If We don't have The North by 2020 I will be fucking pissed, it'll be 100 Years since the Founding of The Free State & the most likely time for The Border Referendum to take place (We Catholics are now rightfully a majority in The North, so It's Highly likely we'll Get the 6 Counties back & the brainwashed treacherous orangemen can Fuck Off to their beloved england)

It wasn't about religion though it was an ethno political conflict.

>communist
[citation needed]

HURRRRRRRRRR

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THOSE TINY LITTLE FACES LFUCKINGMAO

TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ

SUAS AN RA!

Ní dhearna Gerry Kelly rud mícheart ar bith!

Why is the IRA the only leftist organisation that Americans like?

REMOVE CRUMPET

F U C K B R I T S
U
C
K

B
R
I
T
S

Here's the deputy first minister and sinn féin northern leader aiming a gun.

It's a combination of >muh heritage and >fuck the British Empire. Outside of Sup Forums, I get the impression that Americans like the notion of going against the British Government because they did. I might be wrong there but the heritage reason definitely does apply going by IRA fund collecting in Boston

FUCK DRUG DEALERS

They just wanted a united country - nothing wrong with that, blowing up killing children wrong, English selling Irish women and children as slaves also wrong. Meh

ÉIRÍONN AN TINE

fags will kill white brits, but be open to diversity and multiculturalism. Sinn Fein is a joke.

Savage XD

CUIR NA SASANAIGH SA BHOSCA BRUSCAIR

so english intel blowing up own people
saying "muh terrorists"?

KILL PAEDOS
KILL DRUGGIES
KILL TOUTS

>Buried in a pencil case

The niggers of white people strike again, thanks to German chimp outs the entire white population has so much white that they will bend over for Jamal and Mohammad

THE ANGLO SHAKES WHEN HE THINKS OF SOUTH ARMAGH

Oh look another Marxist terrorist group

>needing to ask for proof of communism
>of the IRISH REPUBLICAN army
Hahaha oh my god.
The IRA are Marxist as fuck.

NARROW WATER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

18 BRITISH SOLDIERS DEAD

Well when you put it that way, probably. I don't know the exact inner-workings of the IRA at the time so I don't know for sure

Ok this is the best Meme I've seen on Sup Forums in ages

A modest Proposal:
Reform and or create a new IRA dedicated to preserving and promoting The Irish People and culture in the Republic by
>scaring off migrants
>fucking with mosques, whether with pigs or bombs
>destroying modern art
Any takers?

COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

I'd wager the vast majority don't know or see them as a leftist organization.

BASED GADDAFI

They would quickly be labelled as a racist and would bend over and let their nation and the Irish people get fucked by Abdullah and Mgetse.

There's literally nothing wrong with Muslims.
I get the jokes, but uniuronically leave them be user

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

Kek

This is pretty much how I used to view it, before I really knew anything about it. Just speaking for myself though.

t. German-Irish Burger Mutt

Grew up in dundalk and there's a good couple of them sniper at work signs still up or there were 6/7 years ago anyway , always in the more rural parts tho

Loose lips sink ships, bucko
>implying you'd go public with a group like this
I really do not care, they don't belong anywhere in Europe

FREE STATER RHYMING WITH TRAITOR IS NO COINCIDENCE

Yes, they were compromised by your globalist mi5 shills in the early 70s so of course they'd want more blacks you cunt.
You ruined the once great name of The IRA
You are worse schemers than even the kikes themselves.

FUCK BRITS

context on the bottom pic?

>1234567

I wish the IRA were /our/guys senpai. I'd love to ship over American Fun and have the chance to fuck over Protestants, stupid assholes they are

They almost look like they're being copied by antifa

FUCK THE EU
U
C
K

T
H
E

E
U

No chance, the IRA are still banging on about evil sasanach and imperialism.

We need to co opt their movement, show them that Leftism is anti-Nationalist.

Ireland's taxes are gay as shit senpai
>lowest Corporate Tax Rate
>MEANWHILE
>TV license
>40% income tax
>water charges

The IRA are terrorist scumbags. Fuck them.

seemed weird to me as well
Hitler was a major anglophile and Wilhelm II. was related to the British/English royal family

Its because whites will have to study the IRA in the inevitable urban warfare with nonwhites in years to come.

drug dealers would get kneecapped

Daily reminder that prod children are a minority because of their inferior church teachings and disgusting atheism

>No chance, the IRA are still banging on about evil sasanach and imperialism.
Wait but doesn't sasanach mean 'foreigner'? Or do they only apply that to Brits?
Would it be easier to co-opt the IRA, or just start a new group altogether? Once someone falls for Soviet era subversion there's almost no pulling them back
>also
Do you have that pic of the Irish merchant holding a pot of gold saying "thanks for the gold sasanach"

IRA knee-capping rival drug dealers.

Not rivals, amadán

There is nothing wrong with rounding up irish americans and paddys/euroes and wholesale killing them for being a stain on this earth.

Non Anglos are literal subhumans

If you are so dumb that you keep falling for this guy larping as me, that's on you, not me. His posting style isn't even close to mine FFS.

>non Anglos
>subhuman

Lol, what?

Yeah Irish nationalism should be about keeping it white and promoting the language instead of a childish conflict. Instead we have people who don't know Irish beyond "tiocfaidh ar lá" and who support Sinn Féin's leftist immigration policies

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army
>Ctrl+f communism

no result, hmmmm

3.3% of 10-14 year olds in Ireland are African as a result of the IRA.

They also set reunification back 400 years

The new strategy my haters have used for awhile now is to larp as me, then say really racist shit or otherwise try to slander me (like claiming I was on a bunch of antidepressants). My teeth are fucked up because I have a crossbite from playing the saxophone as a kid and never got it fixed btw

>mom

Nigger, you're on an anonymous forum, what the fuck are you talking about people LARPing as you?

those guys are the only good snow niggers
they should be spared when the day of global warming happen (melting snow niggers in ovens)

Loyalists

pay denbts first

I don't know dog, their methods are kind of extreme you know

It means Saxon.

Grass roots sinn feiners have a strong sense of nationalism, as you go up the food chain they get more marxist

The nationalism is more anti-Brit and pro everywhere else.
Irish people need to learn theres a lot worse than the Brits out there.

Why do they wear the masks?

Yea, I've assumed that's why you'll see so much support for Palestine in SF circles.
It really bewilders me, I remember reading a passage from Tom Davis which Pearse used to prove a point and it essentially said if you want to live among other races, and religions and so on, fuck off to America, Belgium, or Austrio-Hungary where that's already found, because Ireland is for the Irish