WE SHARE A DREAM
AND SING WITH ONE VOICE
I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE ALL GAY AMPHIBIANS

Jackpot

isn't Nigger KANG?

STARFLEEK

Go back to work faggot

Kaptainz in sheit.

How much do you want to bet every antagonist will be a usually white, male, who holds what we would consider to be traditional values.

lol, no you

If get Orville will outshine Discovery

Checked

WE

A nigger. A nigger captain.

Reroll for fox Seth galaxy quest.

Nice.

>Creates synthetic watermelon

Bay pa caba.

Do ((they)) realise that forced diversity makes movies and tv less $$popular$$?

Daily reminder that it won't last a season

cancellation is coming

KLINGONS

underrated

>Seth MacFarlane
>projects that aren't family guy
good luck with that

Star Trek Discovery confirmed for fucked

Confirmed.
It'll probably be another edgy emofest like Stargate Universe was.

gay niggaz from outta space n shieeet

god fucking damnit i forgot all about that garbage WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Star Trek has always been "post racial hippie futurism"
that nigressa munroeruo was there in EPISODE FUCKING 1

Sup Forums here - I can tell you all the trekkies over on our board are about as unenthusiastic as humanly possible for STD.

Absolutely *nothing* that's come out so far looks good. The ship design is retarded, the 'ancient klingons' are completely out-of-place and look like something out of a cheap SyFy original, the aesthetics look like someone took JJ's designs and made them out of the cheapest materials available, and everything we've heard about the actual writing suggests it's going to be the most hamfisted, unsubtle shit in the franchise - half of us are expecting there to be Trayvon Martin stories, tranny issues, and some evil space emperor Glumpf who wants to build a space wall.

Seth MacFarlane's 'Galaxy Quest' homage looks like it'll be a better Trek series than Discovery.

To it's credit, SGU actually got pretty fucking good once they started toning down the relationship drama and the 'let's hang out at somebody's house on Earth' episodes and started focusing on the actual sci-fi.

The Destiny-chasing aliens, the reveal of the ship's mission, the drones, the alternate timeline civilization, there was a lot of good potential

It's like they wanted to permanently end any future stragate shows. At least they won't reboot it and make it leftist garbage r-right guys?

"The Orville? WTF is this? Seth McFarlane? I'll watch the trailer just to see how shitty it is." That was my first thought.

Then I actually watched it. I wouldn't say I was pants-shitting excited, but it made me want to watch more. McFarlane has said it won't be a straight up comedy, which is good. I think if the humor is less Family Guy and more Galaxy Quest, and they have good characters and stories, it should be a good show.

The only true check.

>Absolutely *nothing* that's come out so far looks good. The ship design is retarded, the 'ancient klingons' are completely out-of-place and look like something out of a cheap SyFy original, the aesthetics look like someone took JJ's designs and made them out of the cheapest materials available, and everything we've heard about the actual writing suggests it's going to be the most hamfisted, unsubtle shit in the franchise - half of us are expecting there to be Trayvon Martin stories, tranny issues, and some evil space emperor Glumpf who wants to build a space wall.

That sounds like 2017

kek

...Star Trek is a strange hill to die on for whatever statement you're trying to make.

Just in TOS, we're talking about a show that had Jewish actors, a black woman and a Japanese man and a Russian man on the bridge as command officers, endorsement by Martin Luther King, Jr., a black Admiral, a deliberately-Satanic looking first officer, and if Roddenberry had his way the first officer would have instead been a woman. We also have what was the first interracial kiss, an episode that talks frankly about birth control.

There's also a eugenically-created superman in one episode (and a movie), engineered to be "perfect", who is ethnically Indian.

Oh, and Roddenberry was an avowed atheist.

...having said all of that, Star Trek Discovery does look terrible. Just not for anything related to the racial makeup of the cast.

the other thing.... it is not on "broadcast TV" or "regular"cable TV. it's on a subscription based pay per view called CBS Access...

>wonder who is behind this payment scheme ?

Fuck, another Worf's Cousin episode.

we need more racist directors, does anyone know of any so i can watch movies now?

Yeah the alternative timeline civ was cool as hell. I like how they were even more advanced than Earth but not so advanced. Their power grid using a combination of solar, wind, and geothermal.