When will you stop projecting and admit everything you project onto liberals about being """the violent left""" and...

When will you stop projecting and admit everything you project onto liberals about being """the violent left""" and """total loser cucks""" is actually true about you?

I understand many of you will be utterly triggered by this and will likely be the only news you receive this week from non-right wing rags.

Here's one of the marchers involved at the UtR event, who lost his wageslave job at a hot dog shop:
>rawstory.com/2017/08/charlottesville-white-supremacist-marcher-gets-idd-on-twitter-and-loses-job-at-hot-dog-restaurant/

>B-b-but user, that's not fair! That's just some random marcher. That's not representative of white nationalists!!

Here are some of your thought leaders - proven felonious retards:

Chris Cantwell, wanted for 2 felonies with warrant out for his arrest (and previous record of drug offenses including drug dealing):
>news.vice.com/story/white-nationalist-chris-cantwell-is-reportedly-wanted-for-arrest

"Hero" in these parts, Based Stickman, is a 41 year old with a prior robbery conviction:
>sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php?cmpid=reddit-desktop

And the Belle of the Ball Richard Spencer who is dodging taxes with his nonprofit:
>latimes.com/nation/la-na-spencer-nonprofit-20170626-story,amp.html

When did you grow out of projecting onto other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory
archive.is/RXjcS
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/17/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-charlottesville-counter-protest/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOoh_bbvwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive

>rawstory com/2017/08/charlottesville-white-supremacist-marcher-gets-idd-on-twitter-and-loses-job-at-hot-dog-restaurant
archive.is/RXjcS

No

These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
BASEBALL BATS
Other things I haven't heard about yet.

Oh yeah. Meet the Deputy Mayor.

Sniff, wrong.

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/17/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-charlottesville-counter-protest/

>The permit was issued to Walt Heinecke, an associate professor of educational research, statistics and evaluation at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. The "special events certificate of approval" for a public demonstration at two parks in Charlottesville, McGuffey Park and Justice Park. Those are located within one and two blocks, respectively, of Emancipation Park, the location of a Robert E. Lee statue and the destination for the Unite the Right march. The certificate covers Saturday, Aug. 12, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Damn, so pol is wrong? Who would have thought

11:35 AM

The Charlottesville Police Department posted on its Facebook account that “Unlawful assembly has been declared for rally at Emancipation Park.”

sorry buster, your permit became invalid at 11:35

I'm going to need to see a police record for that, not a rando Jewbook post.
Oh wait, you can't produce that?

ok, why did the unite the right rally break up after 11:35 and everyone started going home?
random coincidence huh

google could. BUT FUCK THAT ONLY POL

>can't produce evidence of extraordinary claim
>SEE LOOK these two unrelated things mean I'm right
Are rightists always this stupid?

Lol that's not evidence

>fight forest fires for a living
>experienced outdoorsman
>have a white wife with 3 kids, wants 9 more
>no debt
>100 acres of land and self sufficient homestead

I am most certainly not a loser or a cuck.

Can't speak for everyone else here.

>When will you stop projecting and admit everything you project onto liberals about being """the violent left""" and """total loser cucks""" is actually true about you?

As a totally impartial and unbiased third party observer, I'm going to ask you the same exact question.

/thread

Yeah and I'm an NFL consultant who makes $500k a day on my laptop and the HBO show ballers is actually about my life

Loosen your cage op

>unironically believes this shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

[in the tenor of a gun nut talking about assault rifles]
Do you even know what the Alt-left is? Can you even define it?
No, you can't. Because it doesn't exist.
Any person who uses the term "alt-left" in invariably a retard who has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to politics.
Drink bleach and stop trying to take away my rights, pussygrrabber.

Sage this shill thread. Go fuck yourself leftard. You are literally channeling your whole (((movement))) inferiority complex onto everybody else. You're a joke.

>leftists are now projecting their tendency to project
It was inevitable.

When you're retarded but you still want to show your extra retardation just in case.

Hint:the Alt-right also doesn't exist.

these two posters are sitting in the same room
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOoh_bbvwU
@1:41 a police officer CLEARLY STATES that unlawful assembly has been declared in the name of the commonwealth

Absolutely triggered. Why are you so emotional that you can't even address that white nationalist leaders are all felonious retards? Do you have nothing to say about their crimes?

well well well
not only was I right, but you two are satanic

who declared them leaders?
hillary? themselves?

>can't address his leaders are felons
>t-t-they aren't my leaders. h-heh

>27 posts
>7 posts by op
they always try WAY too hard...

sage this thread.
slide it
OP needs to drink bleach then kill his/her/its whole family.
ALT-LEFT WILL BE BTFO TODAY

Be jealous all you want, faggot

No one who is anyway worthwhile will be at these rallies. Anyone with half way decent job is aware enough that going to one of these things is the kiss of death for their career. And, as I hope most of Sup Forums is aware, absolutely nothing is more important than improving yourself. Living the good life with respect and family without a job.

Thats why you only see the worst people at any right wing event. Doesn't mean these dregs represent an entire movement though, you'd be wise to remember that yourself considering your tactic of dismissing groups you disagree with as losers, racist, or whatever, is becoming less effective.

>anderson CIA pooper

Alt-left have:
Murdered a congressman
Bike lock man on trial for attempt murder
8 cops shot yesterday, 2 dead
5 cops shot ciuple of months ago, 2 dead