If we're going to regain any momentum, we need to change the narrative. We need to stop reacting...

If we're going to regain any momentum, we need to change the narrative. We need to stop reacting, and bring the fight to them. We need to stop playing their game and change the conversation.

First I suggest cutting out all of the media figures whose job it is to react to SJWs. Tucker, Milo, Lauren, etc. These people act as a sort of lid over the pot that you're being boiled alive in. They vindicate you in your beliefs without you actually having to take action. You just sit and watch them, "BTFO", easy targets to keep you comfortably entertained while Antifa gains numbers and marches in our streets, strong arming us away from our culture and heritage.

We need to rebrand Antifa and expose them for the establishment shills they are. Whining about how they're the, "real fascists", isn't going to win hearts, because whining is for losers.

Given that corporations now think they can act as a morality police, along with neo-cons who defend Antifa scum, we need to paint them all in the same brush stroke.

Trump is no longer an ally. With Bannon gone, he has served his purpose. He is now just neo-con Don; a corporatist, globalist shell of a men we voted for. It's become clear that his only success so far is re-branding Foxnews to help it succeed in the transition of the fading old news empire, into the age of new media.

Stop relying on the system for change. Become the change you want to make. Don't back down. The fight is only beginning.

Disassociate with the, "right". Any time a new political movement happens, the media instantly tries to brand it and associate it with the right (the alt-right). Stop letting them do that.

The left can't meme, it's true. But the right can't do shit except whine and react AFTER the damage has been done. Stop letting them walk all over you. Grow some damn balls and fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKaIK6OAEhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taylor need to be brought on board as head spokeswomen.

8 reddit paragraphs and you said nothing

bump

>we
'no'

leaf,she fucked a nigger called taylor lautner.

since she fucked a nigger AND a jew stormfags loves her.

dat obvious antifa post

We need a new symbol, too. Drop the swastikas and take ownership of the apostrophe.

I agree 100% Also going to post on here this :
Anonymous (basement dwellers who live at home still) not the cool anons on here. Are trying to hack sites and dox hard working americans who want the truth. Well they are using a tag on twitter called #OpDomesticTerrorism
We need to use that tag against them.
So start tagging antifa and antifa websites on twitter and various other socialmedia w/ that tag. time for a lil Sup Forums disinfo!

Be afraid you fucking nazi scum. Antifa won't stop until you're all gone.

>she fucked a nigger called taylor lautner.
Taylor lautner is whiter than margaret thatchers arsehole you silly bastard.

Why do you guys even call your selves 'the right' or any semblance of right, Natsoc is just authoritarian-centrism
Jut call yourselves nationalists centrist instead of larping as Nazis.
Send the message that you dissociate with Hate-groups and stop bringing up fucking Jews in argument with Normies, unless it's in relation to Israel itself in the geo-political sense.

The reason the alt-right loses is because it has associated with other groups that argue from an emotional standpoint. ie; ''We hate Niggers'' or whatever.
Normies will never buy that shit and the left's argument from emotion is 10x better.
If you are going to argue from emotion do it the way smart people do it, get women on your side.

>surely drumpf is finished this time

I'd let her tickle my tiki torch.

Imagine how stupid Antifa will look when they try to ban this as a symbol of hate. This is too easy, Sup Forums.

This was just a think piece running off the top of my head. It does look Reddit as fuck though, I admit.

Personally I think the glorification of Hitler, who ruined Europe and left > 50 million whites dead is a poor icon for white nationalism anyway. I think we should take a traditionalist approach, like 1950's Americana.

The display of white people from that era is so much more classy and sophisticated than German spergs who completely BTFO white determinism for decades. Polos tucked into khakis with tiki torches is probably worse desu.

I totally agree that we should disown the right completely, and take a centrist approach. A lot of people whine that centrists don't take sides, but they forget that the sides being presented are from the people in power we oppose.

There are no sides, just our own self-interest. And we want a government free of subversion and corruption. There are no more arguments on policy and morality when are opposition represent the absolute worst of post-modernism.

Hahaha!!! You faggots are gonna drown in shit and piss once the tides really start to flow.

Why do people say elthpelthially?

youtube.com/watch?v=gKaIK6OAEhA

Very good post, OP.

Go MGTOW and let the system crash.

> abandon trump

Trump is like family u fucking sellout