I am an alpha brain with a beta life

i am an alpha brain with a beta life

>im a beta

What good is the alpha brain if it can't sort you life out?

i look like the guy in your pic

No, you're just a beta

Start lifting heavy weights

How can you sort yourself out if the one that needs sorting out is doing the sorting

Alphas don't come to 4 chan and bitch about their beta lives. They are doing something about it to fix it.

Superman ain't gonna fly in and do the sorting.

i already do

You are your brain, so you are actually beta as fuck, else your life would reflect what goes on in your head.

Thoughts become things.

>the intelligent but lazy meme
Potential is worthless when left unutilized. Only thing that matters is results.

you cant be alpha in modern society ..not truly

This

This is not a hugbox
GTFO, go to fucking /soc/ if you want to get your dick rated.
You are beta, full stop.
You will never a make a difference to anything
might as well kys right now.
sage. OP is a fag etc.

This. You have to "have friends" and pretend that you like being around other people. Fucking disgusting.

That's called gamma you cancerfaggot

Peer pressure getting in the way of your alpha status? Poor baby.

> (OP)
>you cant be alpha in modern society ..not truly
An alpha is always striving for better, but understands that life doesn't come with guarantees. If you believe that alpha means perfect happiness and success then you are beta. Alphas don't need to be bosses over people, they naturally attract followers who make them leaders. If you think you have to have control over everything and everyone, you are a beta with an Alpha complex.

Every kid goes through a phase where they think that they're super smart and everybody else is not complex enough to grasp how deep they are.

Some remain stunted and do not develop as adults, and never actually leave this phase, so they make excuses as to why they're super special but still never get what they want.

> It's not me, it's just not possible for ANYONE to be alpha.
Wow, the mind of a Trumpcuck.

He might, if you learn how to get out of your own way