PA general

reminder that Sup Forums is a Pennsylvanian board.

reminder that we keep our roadways in horrific shape to keep out foreigners. You know who you are.

>not New England
>not Midwest
>not Dixie
>not New York
>most definitely not Jersey

Resources for the Pennsylvanian Nationalist

Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association (unsecured HTTP)
www.pafoa.org

Pennsylvania Gun Laws
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/pennsylvania/

Pennsylvania German
www.pgs.org
hiwwewiedriwwe.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/dmadenford

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pennsylvania-German-Reader-Grammar-Earl/dp/027102142X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503163081&sr=8-1&keywords=earl haag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INB4 leaf shitpost

Driving through PA is like being in purgatory.

Keeping it going all weekend, right on. Keystone Militia grunt checking in.

Amish made tanks

Saturday morning /penn/ is still hungover from friday night /penn/

wooden armor?

Too much pristine woodland for you?

Philadelphia bro here.

Im scared

In that you reach heaven when you get to WV?

pizza capital of the world

we really need to push Pennsylvania German more and treasure it as a state icon

what do you think lads?

Not at all. I'm a transplant from NY and even in NY it's hard to find good pizza.

Among my people we regularly make pilgrimages to PA for Chic-fil-a and krispy kreme.

Reminder that Pennsylvania is a Quaker state, and Unprogrammed Quakerism is the best religion for a person who knows that denying science is for faggots but still feels a greater spirtuality. Go Quaker or go home

where are you living? I could suggest something

if it's central or western PA then there isn't any options

Gwiss. amazon.com/Pennsylvania-German-Reader-Grammar-Earl/dp/027102142X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503163081&sr=8-1&keywords=earl haag

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

oh wait you're serious, let me laugh even harder

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

quakers were primordial modern feely-wheely christians before they were even a thing. Quakerism has never been good

I'm in bestern western PA. I love it here.

NY pizza, bagels, and all that is a meme unless you know where to get them.

Quakerism has been great. Quakers, despite their small numbers, were a major force in building this nation and making it secular instead of some protestant fag-fest. Quakers were also instrumental in ending slavery (inb4 hur dur niggers deserved slavery) and modern unprogrammed quakers realize that denying the Big Bang, evolution, climate change etc. isn't just faggotry but actively harmful.

the northeast is where the pizza is. i forget there are other parts of PA. pizza is all we have, though.

>pizza is all we have
You've never had to live in NY then. PA is way better.

you're just talking about Mainline Protestantism, have you ever actually sat through a Quaker meeting? They just talk about how they feel and vague spiritual notions

non-cucked and non-Evangelical Presbyterianism and Reformed is much better

I work at Story Land AMA

You mean Story Book Land?

these threads should really push it more. If we need to develop a base of speakers via the internet

Nvm that's in nj

>not listing ohio

Reminder that Pennsylvania is a 1488 free state.

try olive's and pepper's off of route 8 my dude

I love Pennsylvania

you could also go to bloomfield in pittsburgh
which is the italian district

Maybe. I miss Clem's on rt. 220. Damn that was some good cheap BBQ and if the trucks weren't around you could hoon around the mountain twisties.

Bloomfield is the only place I've ever been called "yinz."

As a lifelong New Jersey resident, I would welcome a purge of Camden.

Join the cause Vlad.

Westmoreland County reporting in!

I sit through a quaker meeting every sunday. It's a far better experience than some preacher screeching about how awful gays are and how modern people are ruining Jesus. Your own interpretation of God is more important than what a few random guys in the levant wrote down a couple thousand years ago.

The Pennsylvania Dutch have been saving this nation since the founding

Aww yea 1st Pennzer Div checkin in, lets keep this party going
Grab a yuengling, hair of the dog style

rate map of Deitschland

I'm going to need it if I'm going to keep watching the Boston streams. The level of obnoxious is off the charts. Feel bad for Philly bros if we import this shitshow.

Also thinking I'm gonna start doing a post your lager on friday night /penn/ to keep it /comfy/

>reading
>pottsville
>deitsch

lolno

ah shit i meant pottstown

>Reading
>Pottsville
>Lancaster City
>Allentown

all formerly Dutch. I'd even include Germantown but that isn't even possible in my wildest larping dreams

luzerne is polskaland

that whole area will be our Posen

there's weird Ukie and Slovak coal towns up there that I honestly think you couldn't order a beer in English in

God keep our sacred land.
Long knives for Philly and Pitts when?

Rolled steel made with the equipment to make rolled oats.

Once we achieve world super power status we look north for more Lebensraum. We should end up looking south too and reclaim the 13 colonies + Florida as our rightful clay. Our invasion of the Northeast will be much hard though. It should start with an immediate assault of NYC. Once we capture NYC, we split the military and have one travel north through Connecticut and Rhode Island, while the other half goes up the Hudson and and through Vermont and NH. This cuts the likely neural network of the Northeast off and encircles them.

Boston, not NYC will be the capital of an isolated Northeast territory. NYC is too close to the border and will be taken quickly. Boston has a harbor into the Atlantic and is farther north and more fortified than NYC. Once you take Boston through an encirclement and naval blockade in the harbor, the Northeast is a part of the Greater Pennsylvania Reich.

NJ here, your teams suck, culture of sheetz, shitty "mountains", crumbling industry, worst college culture, poor coal towns, ph*lly, alpo.

You are fish and NJ is water, come to water and be relief

Westmoreland County unite! I feel like we are one of the only true conservative/right wing suburban counties in the country. They're trying to infiltrate us but we keep pushing back.

just say "lager" and hand them two dollars. works for me every time.

>your teams suck
You have one hockey that hasn't won anything in recent memory. We have 2 MLB teams with numerous championships, an NFL team with 6 Superbowl victories, a basketball team that is one of the most storied franchises in history, and a hockey team that has just won back-to-back Stanley Cups. Suck a fatty.
>culture of sheetz
Because a gas station that is only in half the state and is ironically used like "MURICA FUCK YA" is totally a sign of PA culture as a whole. Even if true, it's much better than the Guido cancer your state infected the nation with.
>shitty "mountains"
I'll take manlet mountains over the boring topography your state has to offer any day.
>crumbling industry
Pittsburgh begs to differ. The state as a whole has been much better at easing the effects of the crumbling Rust Belt industry. We don't have any Detroits, and even the "flyover" areas are doing better than most others.
>worst college culture
What, because one shitty college that the great majority of the state makes fun of for being a cult defines us all now? We have many more universities that aren't a shithole cult like PSU. Drexel, Pitt (look into their medical research, you're welcome), Temple, UPenn, the list goes on. You have one bottom barrel Ivy League school and Rutgers, congratulations. PA has the best medical research in the country. BTW, California has the worst university culture.
>poor coal towns
Which, as stated earlier, have fared better than the coal towns of other states.
>ph*lly
Okay, I can give you that one, Philly is basically New Jersey lite.

You didn't even mention the ONE thing NJ is better at than PA, which would've given your argument some ground to stand on: shitty roads. God, our roads are horrible.

trukkker here, currently in PA until tomorrow. total shithole. i’m on the 422 in denver. lots of wypipo but most the womens are fat? also some cranky old cocksucker kicked me out of my last parking spot and now i have to wait an extra 4 hours for my clock to reset. anyway PA is shit, nuke this state