I miss this guy

I miss this guy

fuck off.

t. Milo.

literal faggot

Me too; he gave good head.

I miss this guy

see that your 15minutes are over and wait a few years to come back with grey hair and debate skillls over 9000 level

stfu untill then

I must admit, his takedown was excellent.

Bravo to whoever orchastrated it.

I MISS THIS GUY

He's hawt

What did Bill do?

He wasn't even the pedo.
Simply defending daddy.

he was bearable in the beginning but really overstayed his welcome. really glad that faggot is out of sight

This.

We really don't need flamboyant faggots defending Conservatism and Christianity. One moment he's talking about atheists being cucks, next he's talking about his love for big black cock up his destroyed asshole. He's a disgrace.

He was great at triggering lefties, and he was my gateway into the movement(I know, I know, relax) but I'm fine with him being gone.

>literal pedo homosexual

He had a huge platform and wasted it on calling a black CIA agent 'low IQ' and generally acting like a flamboyant insulting faggot.

He deserves it.

He will be back. Hes planning a free speech week in Burckly in a week or 2

>being jewish lets you get away with anyt-

>missing a faggot

He's one of the few bridges that actually work between disgruntled lefty faggots and the welcoming arms of the right. You might not like him, he might not represent YOU, but as far as I can see he is only doing good work.

he literally puts out new content on youtube every day

>almost 700k subscribers
>videos can barely reach 30k views
>kikebook filled with nothing but clickbait to his website

he's done deal with it

>get stat raped as a teenager
>get older
>still don't feel like you were raped, still feel like a willing participant
>admit this
>a bunch of people with ulterior motives pretend what you said is defending pedophiles just to get you removed from your position, which they have been trying to do all year
>somehow people believe this outrage is legitimate and not a complete fucking act just to get rid of him

Call him a degenerate faggot all you like, but aside from take a dick and enjoy it, Milo did nothing wrong.

I miss him. He could've been at the fore front of our Reich......now he's just giving stupid interviews....

He literally only posts promotional videos for his faggot book

That fucker wasn't CIA. He was larping.

The time for laughing at feminists and other ridiculous leftists is over. We've entered a more serious and violent phase where his talents aren't as useful.

me too. ive to this day NEVER saw a take down like that. even styx lost his shit shilling against him. his only video that made me question his agenda

>We've entered a more serious and violent phase where his talents aren't as useful.
implying faggots dont have an important role in the apocalypse to come?