>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/image-of-syrian-boy-washed-up-on-beach-hits-hard-1441282847
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/shocking-image-of-drowned-syrian-boy-shows-tragic-plight-of-refugees
cbc.ca/news/world/little-alan-kurdi-washed-ashore-suddenly-refocuses-syrian-tragedy-nahlah-ayed-1.3213893
nytimes.com/2015/09/04/world/europe/syria-boy-drowning.html?mcubz=0
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/shocking-image-of-drowned-syrian-boy-shows-tragic-plight-of-refugees
nytimes
archive.is/ViIT1
youtube.com/watch?v=oWyru0FXQ5Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/if-these-extraordinarily-powerful-images-of-a-dead-syrian-child-washed-up-on-a-beach-don-t-change-10482757.html
scribd.com/lists/21555220/Antifa
pscp.tv/BasedStickMan_/1MYxNXOLYZwGw
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Sl5CZylLM
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
youtube.com/watch?v=RWVZuqCmS-A
wcvb.com/nowcast
boston.cbslocal.com/show/cbs-boston-live-video/
elitedaily.com/news/twitter-begging-people-not-one-thing-barcelona-attack/2047999/
romper.com/p/why-you-shouldnt-share-videos-of-the-barcelona-van-crash-77261
nypost.com/2017/08/18/twitter-users-flood-barcelona-hashtags-with-cute-animals-to-thwart-terrorists/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/257101/american-jews-last-leftist-jews-world-daniel-greenfield
thejewishchronicle.net/view/full_story/26635969/article-Relief-for-Britain-s-Jews-as-Cameron-elected-to-second-term?instance=lead_story_left_column
cross-currents.com/2017/02/01/why-american-jews-will-no-longer-be-overwhelmingly-liberal/
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IofP3RJqAo
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOr12AQpnU
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Fresh bread

Awoo and MAGA

it's a snoozement...

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

These two things would be huge to help out our education system.

Colleges raise their tuition because they know kids will just borrow the money. and the whole thing works to just funnel money into Dem pockets.

What does /ptg/ think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

WHERE DOES IT END!?

>Image of Drowned Syrian Boy Echoes Around World

wsj.com/articles/image-of-syrian-boy-washed-up-on-beach-hits-hard-1441282847

>Shocking images of drowned Syrian boy show tragic plight of refugees

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/shocking-image-of-drowned-syrian-boy-shows-tragic-plight-of-refugees

>Little Alan Kurdi, washed ashore, suddenly refocuses Syrian tragedy: Nahlah Ayed

cbc.ca/news/world/little-alan-kurdi-washed-ashore-suddenly-refocuses-syrian-tragedy-nahlah-ayed-1.3213893

>Image of Drowned Syrian, Aylan Kurdi, 3, Brings Migrant Crisis Into Focus

nytimes.com/2015/09/04/world/europe/syria-boy-drowning.html?mcubz=0

basic bitch neocon

>this is what democracy looks like
i hate this chant so godamn much

Heaps of jews hate isreal though. Western/german jews are fucking insane.

Jews have their own civil war/cucking fight over israel and muh poor muslims

It's as if the other jews have made the isreal issue a worldwide issue now.

you know where it ends user

>What does /ptg/ think of based Bill Whittle?
A good bridge between normie and the deeper right side.

But obviously a cuckservative from our standpoint.

Archive
>theguardian com/world/2015/sep/02/shocking-image-of-drowned-syrian-boy-shows-tragic-plight-of-refugees
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/02/shocking-image-of-drowned-syrian-boy-shows-tragic-plight-of-refugees
>nytimes com/2015/09/04/world/europe/syria-boy-drowning.html?mcubz=0
archive.is/ViIT1

....what?

>That is so sad. Slavic countries just have to have the worst luck.
it really is but also sorta admirable
i once had this old women who lived near me who would send them a donation of part of her pension to them each month like clockwork
i hear it also holds charity dinners and shit in diaspora high areas where it hands out a tin and asks for change
its kept itself alive almost a century doing shit like this

apparently it dosent take much to keep afloat the only property the """gov""" owns is like one old office building in U.S/canada which is almost hundred percent empty which serves as both the "embassy" and "parliment" of the "gov"

just in case it was missed if not plz no bully not attempting to spam

what stream?

Professors' salaries and research grant money outside of engineering and business have been stagnant for decades, too. The money goes to administrative bloat and shiny toys to attract more dumb kids.

It's coming

this clearly shows that PR cucking or hoping for a fair coverage by the MSM is pipe dream

NEWOO!
(or at least new to me)

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB, TRUMP ISN'T ABOUT RESIGN, HIS PRESIDENCY ACTUALLY NEVER BEGAN. HE WAS NEVER A MORAL STEWARD FOR OUR NATION. he picked division over unity, war over peace. And make no mistake: He didn’t merely shortchange the presidency. He left it vacant.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWyru0FXQ5Y

Peaceful Antifa protester

until victory is antifas and there is no enemy, but peace

Now we come to contrast the Barcelona attack with this. I am curious what the difference is in their mind.

>If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
>The boy was part of a group of 11 Syrians who drowned off the coastal town of Bodrum in Turkey after an apparent failed attempt to flee the war-ravaged country

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/if-these-extraordinarily-powerful-images-of-a-dead-syrian-child-washed-up-on-a-beach-don-t-change-10482757.html

>The pictures show a small boy lying face down in the sand on a Turkish beach as an official stands over him.

>The child, who is thought to be Syrian, has drowned in an apparent attempt to flee the war ravaging his country.
They only think he is Syrian, they do not even know but already labeled him as such.

>The Independent has taken the decision to publish these images because, among the often glib words about the "ongoing migrant crisis", it is all too easy to forget the reality of the desperate situation facing many refugees.

>The pictures, and the tragedy they convey, are hard to ignore, and now senior politicians are calling on Cameron to do more to tackle the crisis.

>Labour leadership front-runner Jeremy Corbyn told The Independent: "Nobody could fail to be moved by this harrowing and heartbreaking image.

>He was joined by Yvette Cooper, another contender for the Labour leader post, who told The Independent: "It is heartbreaking what is happening on our continent. We cannot keep turning our backs on this. We can - and must - do more."

well, best example would be me. since the education here is a joke, when I first entered college here, I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about. I understood the language, but the material that even the first termers get, for a "warm up" is so beyond what your average american knows after hs, it's like trying to bring a nigger to an mit lecture and expect it to understand what it was about. luckily, I did a lot of my studying from books and other indeoendent sources, but man, when I asked people and professors here about the most minute details and explained to them that we never learned those terms, they couldn't believe it. some of them literally face palmed

very shaky start, but if you are smart, and you have plenty lf background knowledge or have the will to process a lot of material quickly, it's still doable

scribd.com/lists/21555220/Antifa

saved for portugal threads

Streams

>pscp.tv/BasedStickMan_/1MYxNXOLYZwGw

>youtube.com/watch?v=J2Sl5CZylLM

>youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8

>youtube.com/watch?v=oWyru0FXQ5Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=RWVZuqCmS-A

>wcvb.com/nowcast

>boston.cbslocal.com/show/cbs-boston-live-video/

>Thanks s.

This old system also made whites and asians smarter in a sense.

What a fucking shit system though. How the fuck was it even legal?

>Photos Of The Barcelona Attack Exist, But Here's Why You Shouldn't share

elitedaily.com/news/twitter-begging-people-not-one-thing-barcelona-attack/2047999/

>Why You Shouldn't Share Videos Of The Barcelona Van Crash

romper.com/p/why-you-shouldnt-share-videos-of-the-barcelona-van-crash-77261

>Twitter users flood Barcelona hashtags with cute animals to thwart terrorists

nypost.com/2017/08/18/twitter-users-flood-barcelona-hashtags-with-cute-animals-to-thwart-terrorists/

It's their equivalent of a religious ritual chant

The mass execution of all communists.

is this planet of the apes?

As always, Tucker is 100% right.

>“The White House will be a much more placid place now that he’s gone,” Carlson said. “The question is will it be a better place? Let’s put it this way — Bannon was one of the relatively few senior staff in the White House who wouldn’t feel at home in a Hillary Clinton administration. Indeed, he was one of the rare Republicans there and the only, or one of the very few, populist conservatives. That’s strange since populist conservatism is the platform his boss ran on.”

>Carlson told his viewers Bannon was one of those in the Trump administration that remembered why Trump was elected last November.

>“Say what you will about Steve Bannon,” he added. “And you can say a lot, but he never forgot why Trump got elected in the first place and in a democracy that is not a small thing. Bannon kept a white board in his office of campaign promises. It’s probably already been taken down by now.”

Communist kike subversion of the courts.

As per Stickman's stream, the cops have allowed Antifa to block access to the area for the rally.

is that boston or germany?

if the former, stupid nigger will show the normies just how "peaceful" the left is once it gers viral

OUT FUCKING STANDING!

so you went to college despite being retarded? I aplaud it!

> It's not quite that simple, Portugal. There's one more step first - ending affirmative action. College credentialism came about because it was deemed RAY CISS for employers to require applicants to take aptitude tests. Niggers kept failing them. End affirmative action and then you can decuck college.

Ending affirmative action is a must but the only reason they can take advantage of that is because it's Uncle Sam footing the bill otherwise there is no way they would have the funds to be in a 8 years "African studies" college course.

> subversion can't really work in local politics which are ridden with nepotism
> it clearly works in big elections when you can shill online to people who aren't interconnected by webs of influence like in local politics

I would argue it's the opposite. It's much easier to get a city council or a state legislature seat mounting a guerilla operation in a particular community than it is to mount a senate campaign.

Even then, think about it. With the right push it's not impossible that this very place ends up being at the forefront of pic related campaign.

is that boston right now?

>This old system also made whites and asians smarter in a sense
When will blacks and mexicans realize this?

The American Jews are the most liberal in the world. There are many articles on how they're even one of the last liberal Jews in the world. The American Jews are the most critical of Israel.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/257101/american-jews-last-leftist-jews-world-daniel-greenfield

thejewishchronicle.net/view/full_story/26635969/article-Relief-for-Britain-s-Jews-as-Cameron-elected-to-second-term?instance=lead_story_left_column

Avrohom seems to think that this is changing though, not sure how true it is.

cross-currents.com/2017/02/01/why-american-jews-will-no-longer-be-overwhelmingly-liberal/

So you aren't saying that there is anything process wise with the "actual education" that makes it different just that the subject material is of a higher strata?

That makes sense. Yeah we keep shit so dumb here. A profession assigns for 30 pages to be read in a week and the class ERUPTS in moans and groans.

Boston

Anyone watching this?
These fucking communists
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8

>Van Crash
Are these kikes serious?

Someone should tell them we aren't one. Honestly, if that's what it looks like then I'm glad we aren't.

yeah but may I just say this

GIB

ME

DATS

>The American Jews are the most critical of Israel.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

are you there?

Isn't (((the tribe))) falling victim to their own multikulti propaganda?

Ayyy my favorite band...

Deadly. It as a van attack, not a terrorist attack. That was what they were going with until and sometimes after ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.

So it is all the collages?

fallout 4 spec when?

you be rayciss
we democracy now

youtube.com/watch?v=3IofP3RJqAo

But also the greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOr12AQpnU

PLEASE REDPILL WHITE DEMOCRAT STATES.

Eclipse memes when? Also I hope that now that we are the new jews, that I can use my kike powers for good

Post yfw the Supreme Court rules Affirmative Action unconstitutional

like I said, for further reference, if your average hs student went to study here right after college, it would be like putting an elementary school child in class. that's how bad it is.

the kikes have been dumbing the school system from the 60s, until high school level education is only available from colleges, which cost thousands of dollars. everybody else is stuck with 12 yrs of elementary school

which is, why I said, there is no redemption for the american school system as a whole. all you can do is make the education local again and see what works for kids in what district

I think it's easier for larger elections since the tactics used by the Sup Forums crowd is spreading negative info - showing someone is a fraud, a shill, has some dubious contacts, fainted. Or to put it more bluntly it's all about smearing your opponent.

Spreading pizzagate (which I don't think is real), coughing fits, podesta mails or the famous hillaryfainting.webm did much more damage to hill, than creating awoos or pepes did good for trump

Until all capitalist swines are purged my fellow worker.

Not surprising. He's pretty much always been anti-Israel, funding anti-Israel groups.

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/

algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

THEY ARE CHANTING "BLACK TRANS WOMEN MATTER!" on the RSBN feed.

>what took you so long

Agreed. Bizarre Love Triangle is by far the greatest song. Who needs MDMA or drugs when you could listen to that...

Post code words in arguements that make you know whoever you're talking to is indoctrinated.
'Fair share', 'equality' , ' necessary evil'

Boston's a hyper-liberal cesspool.
The Puritans would be so disgusted with what became of their colony.

t. raped-as-a-child queer.

THICC

To the traitors brandishing swastikas, Confederate battle flags, anti-Semitic banners and “Trump/Pence” signs:

We beat you in 1865.

We beat you in 1945.

We beat you in 1969.

We beat you in 2008.

It will be a pleasure to defeat you once and for all. For AMERICA will always be BETTER than the traitors, racists, and fascists. Your stooge in chief just outed himself and AMERICA is answering.

As a kike, this is true. Religiously, I find Israel unnecessary, but it's much better in jew or Christian hands than Muslim. I hope the Israelis kill all the mudslimes

just following SOP

see

>it's all about smearing your opponent.

You mean adopting the tactics of the left and turning them back against it.

And what about the terrorists who are actual citizens?

What will Trump do against the pitbull menace?

To be honest, I would really like to see no public schools.
But also married to that idea is the idea of no women in the labor market. So they start the fuck home and are able to give elementary education (for christ's sakes it's ABCs, colors, shapes, reading and writing, not rocket science)
And then with no women in the labor market, they pool of labor is cut in half and you have wages double.
So now a man can afford to send his kid to private school. And since there isn't any state school private schools will be very competitive with each other to get the best teachers and best reputation of success post graduation. And since they will be competitive the costs will be as low as market equilibrium would allow.

But...you know...GIBS

peaceful anti-trump protesters

Bannon brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

> hoping for a fair coverage by the MSM
Whatever movement that depends on the adversary to succeed is doomed to fail. But, fortunately, there is no barrier today to take the message directly to the desired audience. Let me give you guys one example.
There is this minority group in Portugal: the gypsies. They're the closest thing we have for niggers here

> they steal everywhere they go
> they sell stolen merchandise in illegal flea markets
> they literally get fed and houses by the state while never holding a honest job or paying taxes

Yet they're the sacred cow of the left, that gives a blind eye to all of that to pretend they're inclusive. But this year something amazing happened: the candidate for mayor (from one of the major parties, the same of our former prime minister) in a city adjacent to our capital said outright that those gypsies are a problem, that they don't pay taxes and suck all the gibs

SCANDAL! His party coalition disavowed, his opposition disavowed, the media disavowed.

But the people. The normal everyday people on the whole country, among themselves, talk about how fjs lly someone had the courage to say what everybody is thinking. He will end up winning that election too.

Bottom line is: just talk loud enough so the media can't bury and if you have people support media can do shit.

stay the fuck home*

>core values
>who we are
>stronger together

Mass starvation will be the enemy if the left wins.