MUGABE: "WE WILL NOT PROSECUTE KILLERS OF WHITE FARMERS"

HOLY SHIT ! WHAT DOES /pol THINK ABOUT THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ecVvLqSJCK83
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any whites who still live in that shithole deserve whatever fate the nogs give them

>WHAT DOES /pol THINK ABOUT THIS?
Niggers.

Why is he so based Sup Forums ?

>Nigge-

America circa 2047

I used to think that Mugabe's style of government would never make it in America.

Now I am not so sure.

Witness the tweets of Charlottesville, VA's CURRENT DEPUTY MAYOR!!!

CURRENT.

This man made decisions that impacted last Saturday's disaster.

He and Mugabe are of a kind, clearly.

>2019

Sweden current year.

25.000 white people
almost 13 million blacks

shouldn't they get out of there?
it doesn't seem like they'll get along as it is

The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans.
Robert Mugabe
BASED
A
S
E
D

W*ite colonialists BTFO by based Africans.

>implying white people are allowed to immigrate anywhere

Doubtful. Both whites and blacks aren't breeding while Hispanic people are flooding in and having shitloads of kids. We're more apt to become Brazil 2.0 instead of Africa tier.

WTF he was just asking them to return last year. Now he is back to wanting to kill them. This is why you don't allow black people to lead you. They're fucking psychotic and imbalanced personalities. One moment you are laughing with them the next they're removing meat from your leg for their pot of gumbo.

Wonder if liberals will accept white refugees

If my poster ID is ieYS7uHu, then OP is a massive Turkish faggot

if doubles then Turkey will be the first country to get nuked in WW3

I just think your just another turk roach, btw your muslim so GTFO

well arent you just demoralized

They're kept around in case Mugabe needs that bogeyman again. Most of the ones still there are mostly waiting for the boot to drop because Europe and America won't take them in whereas the rest of Africa is going to the same shit. Compare also Afrikaners in South Africa and the German-Namibians (recently scapegoated for the "Herero genocide" despite not even the Herero wanting that). The way it works is that charity organisations pay the niggers to nig around and stay stupid so that they'll still need charity in the future, that being a major industry thanks to Western softness - and when then these dependents fail, the (((charity operatives))) take their luxury resorts and free food and piss off, pointing to the actual whites as the cause of it in the calm knowledge that nigger leaders will say anything for gibs, which is usually the trait that even got them the job in the first place.

Without America going hard-right the dog is fucked. Try not to be too sad.

Maybe if mugabe let's them have a ton of guns.

Now would be the time for them to bargain for their own state and they'll supply Zimbabwe with food.

He's faithful to his line so far, can't blame him for that.

>mestizo mongrel roleplays as a wh*Te subhuman

Do you think they can just leave? They aren't given refugee status in any western countries.

YOUR END IS NEAR wh*Te SUBHUMANS

Try better muslim piece of shit, btw your country is ugly as fuck

BASED MUGABE.

>no archived link
meh

sage goes in all fields

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

>my amerimutt ass is on fire

>only goes by race of the mother
You can bet that white births aren't 50+% when you take coalburners into account

Aren't you guys getting replaced by the Kurds?

don't you have a goat to fuck, achmed?

Why do you call your whore mother as a "goat" ?

Promotes significant neural activity.

Killing Yakub's spawns shouldn't be a crime. It is a service to humanity and it should be rewarded with a medal.

White people don't belong in Africa

*wh*Te subhumans

It seems to be par for the course

wh*Tes are not ""people""

this
they are monkeys

SAGE
youtu.be/ecVvLqSJCK83

When are the Chinese going to invade, kill him, and then take over all the farmland?

My conclusion is that the dumbass is getting paid to purge whites for Chinese foreign invaders that will eventually kill all the blacks.

The only ones suitable to taking over White Man farmland and making it productive are the Chinese.

>Rhodesians Never Die
but they do LMAO

Too bad none of them are smart enough to feed themselves

>Rhodesians never di-

Based as fuck, about time these crackers got a taste of their own medicine.

Why are white people in that shithole anyway?

Mugabe is one of the worlds greatest lolcows and seems to be set on proving that anti-white racist sentiment is based on bullshit.

Why are so many sub-Saharans in Turkey anyway?

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Turkey is BLACK country. We are proud BLACKs.

>6 months later
Zimbabwe is now suffering a massive food shortage, western countries please help! It's your obligation to help end this injustice.
>Germoney sends their young children there to help end this crisis.
Fuck this gay Earth, I was really happy until I started back on Sup Forums again last week.

We missed you based t*rkbro

The dumbest race to ever walk the earth on top of that.

Euthanization never looked so good.

FUCK OFF TO EUROPE wh*Te SUBHUMAN

I think all US foreign aid to that shithole should cut. We can start a petition against saying we shouldn't support racist governments. The petition probably won't impact foreign aid but it will expose anti white filth defending the nig and saying that there's no such thing as racism against whites. It can make great propaganda material to get more whites on our side when they see how leftists and media is supporting literal genocide of our kind.

So will you mudslimes

>why are you so afraid to have whites become a minority in America, user?

Those would fall under "mixed race births" you dumb faggot

>the rape baby is making another thread

"white" hispanics to the rescue

This means something on the sociobiological level. Whites are going into war mode. Females instinctively start cranking out babies when this happens.

>Brazil
>White

If you are going to lie about shit, make sure it's not stupidly easy to look up.

because we build this nation from the ground up and don't want it taken away from us

z*mbabwe genocide when?

#AfricaSoBlack

And I thought every nigger had already left their shit hole of a country.

Those poor niggers need some white mans help again? another live aid? another well drilled? a school built?

Fucking disgusting

>BLONDS ARE NOT wh*Te
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>waifu beats the shit out of someone in public
>o-oh shit better distract quickly
>k-kill white people

I don't see it being too far fetched to have this happen in America in a few years.

Niggers can say "We were historically oppressed" and get away with murder of whites.

Mugabe confirmed to be a black natsoc.

Why were blacks BTFO so easily by whites?

This seems exceptionally delusional

No one should be punished for murdering wh*Teoids.

this picture always made me laugh

>bring gun and artillery to sword fight becuase too scared to fight against BLACKs like a real man
>"hurr BLACKs BTFO by wh*Teoids durr"

Africa is a shithole. Water is wet.
More news at 11.

I've been to Turkey. It's a complete shithole.

It doesn't take long to figure out why they don't let your piece of shit country into the European Union.

Boo fucking hoo, colonists deserve what ever happens to them. They could have kept Europe pure, but their ancestors kicked off this whole multicultural/globalist bullshit.

Seems like he is saying anyone who kills whites will face summary execution

I thought this nigger roach got banned

Are you a wizard?

Says the guy who lives in Canada. A country who sucked the British colonizing cock for centuries and still has many ties to the British Colonizing Commonwealth.

Hilarious.

I would say get out of Anatolia but modern Turks are not even Turks, such a small number of them came to Anatolia and mixed with the locals, the locals then adapted the culture and traditions.

>it's the anti-white roach again

>b-but muh superior physical strength
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the canary in the coal mine

im off to kill me some pigskin tobacco farmers

>wh*Teoid subhuman in charge of our history
also try to say "get out of anatolia" here, i wonder what will you look like with your arm in your ass and one leg missing. I'd personally love to kick your wh*Te skull in proudly.

Why are there no msm outlets outraged, or even reporting on this? Hmmm

I remember how some Turks lynched 6 Greeks because they shouted Constantinople in Istanbul and one of them was stabbed LMAO

>it's the butthurt rapebaby again

He did but he keeps finding ways to evade the bans, now the mods just delete his shitty threads whenever they pop up. This thread will be down soon.

>we don't want shitskins in white man's lands but we must live in niggerdom

BASED MUGABE

>lil roachie doesn't know raped women were usually taken with the rapist
Lmao, you are literally a nation of bastards.

where should they go, what country is taking in South African refugees?

The fact that you chimps can't even look us in the eye when we walk by y'all just goes to show you have not forgotten who your masters are.

you will always be another worthless monkey, now entertain me some more! jump you fucking monkey! jump!

most of the white people still there literally CANNOT move out. many of those left, under horrible twists of fate, only have Zimbabwe citizenship.
But because they are white, they get to live under genocidewatch while commies irrationally say "just leave Africa" as if that is a legal thing one can do.
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE