Catholicska Polska!!!

>2nd most free country in the world
>no Islamic terrorist attack
>almost everyone is christian

good place for a christian family to raise their christian religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aavBspwn_VM
thelondoneconomic.com/news/poland-no-muslims-no-terror-map-100-fake-news/07/06/
deutschlandfunk.de/fremdenfeindlichkeit-in-polen-feindbild-islam.795.de.html?dram:article_id=393588
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>correction
*christian children

They hate Germans though. Half Polish half German here, our family was happy to escape from that pseudo soviet hellscape, even the Polish part of the family. Nobody wanted to live in that wasteland anymore, so we moved. Born in Zabrze by the way. Authorities confiscated our property when we left the country (my grandparents had a nice little house there). Fucking commies.

Now we'll flood you with refugees until you're at least 50% black. Fuckers.

So? Morocco is a 98% muslim and had 0 terror attacks since arab spring except some Moroccoons attacking a faggot.
Poland is just irrelevant, much like Morocco, none cares too attack it.

Maybe we hate Germans but at least we can agree in one thing. You are a mongrel who is neither german nor polish.
You are shit. Your place is in Africa. Unironically kys

I'm not catholic, hello.

Why are we marked? We didn't have any terrorist attack either.

to be perfectly honest, the red dot over Lisbon is only there to make a clown face on the map :P If you want terrorism in the Iberian Peninsula, you should definitely talk to our neighbors, they're world class experts on the subject

>being proud of unearned convenience, because you're too much of a shithole for anyone to settle here

only a Polack can be so shallow

There is something odd about this map
This includes way too many events from the past or just random things

one of the "terrorist" attacks in Czech.R was not actually a terorist attack.
It was some small explosion in supermarket, and it happened long, long time ago.

This

I'm German now. And your daughters will get some nice ficki ficki from the refugees we'll send you. And if you resist to take them we'll give you no more gibs.

Yea, please tell me about those terrorist attacks in Hungary.

>almost everyone is christian
Oh sweetie

same here, there were 2 actual terrorist attacks, a guy that shot at the american embassy and another guy that shot 2 people in the armed forces (questionable)

After all, this is our national animal

Shh, let them be cathokeks if they wan't it so much.

An no need for National Guard presence on the streets to keep it in order.

This map seems to be very liberal with the definition of "terrorist attack". By the way, daily reminder that you should stop cumming all over Poland as it's getting seriously pathetic.

>source
>my ass
that map is bullshit.

The only muslim terror attack we had was a muslim stabbing a moviedirector back in the day.

:)

You could say the same thing about half of Subsaharan Africa.

Being too poor for Muslims to want to live in isn't exactly an accomplishment.

Not even the Poles want to live there, that's why so many come as "guest workers" to Germany, UK and other EU nations. Right now some polish carpenters are fixing my neighbor's roof.

here
youtube.com/watch?v=aavBspwn_VM

From two hypothesis - that red dot is terrorist attack in 1983 when ARA - the Lisbon five - Armenians blow up themselves - killing a Portuguese policeman and a Turkish woman in Turkey's embassy in LIXOboa ("thrashBoa") or it counts anarchists attacks plus that like in 2011 - thrashing Lisbon and a throw of a molotov cocktail, etc.

You're a fucking retard, how are they the 2nd most free country when it's impossible to own guns and be a neo nazi let alone deny the holocaust?

No Islamic terrorist attack? Well they had problems with muslims before.

People identify as Christian, just like people in Sweden do, except just more people in Poland identify as Christian. They don't fucking hold any traditional values. + more people become atheist every year

>They hate Germans though
you say like it is bad thing
>ran away from Poland because 2 spooked 2 live
faggot, you deserve all bad things that happen to you and 500% more

Tell why someone would be neo nazi in fucking Poland when they got divided and occupied by Nazis and Soviet and some were sent to Polish summer camps. It's like someone being proud of being raped.

t. Sileshit

Yeah but seeing as it's Sup Forums that's a big deal I guess

OP is probably Polish himself, promotes his country like most Polish western slaves

Imagine a world without Islam and the Irish

and a bunch of muslims are raping your sister

>implying I'm coal-eater

Call me when they can own guns.

That pic is bullshit. Look at Ukraine.. no sand niggers there.

They have a civil war mate

> we don't need guns
>why would you want to be a fucking nazi in the first place?
> 5 milion poles died in holocaust

So yeah, i am really glad that these 2 things are not leagl.

Also, you can own a gun.
It is not impossible to own a gun, stop spreading fake news.

we hate those who hate us. we do not bow.

>seeing as it's Sup Forums that's a big deal I guess
Lurk moar.

>Also, you can own a gun.
Good luck trying to get one

not really a problem if you are collector or hunter or want to have sports gun
if you want to have some military tier high velocity death delivery device then no, you cannot have it

So, once again.
Why would we want them?
Who are we supposed to shoot?
Ukrainians?

And crime here became really low after people started migrating to UK

am not polish btw

what are you then? protestant-oszołom or atheist-degenerate

I mean for self defense

Who knows, one day you might get enriched and then need it

Then why promote it?

i don't know....i really don't want to learn Polish.

>oszołom
Oh boy, here we go again

for self defence we have ourselves, we have fists, we have fence posts, we have stones, sticks, knives, you name it, we roll with melee
please do not be german

Our language is a perfect deterrent.

Hard for westerners, easy for slavs.
Perfect deterrent indeed.

just end this facade and show us your flag

I'm a christian + (soft) white nationalist but I have an asian gf. Was wondering how we'd be treated in Poland if we married and had mixed kids?

She's south-east asian, darker complexion, looks thai. I'm very white.

You will be fine

Again? You were called that previously? protestant pastors are kind of crazy, you know.

It's not that difficult, people are just lazy.

>Culled by Germany in ww2
>Based country

So are you telling me that Germany was right?

Australian?

Which is why I have said that it is hard for westerners.

People from the west are usually lazy, they take everything for granted.

You can have a black powder gun without a license. Not as good as the Austrian law allowing a shotgun without a license and only requiring a locked cabinet that can't be moved to store it.

>2nd most free country in the world
>Poland

Azokról én is tudni szeretnék lol

It depends what pastors, mine is pretty based. Hates fags, germans, communists and sandniggers, is pro-gun etc.

Most of these attacks weren't done by Muslims most of them were done by Europeans organizations

And what happen to the red terror and over commie acts that were done in poland

Fuck off and don't bring your worthless shitskin kids to a White country. Race-mixers should be shot.

What Islamic terrorist attacks has their been in Ireland? Is everyone here just retarded and laps this shit up?

>being this naive
>falling for asian gf meme

she will leave you.
Sooner or later

not islamic, probably IRA

>Pro-gun
If that's Chojecki, then yes he is oszołom
almost schizofrenic
though I agree with this pro-gun movement

great source.
also, i'm not talking about poland having no attacks, i'm talking about terror attacks in the middle of nowhere in serbia.

>not islamic, probably IRA

thelondoneconomic.com/news/poland-no-muslims-no-terror-map-100-fake-news/07/06/

why does eastern europe of all places get to stay white ffs lucky cunts

Why do you think he is a schizo? He literally teaches what is written in the Bible. He might be a bit nuts, but he's doing gods work. I actually became christian after I discovered him.

Because it's a shithole and no one wants to live there. Why don't you move there and prove everyone wrong?

dont worry im not german, although you should take in only catholic germans who are anti islam

what about those dirty muzzies they are nigger tier lazy

>irish flag
you probably live on the street, don't you, paddy?

>she will leave you.

doubt it.
i'm a good catch not a misfit.

i dunno.
Never met a muzzie in my life and i won't use Sup Forums as my source of information on them

yalla habibi, mukh mafi, i am a christian, am part arab

PRAISE JESUS!!!

No, but I'd have a nicer place if all you Polacks went back home. You're the Mexicans to our USA.

Fuck off

>He literally teaches what is written in the Bible
that's what protestant say. They don't understand bible and come up with something stupid like Rome-whore in apoclypse
>I actually became christian after I discovered him.
Whoa so you were atheist-degenerate

>its a german puppet state
>no terrorist attack since no one wants to live in that shithole, not even poles.
>almost everyone believes in magic

good place for magicians to raise their magical children

sure thing boss
i am going to call every single polack in ireland and tell them to go back to poland because some neckbeard does not wish to see them around

all u ever need to know

You don't have the right to talk fucking Germashit, your country is a cancer upon the world. You're the fucking enemy of the white race and you're proud of it.

deutschlandfunk.de/fremdenfeindlichkeit-in-polen-feindbild-islam.795.de.html?dram:article_id=393588

This is the type of shit that Germans write, you're not even hiding it.

Begone, unbeliever

And no, our history is the most glorious you half slavic halfwit

muzzies are to blame

not even mudslims want that land and they have declared jihad even for pieces of desert, this rely makes you think

Could some czechs name the terror attacks in OP's pic? I can't remember them.

he's right you know, Poland ain't shit, it was better when it was partitioned

How come that we are the ones, who don't understand the Bible, while you are praising Mary (which was ordinary human and the only thing she said in NT was to listen to her son) and odpierdalać szopki like wandering with waffles around the cities and kneeling in front of it, etc. Catholicism is mix of christianity and paganism, the first missionaries couldn't convert Poles so they mixed it. Stop being heretic, read the Bible, personally ask Jesus for forgiveness and save yourself while you still can.

iam the master race. i have more rights than any of you. my country invented the whole modern world. you are not white, you are slavic. i may be the enemy of the slavic people but not the enemy of the white race. germans are the greatest ally to the white race. they ARE the white race.

to lazy to click on that link. but i believe you when you say most germans have a problem with poles. thats because they are nigger tier. steal shit, beat eldery people to steal shit. are always loud.

>tfw the majority of the population rather wants shitskins than slavs.

really makes you think huh?

>germans are the greatest ally to the white race. they ARE the white race.
cringe

>iam the master race. i have more rights than any of you. my country invented the whole modern world. you are not white, you are slavic. i may be the enemy of the slavic people but not the enemy of the white race. germans are the greatest ally to the white race. they ARE the white race.
LOL yeah, great ally, is that why you ruined Europe in WW2?

>to lazy to click on that link. but i believe you when you say most germans have a problem with poles. thats because they are nigger tier. steal shit, beat eldery people to steal shit. are always loud.
The article was about how islamophobic Poland is, and how poor muslims get discriminated there. Your fellow countrymen have no problem with children getting killed by terrorists, but oh noo Poles dude!

>darker complexion, looks thai. I'm very white

don't worry dude, your love body pillow will be safe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_by_country

just a bunch of people saying be catholic to not lost the job or be ostracised by his community of Catholics-ish

>Lisbon
>Terrorist attack
wtf, when? I live in Lisbon and I never heard of such thing.

>iam the master race. i have more rights than any of you. my country invented the whole modern world. you are not white, you are slavic. i may be the enemy of the slavic people but not the enemy of the white race. germans are the greatest ally to the white race. they ARE the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY