The absolute state of America

The absolute state of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
foxnews.com/us/2017/07/14/immigrants-defecate-in-streets-behead-chickens-angry-pennsylvania-residents-say.html
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/judges-complain-its-unsafe-unsanitary-outside-county-courthouse-in-seattle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fucking shit
How do liberals live like this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

USA superpower 2020

AYO! WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS!!

''FOX NEWS''

SAGE

Its fucking real, but only in California and Seattle. They are pretty much the homeless capitals of the US. I have a buddy who lives in LA, he tells me he sees human shit on the streets on a daily basis.

America is pretty fucked.

Whose streets? Poo's streets!

I fucking hate going to school in Denver.

Seattle went to shit since Nirvana suicided himself

POO

kek

lololololololol

I hope the cities burn

Never knew America had so many Indian immigrants. It's time for having designated shitting streets.

hoses are racist. they remind our black brothers and sisters of selma alabama

This is only really true in the blue states and blue cities, though.

If it looks like the whole country is like this, it's just because the MSM believes that about a dozen or two major cities are the only inhabited parts of the US.

yaz, Seattle here, they have homeless encampments under the freeways, moreover the homeless people here are filthy, thieving, drugged up,alcoholic vagrants

This is the blue cities. Let 'em slide.

We see how hostile they are to patriots anyway. Look at the free speech rally today in Boston. 50,000 cops promised. Zero cops show up, another trap for the patriots. If Antifa does something it will be excused. If patriots do something, it will be vilified. (Can't make a "false equivalence there!)

Just let the cities rot. Literally. It's not time to fix them yet, they need to go through a purge cycle.

LOL

Picture of the dissenting councilman, Larry Gossett.
His reasoning is that using power washers to spray down the streets would be reminiscent and bring back memories of the civil rights era where police used hoses to suppress civil rights activists.

They said India was going to be next Super power

Maybe they meant a Super Power was going to become India

Liberals don't live like this. They live in gated white communities miles away, while demanding more street-shitters be relocated into areas that still vote Republican.

obviously there's a hidden agenda behind this.

also
>USA superpooper 2020

"John found the way… He stepped to the window and pointed at the skyscrapers of the city. He said that we had to extinguish the lights of the world, and when we would see the lights of New York go out, we would know that our job was done."

-- Atlas Shrugged

I read that in high school. Seemed like exaggerated fiction then. Not so much now.

good

THE SOONER AMERICA rottens AWAY AND KILLS ITSELF THE BETTER FOR THE PLANET

You should add the following books to your list:

* Atlas Shrugged (already mentioned)
* Brave New World
* Fahrenheit 451

I can almost promise you none of these books are allowed in high school or college literature classes anymore.

A multicultural paradise.

It wasn't assigned. We were assigned leftist philosophers and stuff, that's all I remember reading. I read it because a friend was reading it.

Unironically my younger son has read most of those you listed. He's OK.

I think 451 is, not sure of the rest. They've been replaced by post apocalyptic nu-literature that deal with romance and coming of age and soul searching rather than actual world building and society like the ones you listed. Divergent and Maze Runner cone to mind.

HAHAHAHA who would have fucking thought, 4 years ago, that the next country to have DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS would be the USA. POO IN THE LOO!

Simply because Jews say it's great. Y'know, "diversity is our strength" and all that.

You gotta be shitting me? right? right?

>Washing the shit off the streets
lmao

Why drop bomb on Kim Jong
Drop a log on sidewalk

Excellent banter Pajeet.

Denver fag here

Drove past a mudslime taking a dump in the street last month

Kill me.

kek

I bet you're loving this.

I know at one point a few years ago, Seattle locked public bathrooms in Capital Hill because people kept ODing on heroin in them.

kek, you just know all the Pajeets are saving these articles for the next poo in the loo thread

When people from San Francisco like to act like their city is the captial of all science, technology, and culture in the country, and that everyone else is just illiterate cavemen half-clothed in animal skins and still confused and frightened by fire, I like to remind them that at least a third of the escalators on their transit system are out-of-order at any given time due to being clogged up by human feces.

Yes, SF is truly the pinnacle of civilization.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

Doesn't it sound kind of offensive - comparing civil rights activist to shit I mean :P
Should agitate some people to protest his nahzee ass

I love you India... You can have this one.

Mosque built years ago in my town 10 minutes outside of Harrisburg, never seen any cars in its parking lot once, and it's not in a hajji "infested" part of town. Why was it built? beginning to think its only there as a sleeper cell hideout with AKs in its basement.

>that feel when all the poos are saving this image now because they finally have a proper retort to americans calling them poos

This is why we need to thwap people on the calf with batons like Singapore does.
That city-state is clean as fuck.

10/10

>The Blaze

Hi Glenn

>Work as a butcher in a grocery store in buttfuck Indiana
>(laugh all you want I get like $20/hr)
>Somehow we got mudshits out here
>One of them gets hired in my department
>Drove a fucking beautiful sports car that looked like something out of a movie, parked across four spaces so nobody could park near him
>At the end of every one of his shifts he would buy all the steaks in our case and want them all individually wrapped, we only get meat in the morning in order to keep things as fresh as possible so this would fuck us over
>Refuses to touch pork
>Refuses to show up on time because "ehhhhh it is too early I do not wake up before nine"
>His idea of "stocking" the shelves in the lunchmeat section is to just dump it into the bunkers without actually looking where it goes
>Blatantly hit on women in borderline sexual harassment ways (not even borderline, he flat out told some woman he liked her ass and wanted to fuck her)
>Couldn't fucking read goddamn english so he struggled to get things out of our service case for people
>This went on for almost a week, everyone in our department complaining to management but they looked the other way
>Finally one day one of the managers was outside on a smoke break around 11, saw him driving up and coming in
>Asked him what time he got here
>"ha ha I have been here working very hard since seven this morning my friend"
>That's what finally got the fucker fired, for "abusing the company timeclock" and lying on his time-in sheet

Granted management said they were trying to build a case to fire him so he couldn't come back and make it a race thing, but it was still fucking miserable

>One of the managers said he had over fifty sexual harassment reports in the WEEK he worked here

Why didn't you pelt him with a rock or water bottle or something?

They should just kick all of those vagrants out instead of making it more comfortable for them. They really think they'll just wake up one day and make their bed, tidy up their tent, and set off for a productive day?

POO

Sounds like you were dealing with an alpha

There is certainly a lot of shit involved.

LELLLL

SF IS LITERALLY DELHI TIER

My school system in NJ has all of them but Atlas Shrugged, mostly because that is too long. Granted it's the richest part of NJ and therefore rather conservative.

Well written! But this is not news. It's olds. This shit happens everywhere in mulitkulti world. If I had your way with words I could toss in a few humdingers myself. (in the worst one a local worker, liked by both the employer, his colleagues, AND the customers, was fired to make room for more multikulti... Multikulti's employment ended in a spectacular misogynous case, and yeah, he'd been inappropriately addressing and outright touching several of the female staff. But that wasn't it. It was his outright refusal to accept orders from females in charge, that got him fired)

I visited florence once and saw a homeless guy taking a shit in an alley in the middle of the day with hundreds of people walking by him. Me and my buddy were tourists so we had a video camera and we walked by again to record him.

good times

Lmaòoooooooo

Designated shitting streets. Holy hell.

NY TAKES MUCH LESS SHIT THAN THE HIPPY CUNTS ON THE WEST COAST

NYC HAS HAD RIGHT WING MAYORS FOR DECADES, GIULIANI DEPORTED THE HOMELESS OUT OF THE CITY

DEBLASIO IS A FUCKING KUCK THOUGH, HE'S GONNA LOSE IN NOVEMBER

IS THIS RETARD FOR REAL

Smithers, use the amnesia ray on him...

9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
they redefined laws in the city to make non-violent crimes carry a smaller sentence, which I think is weird because I've heard homeless people try to get locked up for regular meals and shelter.
foxnews.com/us/2017/07/14/immigrants-defecate-in-streets-behead-chickens-angry-pennsylvania-residents-say.html
The immigrants are Romanian, i didn't know they pooped in streets.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/judges-complain-its-unsafe-unsanitary-outside-county-courthouse-in-seattle/
I have no idea why that guy would call washing kaa kaa dookey of the streets racist, people in the courthouse smell it all day they shouldn't have to.
I've already heard about the Seattle poo poo problem months ago
Frankly I undertand why a homeless guy would poop on a sidewalk, but how do Romanian road poopers even get into the country?

+ shitting app to map the designated shitting streets

HOLY SHIT AMERICA TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL

explain why you are pooping in our beautiful Pennsylvanian streets, is it envy?

>Americans start defecating in public

Have they run out of Walmarts?

Just shit in front of his house then.

I laughed too much

They shit in the streets because they can't use bathrooms anywhere. All the Portapotties are heavy duty padlocked, all the public bathrooms closed after 7pm til 8am or so, no businesses will let them use the bathroom without paying and many businesses don't even have public restrooms at all any more. Most of this is the fault of junkies and addicts who shoot up in the bathroom or mess the place up. Once a few businesses stop letting people use the bathroom then all of them have to because with fewer and fewer places it makes those toilets more and more fucked.

It's funny really, the right to sleep on the sidewalk but nowhere to shit. Very progressive. The city of San Francisco implemented a costly fix in the form of a few self cleaning suicideboothesque bathrooms sporadically placed in various places, but the junkies and degenerates crowd them at night.

SF has gotten WAY worse in the last decade. I used to go there in the 90s (south bay here) and it was pretty cool/fun/etc. Now it's pretty fucking trash filled. You try and park and you'll have to pay whatever crackhead niggers are around 5 bucks to 'watch' your car because otherwise they'll DEFINITELY slash your tires and bust your windows. They made property crime a misdemeanor now so you better have a SPOTLESS car interior, because anything you leave in there is going to result in a broken window and theft within like 10 minutes of parking. Never leave anything in your trunk either. And enjoy not having a catalytic converter most of the time because they'll cut that off too. Don't bother reporting it, the police aren't interested. Homeless camps errywhere and the police sure as fuck don't arrest them or roust them out either. They shit and piss anywhere they want. I can't believe idiots are paying 4k a month to live somewhere their front porch is literally a hobos toilet.

Also food is super expensive because of 15 dollar minimum wage. You can't order ammo if you own a gun. Oh, and extra sales tax to pay for illegals. SF is into 'needs cleansing from God' stage.

Why do Americans even post here unashamedly? Their country is an absolute disgrace, a big fat mess, they're a fucking joke.

No, they get more money for having more homeless. It's a hilarious concept and quite frankly I'm surprised more people haven't wizened up to it.

What incentive do you have to solve a problem when the problem is where your paycheck comes from? This is the core behind why homelessness hasn't been properly addressed in the US. Every year it's 'we're going to try and fix visible poverty, give us more money and we'll try this progressive new idea' but the next year rolls around and there's just as many if not more.

kek, have a (you)

In downtown LA they smear shit on the walls. No I'm serious.

Melania pls

It's the same in Europe. Even public toilets cost money, but you don't see vagrants shitting on the walkways

pajeet my son
u have finally acheive top bantz

YOU JUST SEE VAGRANTS SPRAWLED ACROSS THE CHAMPS ELYSEES

THERES SHIT ALL OVER YOUR STREETS, DONT WORRY YUROP

What are you laughing at Kumar? At least they can still manage to keep it out of their drinking water.

>They should just kick all of those vagrants out instead of making it more comfortable for them
And then they'll just go somewhere else, maybe your town.

wow they are much better off in Europe

Nice.

>going to downtown sf
For what purpose? It's a beautiful town with awesome neighborhoods, just stay out of the mission and the tenderloin. Also anywhere near market Street is bad news.

You Indians are alright

You win this time India

SF IS HONESTLY VERY CLOSE BEHIND, TOTAL LEFTIST DYSTOPIA

REMOVE BUMS

DESIGNATED

Why doesn't the city remove this shit?

You see vagrants, I see doctors, engineers and astronauts.

Racist.

Jesus christ, how do you people live with this people?
This shit WOULD NOT fly in Poland, our bullshit threshold is way too low for this.

How many minimum-wage Poles does it take to clean that up?

Capitalist paradise you mean

You guys are aright.

>SF is into 'needs cleansing from God' stage
This. Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing on San Fran.

You win this time pajiet

>mfw when I live in the whitest part of the US
the absolute state of urban life lmao