BOSTON FREE SPEECH

GET IN HERE
RSBN'S STREAM GOES LIVE IN 10 MINUTES:
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
BOSTON CITY TV STREAM, SOME BOOMER FROM CITY COUNCIL IS DISCUSSING THE RALLY:
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8&feature=youtu.be

Pic related is Antifa's plan of resistance. not kidding.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>resistance bagpiper

THE NIGGER HAS SPOKEN

If anyone is violent and the police "can't identify them", I'm going to be fucking triggered.

Delete

whichever one of you did that, that was fucking quick.

forgot pic.

That's right nazis. Suck a trans dick

The real loser in all this?

The English language.

Im staying up for this. there better be a happening.

Antifa is at the rally. Nazis watch out! You're about to get knocked the fuck out!

xy dick or xx dick?

Antifa better wear bullet proof clothing.

Let's make them terrorists

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Kek

looks like about 60 of ourguys, lmfao at whoever said thousands of right wingers were demonstrating in a major libtard northeast city

bump

Gotta spoof our numbers to get Antifa in the streets.

I went to school with them user. I don't think they can learn it. And teachers are afraid to correct them

>Pic related is Antifa's plan of resistance.
so they're having the royal order of hibernians play their masonic bagpipe songs?

What a disgusting collection of hippies.
I want line up every single one of these faggots and shoot them.

>You're about to get knocked the fuck out!
so antifa can commit acts of violence against individuals and not be prosecuted by the law?

there was another organization that used to do this, called the KKK

Scotts. White. Male. Bump.

I like this broadcaster. He kind of looks like he smoked crack for breakfast.

I still can't believe trans are allowed to walk around openly without being ridiculed

Gays and Commies everywhere. Disgusting.

Which crowd is the free speech rally?

> Obvious Antifa guy does not know his cause, or that he is with Antifa.

THE BLACKS WILL BE WAKING UP IN 30 MINS, GET READY!

youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko

kek this is probably an understatement, give them some time

Just spotted the beard guy there!

Do you people actually want free speech? Are you okay with your enemies having unfettered control of the media and academia? Why not silence and criminalize their views so that their rot is not allowed to spread and fester.

no trum, no kaykaykay no faciss usay

You must be new here. The one and only thing that Sup Forums has been consistent about is free speech. Why do you think we created the anonymous culture in the first place?

I like that they're simply calling this a "free speech rally." Most Americans think of themselves as pro-free speech, even if they're actually not in practice. A lot of normies will see this and wonder why people are protesting free speech.

The left has always understood the power of language. That's why they come up with names like Black Lives Matter and antifa. They want to create the impression that if you oppose these groups, you think black lives don't matter and fascism is good. That's actually shrewd marketing for appealing to low-information normies, and it's something we on the right have to get better at.

are they chasing two asian trump supporters away?

>The left has always understood the power of language. That's why they come up with names like Black Lives Matter and antifa. They want to create the impression that if you oppose these groups, you think black lives don't matter and fascism is good. That's actually shrewd marketing for appealing to low-information normies, and it's something we on the right have to get better at.
THIS

They are chasing away a zionist jewish trump supporter and a mexican trump supporter

These two thought they would be allowed on this side since they weren't on the opposite side

Chasing away?

Who is outnumbering who at this rally?

I would consider us to have "won" in the event of a leftist authoritarian regime being installed that outlawed free speech and killed all RACISTS just because it would be the ultimate example of these faggots not being able to deal with just debating their arguments and having good points to put forward

>If your enemies kill you, you win
Debate is just masturbation. Protesting is just begging. Force has always ever been the only thing that matters.

All these white folk screaming Black lives matter. I feel like I woke up in the Twilight Zone.

Just got suspended from facebook for saying the wrong thing

>Still having a Faceberg
You should have deleted that shit five years ago

Uhh it seems like 5000+ leftists vs 50 Kekfags

so this has been a massive success for the left?

there are 50?

coo coo clan represent !!

It's a good way to reach the leftists where they live.

when a white man screams or hold some piece of paper written 'BLM!' all i can hear is

> i'm a disgrace that can't satisfy my wife needs in the bed,please nigger,do it for me.

Don't worry they'll be able to identify every single racist nazi fascist that were there. :^^^^^^)

ANyone see that old woman get attacked? She was holding an American flag and some thug tried to rip it out her hands and knocked her down.

"pro-life" was pretty smart desu

The left is literally marching under a communist flag, and this is ok how?

Oh yeah so smart. Almost 50 years later and abortion is still legal.

Media literally ignores it. Think of it as being in a cult/hypnosis. They'll not see they're in the wrong until decades later.

why, what exactly can happen from simply having a facebook account?

> muh nazis

how much longer till we get the nazi chimp out of the century?

they don't realise that Trump supporters are mostly anti-war

Communists are the good guys for them, also listen to them on the stream. They are literally saying that the media and schools/colleges made the right wing etc.

Like Fox News and MSNBC is sympathetic for anyone who isn't a neocon or marxist.

It makes me sick

the nazi fags are just as bad, honestly. the problem is that anyone who isn't a commie SJW is getting lumped in with them

mostly anti-wall not war, faggot. I fucking love war.

>why, what exactly can happen from simply having a facebook account?
It's like handing the Stasi daily reports on yourself

it isnt
america is watching and waking up
now is a good time to bring up the JQ with your newly redpilled suburban pal

5 BILLION DEAD KOREANS! USA NO!

Why doesn't that bitch take her microphone to best Korea and see how it goes?

>these confused faggots not knowing what to make of the best korea speech
toplel

> War of 1950-1953
?

Says the MSM is lies, defends the DPRK. wtf

>It's like handing the Stasi daily reports on yourself

sure, if you post daily about what you're doing every moment. having a facebook account for event planning and keeping up with friends is entirely fine and you'd have to be a retard to think you're giving the NSA anything they don't already have by doing that.

The Korean war

if a tsarneav style bombing occurred right now, who would the media blame?

Korean war, literally defending commies and then worse fucking regime on this planet the DPRK

Try reading what the DPRK stands for. It is the people's republic, are you fucking confused? It is for the people by the people and the people there are all having a really good time.

Sincerely,
Kim

Go blow a kangaroo.

Saw it then about 5-10 min later the noon news started and the anchor was like "we haven't seen any violence yet, so that's good" lol

You Eastern European bros know what's up. I would add that the establishment is also giving a free pass to black nationalists who call for killing white police, and Mexican nationalists who call for ethnically cleansing whites from the Southwest.

you're evidence that even retards hit d.ubs from time to time

this is getting boring, how long are this faggots going to wait to bash the fash?

137% of xhe people I've met at my binary-genderfluid-poetry-slam at Swathmore University told me Trump is about to build concentration camps because he is Hitler. Drumf also personally instructed the attacker in Charlottesville so his attack could inspire countless of innocent islamists to do the same. Seriously it's like 2017 and stuff and Blumpf got the finger on the trigger. I'm literally shaking right now and have no idea how I should explain this stuff to my 3 year old transender daughter.

Drives the public away from the left, which is good.

They are democratic and have free health care. Why wouldn't you defend a democratic country that takes care of its citizens in need?

> try inject hamburg into veins
die
>try to have freedom fo speech
get stabbed by communist
>try to go to walmart
too fat to get out of bed
>try to have a REEEEE speech protest
get stabbed by communists
>try to build a wall
mexico wont pay for it
>try to open jar of pickles
lack of white pride in nation demotivates me

Whoa, I didn't realize that some individuals have different articles (xhe/x instead of the/a), a feel so bigoted now.

why am i a retard?

what the shit is this loon even talking about

>individuals
You just triggered all the collectives, user. Goodbye.

What a stupid fucking nigger you are.

why

omg this is my inherent privilege and racism talking!

>please enslave me
okay commie

Wait until you see police disappear, then the black clad antifa come out. doesn't look like there are any there yet.

free speech speaker: "black lives do matter, don't you agree"

lel now they gonna bashed and called nazis by the media