Welcome to AMERICA in 2017 where niggers and communists are in the streets protesting against free speech!

Welcome to AMERICA in 2017 where niggers and communists are in the streets protesting against free speech!

It's like 1963 all over again!

And if you don't like it, YOU are the bad guy! The world is upside down, I feel sick

America is literally the Weimar Republic 2.0
Exactly the same shit, antifa/commies vs natsoc, massive riots, anti-white propaganda (in Germany's case anti-german) kike controlled media and banks.
It's
Exactly
The
Same

The good thing is that we know what happened after all of that.

Get ready lads, we're in for a bumpy ride

>Welcome to AMERICA in 2017 where niggers and communists use their free speech to tell you that you suck!

ftfy

Apartheid was the PINNACLE of nigger living.

Saying they're communist is as much as a strawman as them saying the right are nazis

Good thing Amerilards have all those guns for defending their freedums.

We just need dat hyperinflation

Antifa are communists though. They openly have communist beliefs therefore communists.

its coming senpai

>Welcome to AMERICA in 2017 where Nazis cry into their webcam and beg for everyone to respect their privacy after getting pepper sprayed

kekistanis*

antifa you are a fucking embarrassment and you fight for your own enslavement

kys

Welcome to AMERICA in 2008 where everyone got in the streets to protest the bail out of the collapsing economic system.

Welcome to AMERICA in 2017 where the 1% has used that money to divide and conquer the anti establishment movement, pitting niggers and communists against nazis.

The system is designed to strip the world of resources, rob us, and make dependents of us all. Fighting each other only makes it easier

Yep.

Also:

>Welcome to America, where being anti facist, and anti nazi makes you a bad guy!

Nope. Try again, sweetie.

Ay yo can you hit me wit dat hyperinflation?

Yes being a facist is bad

To bad the facists are tricked into being fascist

Lets be honest both you and the brits picked that side and what happened and will happen is a direct consequence of the choice made at the time.

Someone posted an image of this communist party and there was this right wing party who would protect right winger's from violence then that turned out to be the Nazi party.

This is a false quotation, as much as I agree don't spread it.

Yeah I pretty much called it...The left will eat eachother but not before destroying the nation that gave them the right to bitch about what they think is racist and oppressive.

>fight for commies against Germans
>take gorillions of jews and other horrible criminals from Europe's prisons
>make niggers full citizens and auto-naturalize their spawn
>Mhm, I wonder why my country is going to shit, a real mystery.