Recognize AntiFa as a terrorist Organization

Friendly reminder for you guys to sign and share this White House petition to make AntiFa a formally recognized terrorist organization.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

This is the first step in cracking down on leftist violence and restoring free speech for whites in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44&feature=youtu.be
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumped and signed.

Alt-left terror has literally scared people from talking about politics. It needs to be ended.

Can't sign 'cause not burger, but have a bump.

Digits confirm petition will be signed

Agreed. Physical removal incoming.

Much appreciated

Signed. Thanks for posting.

This shit really needs to be called out and put to an end.

I dunno guys, isn't calling a bunch of middle class noodle armed white kids a "terrorist organisation" going to diminish what the threat of a terrorist organisation is supposed to be?

funded by (((soros)))
youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44&feature=youtu.be

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

signed.

They're committing organized acts of political violence so no it's definitely a legitimate label.

They have caused quantifiable harm.

Yeah sure, don't goet me wrong, Anitfa are assholes, but the harm they do is mainly destruction of private property and maybe a few bloody noses, it hardly compares to driving jets into buildings or mowing people down with trucks. just seems like including them would lessen the sting of being a "terrorist" for real terrorists

signed

NJ already has.

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

It's less about the amount of damage and more about the philosophy.

If they could get away with it, they'd be doing the same shit as ISIS. In the end they want to silence and murder their political enemies.

We need to stop them before it gets that bad because it will. Look at Cuba, Russia, Cambodia, or any other communist insurgency.

It has to be brought on the federal level, or even the international level

Ya that was good news. Plenty of support from in-state. I think we have a chance at getting recognized at the Federal level though which would have huge implications.

Eh, it won't ever get that bad, Antifa don't have true conviction, their activities are a hobby to them, when those activities start to potentially impede their lives in the capitalist system they'll just quit.

But on principle, sure, yeah, make them terrorists. Whatever

>but the harm they do is mainly destruction of private property and maybe a few bloody noses,

Vandalism and physical assault are despicable behavior as far as I am aware, no matter what semantics you use to paint them in a good light, you fucking cowardly enabling faggot. Also they are an organized group that more than once planned and executed plans to disrupt peaceful protest of differing ideologies, seeing the way their ''counter-protest'' is going they'll start using molotov and nastier shit soon enough, especially if they get emboldened by the MSM propaganda supporting/washing them of all liability.

You definitely sound like a faggot who never was caught in a real fight of his life, esle you would understand that physical harm doesn't change shit and in fact only embolden the one you're beating, unless he is an utterly spineless coward.

That's a honeypot.

bumped and signed

No not really, I'm just someone who's actually fought in the Balkan War so these pathetic skirmishes are childish to me.

But I'm perfectly willing to concede that ON PRINCIPLE you're right, I'm just trying to put a practical spin on it.

Antifa is already a Terrorist org in New Jersey.

How the fuck is recognizing this on a federal level a honeypot?