Peter Cvjetanovic

why is this guy singled out by the media, by left wing bloggers and even by Sup Forums?

is it his cute face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_bB5atgQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=JU_k_ZpbgVk
youtube.com/watch?v=MMXmjgvdyHs
youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has a weak jaw like Antifa. Notice everyone else there had average jaws or strong jaws.

Go away Peter

>Cvjetanovic

Sounds awfully Russian

I'm pretty sure it was one of the first snapshots to be circulated after the event took place.

It's Croatian, not Serbian.

Richard Spencer killed the prowhite movement.

It's over.

Sorry guys.

We tried.

Time to accept my govt issue privilege checker 9000

It's a little unfathomable how all that prowhite Goodwill, even the left was starting to get how whites we're being shit upon for being white...

All that gone. All that potential positive energy replaced by proconfederate bullshit.

I CANT BELIEVE HE RALLIED TO CONFEDERATE SYMBOLS.

I CANT BELIEVE HE DIDNT TELL PEOPLE THAT NAZISM IS BAD OPTICS..

EVEN BLACK NATIONALISM IN THE 60S TOLD ALL THEIR ILK TO DRESS NICE AND BE RESPECTABLE

NOT COME DRESSED AS A RIOTING CLOWN

Pathetic.

It's not. It is some south slav breed most likely.

youtu.be/J_bB5atgQ7M

Be gone kike shill demoralizer, the ovens are just getting warmed up.

Literally this

One begins to wonder when the (((media))) will declare war on clean cut white males. (((They))) already hate Cops and Conservatives. The main reason (((they))) are afraid to declare war on White Nationalists is because they fear a backlash they won't be able to control.

it was non-existant before him, so he can't kill something that was non-existant

He looks dorky and full of impotent rage and is easy to use as an example of angry virgin nazi radicalized by the internet.

He's hot.

he has a foreign name. why are republican black people called uncle sams? because it serves their propaganda to label them traitors and unamerican

>photoshopping random faggot faces into your picture

Wew

Is this real?

Who is the creepy looking stashfag behind him?

Be happy that pic-related downie-cuck isn't center of attention anymore.

He looks angry and hateful in the picture. Thus he is being used to present an image.

The message is these people are just hateful racists. Their issues are meaningless. If you are white don't you ever under any circumstances stand up for things you believe in, or matter to you publicly or we will smear you into social extinction.

because he's a slav

Levelheaded kid:
youtube.com/watch?v=JU_k_ZpbgVk
youtube.com/watch?v=MMXmjgvdyHs

He was the first one doxxed

actor Jason Lee

Kills me to know this pussy ass bitch came from my home state.

The fats in dairy products bind to the oil that causes a burning sensation and carries it away. The oil is not water soluble so washing your eyes with water is less effective.
Being peppersprayed in the face is extremely painful. I has made full grown tough military and law enforcement men cry.

Why would he upload a video of himself crying like a little bitch. Shameful

he is singled out so the media doesn't have to concentrate on THIS guy's face

No "(((they)))" don't and there will be no war on clean cut white males.

Cops, most of whom are complete scumbags and pieces of trash, have nothing to do with it.

Who is this pedephile looking gay shit?

WTF I thought he had down syndrome and wasn't able to drink? Literally shaking right now.

eww

P.L.A.N.T.

because he is hawt and looks like an innocent virgin
i hope he becomes an activist
i want to see more of him

Cvitanović would be croatian. This one is most probably serbian

It's true. I'm not a Jew leftist shill. I've been on here promoting white causes for over a decade

Both are Croatian. Cvetojević would be Serb.
Guy looks completely normal. No idea why lefties were attempting to portray him as ugly or whatever.

I was the first to post this pic on Sup Forums after finding it on a slideshow at cnn.com and thinking it was funny, and I predicted he would get doxxed and it would ruin his life. This was before Charlottesville went to complete madness.

If this wasn't a psy-op by the cia, these guys are fucking retarded. "jews will not replace us" lmao you faggots probably don't even have any kids.

yeah crying about jews in public like that is embarrassing

they need to keep their powerlevel in check when all cameras are on them

Because the Jews know that we will kill every single one of them at first opportunity like we did during the WWII. Peter is half Serb, so his bloodline must be checked for turk and gypsyshit heritage
Bratimir, get Jasenovac ready.

t. Croat

uh? its real

youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8

fuck off you descendant of the monsters
also
>muh turks/gypsies meme

unironically yes, one of the main reasons alt left freaked out so hard over this is because most of the guys that marched were handsome as fuck

That video is some hype as shit. Good Fucking work.

Its because this looks like some shit outta Harry Potter 3

There's already a community on Tumblr of left-wing hamplanets saying he just needs some pussy of color to change his evil ways
Meanwhile everyone else is repulsive unfuckable shitlord

>t. Kosovo

Yes, of course. Fuck off cunt.

Truth

Cool story bro

Because hes your typical larping nazi thats why.
>greasy hair and face slicked to the side
>weak chin and jawline
>ugly screaming face
Pic related is the only thing missing

Actually, no it isn't real. The difference is subtle though, I can't understand why it was shopped.

American retards.
>meme
It's not meme in Serbia, shitskin

>It's not meme in Serbia, shitskin
it literally is

He disavowed Hitler and natsoc

Good bye

its over
the movements sunk
we lost
time to just relax take a nap and go back to our lives

Good post

Albos and Turks have the highest ibd in Europe, but they are still J shitskins regardless. Average Serbian DNA on ancestry includes South Asia, Caucasus and West Asia on almost every fucking sample

>Average Serbian DNA on ancestry includes South Asia, Caucasus and West Asia on almost every fucking sample
no it doesn't
i provided you an detailed study which disproves all your memes about rapebabies and whatever further bullshit you're spewing
btfo faggot

>natsoc larpers still think that they can achieve any good for the white race by clinging to NS imagery
As much as I love the 3rd Reich and Mein Fuhrer, we can't bring it into the present day if we want any chance of victory. It makes you look like a larper and a fag and takes away any gravitas you could've hoped to have. NS larpers are why Charlottesville fucked up so bad. Vanguard America is a bunch of fags.

Yeah, because Chad gives a fuck about this...

wow you are right, fuck drumpf

i am now a #cruzmissle

That's the spirit.

Linus?

>who?

>tiki torches
I just cant look at them and not laugh

You want to the REAL reason, why he got picked up by every faggot in the world? Pic related, but it's subtle

what's the difference between "le tiki torch" and a regular torch?

Real torches are way better. Tiki torches are for fucking outdoor bbqs ffs

This cuck is the worst thing to come out of our country in decades.

>dickie boy
lmao

Yea, the cunt is the ultimate aussie shitposter, but for all the wrong reasons.

>can't be viewed in your country
Fucking already?! Fuck ass stasi work pretty gud in berlin, I see

>tfw stuck with the lame -ov suffix instead of the objectively superior -ovich

>white zionist
he sure loves gargling on kike cum, doesn't he?

If you can make this guy to replace spencer, you'd gather almost half of your white womyn back to your side.

no its because hes euro trash who was trying to start shit. you can look at all the other picks nobody is yelling like him. look at the guy next to him that guy knows what a indoor voice is he isnt being a nigger and the guy behind him isnt saying anything

>having to photoshop your members because they're not manly enough

There's something pretty funny and revealing about this.

Nah he likes gargling all the kinds of semen

It's because he's not controlled by Left Wing Jewish owned or influenced media.
Dictators don't like competition.

Well ofc since the alt right is just a bunch of faggots wanting to get rid of the negroes from their gay bathouses

How much Puss gas this Man Slain in the last Week?

begone shill

because he looks like he's about to suck the biggest dick he ever layed eyes on

>not being -ski masterrace

>virgin antifa wears a mask
>chad white nationalist lights his face up with a torch because it's a sin to hide it

>wrong, hes yelling so his jaw looks less pronounced

It's not as good as -ovich, but at any rate, it's better than -ov. I'm kinda jealous.

My estimation of him as a man just plummeted.

most likely bosnian or montenegrin diaspora, cvetanović would be serbian
the j makes it more like its the other two

>6

1/3 1/3 1/3
1371-1817

Turkish rape baby
>tfw you are still a turk

This is targeted harassment. We've reached a point in history in which it is okay to harass whites because of their ideology, but never okay to harass a person of color. If this were some dark skinned person attending an Antifa event being constantly harassed and named by the media, the left would be furious. Actions speak louder than words, this guy isn't lynching anyone nor killing anyone, but he's an easy target for attending a march so they (the left) paint him as an evil Nazi that is out to kill and destroy every American. Remember, most of these outed "Nazis" are minuscule minority, and their violence rates are a tiny fraction of what other minorities commit in the U.S. Yet, the left still paint Nazis as a threat, in a world of rising communism.

>that id
Hush, you might scare away some normieshits with that kind of reasoning, haven't you heard? We must be quiet now and bow down to the establishment and leftists, or normies and (((general public))) will think of us as nazis.

>muh optics

So being gay is bad commie? Tell your friends about your homophobia.