>"t-that does it!! CRUSADES NOW!!"
>nothing happens
>another truck run over 12 germshit
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FUCKING MUDSLIMES!!! WE GONNA REMOVE KEBAB!! YOU SEE!!"
>nothing happens
>bus drives over 4 britshit
>nothing happens
>blasts in russia
>now you are fucked !!!! le based putin le saviour of le white race will glass all sandniggers!!! just wait!!!
>nothing happens
>blasts in manchester
>"m-maybe t-this will redpill the normies!!! p-please??"
>nothing happens
>another truck ran over 7 britcunts
>...
>A van recently ran over 13 Spaniards/wh*Te tourists and wounded 100
>I....

What's up wh*Te boy? Too afraid to take action?
ALLAH'S RELIGION IS GREATER THAN YOUR SUBHUMAN wh*Te RELIGION
wh*Tes ARE LOSING THE RACE WAR

The Spanish seem to be the least cucked they just fucking killed you. Maybe it's because they know what would happen if they let you subhumans fester.

Spaniards have moor genes so they're obviously not as sissy as pure wh*Te subhumans lmao

There is only one race the human race.

We will show our love and through love be victorious.

Our love overflows.

But what if someone loves to kill others?

i don't know why they attacked us we aren't in syria we aren't white we are just comfy

fucking mudshits

>Spaniards have moor genes
False

Why are turks always so angry? Is it some kind of inferiority complex?

Not enough gibs to go around in Spain

Or maybe wahhabists are trying to goad all Western countries into their version of the Endtimes.

THIS

they will all have their chance to meet their 72 virginians when this shit starts happening regularly in the US on the scale that it is in western yurop. this shit is escalating alarmingly quickly.

Its true though

Inferiority complex towards who? wh*Te subhumans? LMAO

m
mashallah

>repeat 100 times
>arabs & africans now extinct
ayyy

muslims are bullies. eventually even a weak kid snaps and attacks his bully if fucked with enough, the weak kids youre fucking with are sovereign nations who have guns and nukes. keep pushing. all its gonna take is one sperg out to end you all.

Whites are weak and feeble. It's why they need to be replaced. Eurabia, tis for thee.

Not everyone joins a pissing contest whenever a rabid dog empties its bladder.

sup based ottoman, how's your day goin?

want to kill some filthy aryan germanic wh*Tes?

Ignore this man. He is a hateful Turk who wishes to destabilize our progressive, multicultural societies free of hate.

Hope not hate!

Although I hate the Cockroaches, he has a point.

Whites are too scared while Jihadists cut off heads for mere caricature of what they hold sacred.

Whites are faggots.

someone please save us from the deranged muslims

you need a big gallon of this. Also, sage

Not true. Jihadists are definitely wining this war. They are spiritually better predators.

>Poles sucking Turk dick
wouldn't be the first time

>the nigger who lives in turkey

luckily for me the only roaches in England are fat ol fuckers working in kebab shops

>gallon
sorry i don't use amerimutt unitscould you translate it to normal units

I thought you faggots got banned

turks are our greatest allies.
and you are nothing more than dirt to us

Listen, 1 Turk is worth more than 100 Zimmermanns.

We should allied with Muslims and destroy degenerate West. We and they are conservatives. Mark my words this will happen.

We are going to win you over with love. We will convert your youth with compassion ;)

Poles come to Germany to clean the toilets of Turkish immigrants

are you retarded? look at their home nations and the nations they are invading and ruining. are those places you want to live in their current state? they are that way becuase of islam.

>tfw you use banter because you know that you are losing and you want to look smug in the eyes of other posters

>better predators
>not a single Tzar Bomba in their arsenal
Good luck faggot

True. I,ve been to Granada. In the street you see couples strolling. You can tell Muslim couples only cause women are in ninja suit. The men are indistinguishable

The roachposter got unbanned?
Let's change that.
MOOOOOOOOOOOODSS

Shoo before i kick your amerimutt skull in like Lee Sin you disgusting mongrel

>truth
>banter
It's not the Turks that are on the fields here picking aspergus.
You say that 1 Turk is more worth than 100 Germans. Ok. In reality however the average Turk in Germany and the entire West in general has a better standing than the average Pole.

>religion of peace
>resorts to terrorism
A weak religion. If islam is the greater religion then it would not require violence to convince non-muslims to convert.

West is dead because westerners are retarded and weak. Turks and Islam respect Lechistan and we was they honorable oponents. We just make a deal with them. No more Sobieski and Wienna for west fuckers. Payback time.

bhaha

you can do it as many times you want,it will always stay at 'nothing happens',only a fool would expect people to actually remove kebab,the man who actually removed and could remove kabab now died many years ago.

yamero...

>mongrel
>Kurdish rape baby

Calm down, Fitsgerald.
Your pathetic excuse of a shit country only exists because decades ago, one Georgian man and American man decided not to genocide and completely destroy your ethnos for starting two world wars.
Now descendants of physically ill, cowards and traitors reside in Germany, constantly monitored by foreign power not to overstep their mandate, 1 step without permission from your masters and if you're fucked, Hans
And always remember this:
We can repeat.