/balk/

>no comfy /balk/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=16&nav_category=11&nav_id=1293746
youtube.com/watch?v=dU53KD1DB8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump you fucking faggots

First for Great leader Vucic

also is that tweet real??

>not recognizing it

You expect me to remember something that happend almost 1 year ago,also who sis that niglet??

eh it's a decent meme
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=16&nav_category=11&nav_id=1293746
he said he could be "the 10th or 11th president"
also, is the pic real kek

>when ?

Found it funny when he said investors are going to pay for infrastructure etc. Isn't that the governments job? Not some hairy cunt from Turkey who will make billions from it somehow.

Wew
If the liberals really think that this family will stay here they are really then delusional

>balkpol
>only Serbs
Classic

also the comments are fucking rage fuel material

Macedonia is rightful clay.

MACEDONIA IS GREEK

holy shit those bordergores. also, fuck that flag, except for that, acceptable.
beggars can't be choosers to be fair
bots
>ljoticevac
kys

holy shit. also, skopje and kumanovo go to us, you can have the rest

>balkpol
>only 5-6 distinct people posting

Romania is here, let the shitfest begin

Real serb hours. Who up?

Or else what? You'll team up with the Ottomans again?

I wish I was a NEET,but I have to go to bed soon so I can survive my night shift.

no, we'll team up with the people that live there. the "you can have the rest" part is more of a show of good will, my tatar friend.

Was Nick Tessler America's greatest inventor?

Teaming up with the Ottomans was the best decision we ever made.Btfoing you Bugars and you Catholic fuck bodies was the funniest shit.

desu it's farkin hot outside

Za moje dete kazu da je multitalentovano, osvaja nagrade iz vise oblasti, cesto ucestvuje u humanitarnim akcijama, ali nikada nije islo na ekskurziju jer sa jednom platom od 20 000 din. nas troje jedva da imamo za najosnovnije potrebe, ne dobijamo nikakvu socijalnu pomoc niti imamo pomoc od roditelja koji ne rade vec godinama jer niko ne zeli da ih zaposli iako su kvalifikovani za mnoge poslove. Srce mi se cepa kada procitam ovako nesto.
(Drzavljanin Srbije, 17. avgust 2017 01:39) # Link komentara
Preporučujem (+53)Ne preporučujem (-282)
the absolute fucking state of this country
>not nikola tesloglu
nice try burger
bulgaria is probably the most keked country on the balkans when it comes to land losing

And you call US backstabbers.

Can't wait to start killing s*rbs.

I wish I was a NEET as well friend. Currently on vacation so I dont have to work my ass off.

>912
holy kek hahahah

Better than a few weeks ago my dude.

I am..

>bulgaria is probably the most keked country on the balkans when it comes to land losing
That's because they pretend that former ottoman territory is rightfully theirs. They say that Northern Dobruja is theirs when , in fact, we got it from the ottomans.

>kys
What should I be, a radical centrist?

Just came from Aus, yeah I heard it was absolute hell, like the summers we have.

How are you taking another wonderfully hot af day my dude?

No matter how much I give love to this country Serbia always slaps me and kicks me in the balls,but I still continue loving her.
Kek try us Tatariab filth

Got up to 39-40 C a few weeks ago. Fuck this shit.

Sitting with my bro drinking beers like there's no tomorrow. Fun times, you?

Going out to town, getting some drinks. I wish it was not this hot tbqhwyf.

>20k
>uses internet

laze

honestly, they owned everything up to drina at a certain point, had "tri moreta" and they lost even fucking macedonia, if they weren't such pieces of shit i'd feel bad for them.
a decent human being. not glorifying pieces of shit that allied with people who saw them as subhumans and cut their country in pieces.
>No matter how much I give love to this country Serbia always slaps me and kicks me in the balls,but I still continue loving her.
the feels
it was 42 officially, probably more really

So when is war going to break out in the Balkans?

Its been long overdue

Sounds like fun bro. Any recommendations in Novi Sad?

Balkan niggers are subhumans, Romania should annex you all.

Oh fuck right off mate, Northern Dobruja is as Bulgarian as Banitza. Stop acting like you own the world, there were Balkan Wars for a reason. Every single country in the Balkans is like that.
Oh my, a honorary t*rk, how scary.
Tell your President Orange to fuck off from the Balkans and we'll probably have one next week.

>Only croat flag ITT
>im a tourist
Fitting

says the american....

It has been posted six gorillion times, so yes.

јa цpнaц дyгaчкa китa
кypвe вoлe цpнa китa
вeликa цpнa китa зa кypвe oвдe

Even worse. We arent made to live in this fucking heat.

Come to the land down under to experience true heat, it pretty much keeps you paralyzed for the whole summer

>Northern Dobruja is as Bulgarian as Banitza
Sure it was, picklenigger

вpв(и мeнe нepвиpaјy тe cпикe) aли јeбeм мy мaтep y пичкy ca aвгaниcтaнцимa и тoлepaнцијoм, дaл јe дeчкo peaлaн
right now i hope it doesn't, our leadership is beyond shit and they'd probably just sell everything for a few more years in the government.
where you from
BASED BLACK MAN ПPABИ CPБИ CУ ЦPHИ
idk it's better than winter to me, it's actually kind of cool that you can pure water over yourself without getting strange looks. however in buses it's fucked up, literally a one station trip kills you
>tatar
so he is right, kek

Mehmed is not gonna prep himself Vladislav.

ayo hol up

>the most keked country on the balkans when it comes to land losing
>said the country which literally lost the heartland of his nation to a bunch of unwashed shiptars

>>tatar
>so he is right, kek
Top fucking kek

*smacks lips*
true, but we have like 10 fronts and we still fight for our territory. you actually managed to lose fucking macedonia, which is 90% your rightful clay.

From the netherlands, i have to say its very nice in here. Been here for a week and have only seen 1 muslim, also everything is cheap as fuck

>90% your rightful clay
It was 100 years ago.
Now it's a melting pot and frankly I only care for Ohrid and Bitola for historical reasons now.

I prefer winter over summer any day. Its sad when Belgrade has the auswitc express buses.

I cant give you anything accurate since im in Belgrade. Try and find a pub with baltic beer, and get the 10% one.

in which town are you staying?
belgrade trams are comfy af, both the new spanish ones and the old ones. but buses are in 90% of cases a death sentence.

>I prefer winter
it gets to -25 C in Romania. Autumn is better by far than any other season.

The trams are shit as well. I get more of the old trams than new ones.

autumn is the fucking worst, constant raining and shit, everything is dark, etc. spring is amazing in balkans tho, just right
they are shit regarding speed, but are kind of comfy. which municipality are you from?

-25 sounds great to me. Always liked winter a hell of a lot more than summer.

Zvezdara my dude, you?

>a decent human being. not glorifying pieces of shit that allied with people who saw them as subhumans and cut their country in pieces.

Nice strawman yugonostalgijo. Hitler never saw Slavs as subhuman, but he did commies. The person he most admired was a Polish General that degeated Soviets. Also, pic related. Good goy, falling for kike propaganda to turn Slavs against the rest of Europe.

Also, even if he did consider us subhuman(HE DIDN'T), that doesn't mean that his ideology is less correct, since hating Slavs is certainly not an important part of it. NatSoc is the closest the world has ever been to a correct response based on objective reality.

MunZe reporting in

ayy my ngigas

this isn't Sup Forums

Im near poreč, also these little sausages made of left over meat are fucking delicious. Whats the name again?

Complimentary roach.

btw this is all ours

old town. shit you at least get spanish trams some times(7 i think?), here all we have are the old ones and shitty buses
natsoc is ok when it's lite, but hitler himself was a fucking retard and saying he didn't hate slavs is mental gymnastics.
>wow, he shook hands with a few slavs for geopolitical purposes, he adored them
the fact that's the best you can come up with to defend your position says a lot about it
munze seems like a pretty good neighbourhood, are you in zemun itself or in altina or some similar seselj built shit
cevapi?

whew almost forgot some

Ooga boogs

Why do vulgars always go about talking how great of a hasbeen they were?

shut up, bulgarian with a lisp

What is the single worst quality about Hungarians?

That wasn't even remotely clever.

>btw this is all ours
Literally no bulgarian cities in Wallachia
Why ,bulgarshits?Maybe because no bulgarian fppt has ever settled in Wallachia?
Also, neber forget.

Pessimistic and their existence

i think they have the largest suicide rate in europe

They do

WE WUZ FOKING KHANZ AND SHIET 1000 YEARS AGO the thread.

Holy fuck Bulgar numbers are dropping fast! Will there even be a Bulgaria in 15 years?

>Sup Forums
>/balk/ thread

This is exactly like the time my cancer got AIDS.

>Serbia not all the way to tokyo

That map is bullshit.

this
Tokyo is a Serbian anciant city

Rakovica faggot

Very true lets post future map.

Fuck off aleksander

>Rakovica

confirmed my serb grandparents also confirm

vidimo se kad se sretnemo

true dat

youtube.com/watch?v=dU53KD1DB8Y

They want their own Obama so desperately that thru will suffer any punishment to make it happen