Oh vey!

Why is the antifa so peaceful, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if anti fascists are attacking you, you should reevaluate your beliefs.

*shoots congressman*
Why do peaceful bro?

>Suddenly the last five years of non-stop liberal violence didn't happen.

Really makes me think.

>A FUCKING LEAF
As it ever occurred to you that they consider everyone right of Lenin a fucking fascist?

>Yoav Fromer

Just a coincidence.

Has it ever occurred to you that Portuguese are moors and that you're just a self hater?

So I'm just some random business owner that isn't a part of any movement but had my shop broken into, raided, and got the shit kicked out of me by 20 people? Yea, I'll reevaluate my beliefs, nothing is going to make me want to join an armed movement to oppose them more than that.

Okay, so by that logic, I'll call myself an "anti-rapist," and then I'll define being Canadian as a form of rape because you "rape" our board with your undesired opinions. Is it now okay for me to kill you? Maybe you should reevaluate your beliefs.

I gotta believe at this point there is just 1, maybe 2 leafs sitting at the Sup Forums catalog typing ctrl-f, "r: 0" and then trying to get in a shitpost before anyone else replies. Over and over...

Insurance will cover it, it's really a non-issue. Replacing a window is quite easy. What's not easy is accepting fascism.

yes yes, we in Europe have ample experience with ''peaceful'' antifa. Our intelligence agencies warn local government officials yearly about this cozy peaceful club

Good eye, Nazi scum

No political violence has ever happened on the left. Silly goy.

Left fights for equality, acceptance, and women's rights.

Right fights for division, supremacy, inequality, hate, divide and conquer, backwards patriarchal systems, and are a threat to women's rights.

Stop being so fucking stupid. Left does fight, but clearly for the better reasons. If you can't see that then you're clearly some dumb male who lives on a farm.

Negroes going Full-Negro-Retard

This post is how you know Jews are behind everything.

Cmon Portugual, stop taking the bait. Remember, rakes, not arguments when it comes to Canadians.

This flimsy logic and fascist rhetoric is why your bike lock boyfriend is going to prison.

>Rosenbaum

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Blm is full of little angels

Let's look at the plus side, the more they talk like this, the more they inspire and motivate a polar opposite movement

wtf is die goy

ah, I didn't have this one, thanks

Are comments disabled? Because the left shot a fucking congressman recently and no one seems to remember

Yeah, insurance will cover getting traumatised by getting your head kicked in by 20 people.

that's a catachan that jew is going up against.
that hebrew is going to be stew.

I understand when normal people who just swallow what the media tells them don't know about all the violent lefty protest over the past year or two. But if you are pretending to be a journalist surely you would know that every single trump rally was met with violent protests sometimes turning into full blown riots.

Explain this
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065?s=09

intredasting
this can only mean chicago is full of white supremacists/nazis

how else would this have happened
but wait, why did they attack trump supporters? Because they were not far-right enough?

Now we figured out the problem in Chicago

Lmao wtf... The only good leftist is a bleeding screaming and dying leftist

BASH THE FASH!!!