The new face of white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n1QUupwmXw&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=fk_oJFZlAqA
youtube.com/watch?v=SQAJ52o1GAs
youtube.com/watch?v=V3VHZCyNGWA
youtu.be/P54sP0Nlngg?t=680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah for uncovering the little whinny bitches known as Nazi's. Yeah she owned the shit out of those worthless fags. And yes she is white.

Hi Elle

she's quite hot, would destroy and impregnate

That fucking forehead though.

It was nice seeing her mention Sup Forums while doing those web chats with people. But that was months ago. Seeing her interviews the past week after Charlotesville, she seems different. Changed. Like something is weighing her down. Do you guys think she's just tired? Or has this whole thing traumatized her? Does she hate us now?
This is one of the videos I'm referring to youtube.com/watch?v=5n1QUupwmXw&t=56s

>white
Disgusting

Those glasses are fucking ugly

70's style glasses and looks make my dick diamonds

looks like she has downs, in other words, less ugly than the average Brit.

FETAL

Watch the interview with her and Richard Spencer, I'm not kidding when I say she would've 100% changed panties after it, the way she was acting..
We can turn her lads, she's ignorant af and annoying, but wouldn't it be a kick to wake her up and corrupt her?

5head

HAIL SLOTH GIRL AND THE PRESERVATOIN OF THE WHITE RACE

She did more damage then antifa could of ever hoped too. The sad part is the dumb fucks she was interviewing did more damage for the right than her if you can believe that.

I would love to move to a farm and have 7 retarded looking children with her

Please except my seed aryan goddess girl

>ywn watch her wire-rimmed glasses slide to the end of her nose in person

What happened? I refuse to give Vice clicks.

can someone please extend her forehead i tried to do it but my autism got in the way

Fuck it, I'm writing an Anne Frank tier copy pasta, she's worth it.
>those uneven eyes widen when she figures out you're not just pretending to be a nazi
>she starts to stutter, but you can tell that there is desire in those slightly malformed eyes, hungry naked desire
>she bites her lips
Kek
Seems like a jewish meme being pushed, but it's funny.
We're talking a similar thing that happened to Ben 'Nigger Grave Digger' Garrison. Her eyes will be opened.
Inbreeding..?

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. She is fucking gorgeous and I would copulate with her in the missionary position.

come on guise

She is so beautiful she is a beautiful white princess

Checked.
But that's mummy tier posting, what's the bet some autistic brit takes her on as a little sister or something.

>implying negroid race is superior

Fucking kek, you magnificent bastards

fucking this... kek

>We're talking a similar thing that happened to Ben 'Nigger Grave Digger' Garrison. Her eyes will be opened.
oh she definitely craves it. she mentions "Ben's story" here, can't remember which one:
youtube.com/watch?v=fk_oJFZlAqA
youtube.com/watch?v=SQAJ52o1GAs

her tone is the one of someone wishing it was her

kek

The cuck on the left in both ones pisses me off.
But yeah, chad nationalism gets her little panties wet, can you imagine the uncomfortable feeling she would have? Maybe a little shame mixes in there as well from feeling turned on by someone so intolerant.

Quick rundown?
I know she works for Vice, but that's about it. Even though she looks weird, she's incredibly attractive for some reason.

the Golden One needs to start taking his roids again

But she's half white...

GOD DAMMIT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXTEND HER FOREHEAD LIKE THAT RICHARD SPENCER MEME

You don't know the legend of the Goddess of the Forehead?
Yeah, works for vice, has interviewed and covered a lot of alt right stuff, she interview Spencer and was like a faucet she was so wet.
Sup Forums has taken a shining to her because like you say, she's endearing for some reason. So we're gonna claim her.

What did she do wrong again?
Pretty sure she helped you idiots seeing as how she exposed the obvious cops masquerading as "white nationalists".

You should be thanking her?

-9/10
Would race mix with

hahahaha

jew

i thought her twitter banner looked a bit like kek? she said she comes here

we like her, that´s how we show affection

sloth girl is new queen of pol

She's jewish, right?

So, is the strategy something like:

"If whites ever try to organize, have jews pretend to be the leaders"

or something to that effect?

Links gorilla.

SHE'S NOT ACCEPTING MY SHITTAGRAM FOLLOW

but her nose is small

don't you have some hitler cats to slaughter?

r l

That dude Christopher is either the most obvious shill or the most hardcore T_D poster. The guy was adopting the retarded leddit phrases like if it was a cool thing. Take this vice video and learn how not to splerg on international television.

Ahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah
Holy shit, I can't stop

Is this bitch high as fuck or mentally retarded? I can't even tell

I think its the glasses

THIS WHITE SON OF A BITCH IS FUCKING WHITE WOMEN and basically YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID
FIND OUT HIS SECRET!!!!

4/20 all day

top fuckin kek

She writes high brow articles, i'd bet on drugs

She was some Brooklyn hipster sent to a borderline war zone where she was 10ft away from a car that rammed into dozens of human bodies, one of which who died.

She probably has PTSD desu.

Now's the perfect time for a nice "moderate white supremacist" to swoop in and sweep her off her feet.

Anyone else think she got wet after interviewing Spencer?

holy shit! kek

Is she at least aware of the fact that you are memeing her into your ideal neo-nazi waifu?

Wow was she really that close?

Muh white dick desu goys

Sup Forums loves you, Elle. /ourgirl/ forever.

from the nose down she's a 10/10
from the eyes up she's a 0/10.
I've never seen this before

she's also uncomfortable here from a long time ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=V3VHZCyNGWA

yet another mainstream interview.. hmmm

>elspeth
What an ugly ass name for such an ugly ass face.

That guy made us look bad desu at least follow around Enoch

got you

I want to marry her and impregnate her, no joke.

youtu.be/P54sP0Nlngg?t=680
>it was a really horrific sound

She's my new waifu do you think she's been secretly converted?

I don't fucking get it...She looks legit retarded...but something about her make her attractive as fuck...I literally have the fucking weirdest boner right now..

thanks user i was hoping for bigger but this works

now that's what i call a sixhead

Down with FAS-ism

Am I the only one who thinks she's ugly as fuck and don't know why Sup Forums likes her. I hate her face

I'm kind of surprised she has a career in journalism, even in what passes for American journalism, considering how she got her start.

Sup Forums is novelty driven she doesn't have traditional beauty but she is cute in her own way

Sometimes she looks really cute, other times she doesn't look very good at all. I don't understand it, but I like her voice and she seems sincere despite been so unfortunately blue pilled.

my eyes are too close together so i find wide midfaces attractive in terms of a not having a retarded looking child

Make a cum tribute, i believe in you pervs, she is in the thread, i feel it.

If she just got those teeth fixed she would look perfectly normal. Those damn canaines jutting out throw off the balance of her face

she tried to interview mike once before, he made her look like a complete idiot. She's probably too embarrassed to even talk to him now.

Remember that time she and her ex-husband fabricated lies about atrocities that occurred in Iraq?

she looks high as fuck

This bitch was undercover.

>I'm kind of surprised she has a career in journalism, even in what passes for American journalism, considering how she got her start.

how did she started anyway?

>she looks high as fuck

she is probably on some antidepressants/beta blockers or smth

Why does Vice always show the interviewer's face and reactions half the time instead of focussing on the person interviewed?

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

she looks like dwight schrutes sister

I think she looks cute in like an innocent girl studying politics in the 70s kind of way

Is that the golden one?

Look up Scott Thomas Beuachamp. She was married to the dude and also his fact-checker at a magazine where he published false stories about the Iraq War. Dude was eventually investigated by the military, though I can't remember if he wound up doing any time or not.

there is no woman on earth named elspeth who will not be inheriting millions of dollars